“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

This Is A Bit Crazy For Me...

darkmenace

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Location
L.A./CA/USA
Alright, so im dating this girl for about 2 months. Its going pretty well, I've met the parents and the rest of the family. The thing is me and her havent really gotten that serious, due to the fact shes leaving to the Army in September.
Now I'm trying not to get hurt, thats the reason I still havent decided to become real exclusive with her, and because I havent felt the need for a LTR right now.
Anyways, but as September is getting closer, I see myself getting closer to her more and more. Its all good in the moment, but then when I think about it, it just scares me to lose her in that way.

Now here we got another scenario: I been talking to this girl for about 3 months, and flirtation is pretty high. The thing with me and her is that about a year ago, I was at the you could say "Point of No Return" with her, which is past the Friend Zone. Im talking girl doesnt even want to see you, pretty long story.
Anyway, she saw me 3 months ago and since I've become a DJ since that time I didnt talk to her, she was surprised to see me all sexy and stuff, lol. So me and her got to talking, and we've been talking ever since. I still havent set a date, due to the fact I been also dating the other girl. But flirtations have been really high.
I mean I've been DJing this girl, like no tomorrow, and shes really hooked. Recently we were talking and she asked me if I would date her, I told her that maybe I would. All of a sudden she just blurts out that she doesnt like competition and that with me it seems that she'd be getting a lot. TRUE TRUE:D
She also said that, she didnt want me handling anyone else, if I was dating her.
Here I questioned her, if she was jealous, she said no, then I just proceeded to continue busting on her.

Now my dilemma here is,
I'm starting to care about my first girl, because I really dont wanna lose her to her leaving like that and we've also been getting closer which scares me.
Now I'm really DJing this other girl who now I have a big chance with. My first girl just graduated and I'm becoming a senior in september, I still got one more year of high school left. The second girl is also becoming a senior like me.

This summer you could say is a big testing ground for me, because I got 2 girls in 2 situations and I feel like I gotta pick one. And I really dont wanna hurt either of them. Some advice or comments please.

Any feedback
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
ha


Stop worrying so much about the future, for all you know you could die before september, she could die before september, or we all might die before september :)

You cant let fears of the future mess you up today , now.

Decide what you really want to do. Forget everyhting, dont think ahead, what do you REALLY want to do? without your concious mind interferring.

Do you want to get close to the first chick, or do you want something to happen with th second one?

Which one feels more right?
 
Top