Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This has to be said

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since coming back onto this site, I've taken an interest in the High School section. Why? It's where I started out in. The same place as most of you have. However, there is a BIG difference between then and now. Things were a LOT better around here then. People understood things and knew what to do. Good advice was given throughout, and good listening was also done. Now I look at this place and laugh. Field Reports from some people that don't know Kino (the act of touching) from Keno (the lottery game) if a model grinded against them. People that wouldn't know what it feels like to achieve something you set your mind to that doesn't involve World of Warcraft. Here are some things that I haven't see on here in a while (they are called "good tips.")

- Yes, girls play games. However, guys can play too. I see a bunch of posts of guys whining. "I'm sick of her games!" or "That b!tch! I can't figure her out!" Come on guys! I see posts about playing games with girls all the time, so why do you complain when they do it to you? Be a man, suck it up, and realize "hey, it'll happen. Now I know what I'm dealing with."

- Yes, girls have guy friends. "I saw her with a bunch of guys! What a ho!" Tsk tsk tsk. Girls have guy friends. Guys have girl friends. Deal with it. So you want to be mad because she is talking to some guy that she always talks to, that is her friend? Ok Mr. Insecurity. While you are sitting there going "oh, she was talking to a guy, she's off my list" some TRUE guy is there, chatting with her, being friends with her guy friend, gaining trust, and gaining her number. Don't be a pansy or a whiner.

- Patterns will lead to failure. So will repetition. With that being said, what is the point of running "patterns?" I see a few posts about how someone ran a "visulization pattern" to try and plant images of himself in the girls mind. Another ran a "sexual function" pattern. Then I see one saying "it worked with this other girl!" Patterns are for shirts and quilts. If you did something right to being with, she SHOULD be thinking of you anyway, regardless of how many times you say "the pleasure of within, the feeling you get from that gentle friction." Same with repetition. Does it matter if you say "froth" 10 times or 100? Keep the dream speak to when you are breathless because she is causing gentle friction on you, ok?

- Does she like me? Why do you wonder? If you paid attention, you would know that. Just observe how she reacts to you. How she speaks. What she says. Which leads to...

-My gut says it went well, but I don't know? TRUST YOUR GUT! Does your gut tell you to approach? Good. Does it tell you things went well? Good. Does it say something went bad? Good. When you learn to trust your gut (aka: not doubting yourself,) then you are doing great. You will be doing better than 94% of guys out there! You hear that! 94%! That means that if you think that girl is looking towards you and your gut says to go talk to her...Then do it! Which is worse: "Should I have approached?" or "Hey guys, just approached this chick. It failed, but I still did it!"

-Practice practice practice! "This was my first time and it didn't go well, I should give up." Athletes get good by practicing. Salesmen get good by practicing. Public speakers get good at practicing. The more you do something and learn from it, the better you get. I love hearing how people want to approach 100 girls in 50 days. Why? They will learn more in 10 days from that than people will in 50 days on here. The reason? They are getting experience at it, instead of just reading. You can not tell me you won't pick up more subtle signs on your 12 approach of the week after reading for a bit than you would on your first approach ever after reading for a while. You will be too nearvous to notice because you'll be trying to pay too close attention instead of watching naturally.

This had to be said. You know what, I'm issuing a challenge.

I want to see better posts, more success, and more learning on here. Infact, I'm offering a special deal: Whoever shows the most improvement during the next month in my opinion will get a special reward. What is it? A personalized lesson/gameplan from me for a month. Feel it isn't worth it? Ok suit yourself. Guess you can wander around high school and college (and the rest of life) reading this site and wondering where you went wrong...Or not push yourself.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason the forum is going downhill is because people recognize the newbie posts more then posts like this (which rarely come about). I will take you up on that challenge and see how well I can improve in the next month.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are few here who really post things with solid background. Alot of post here aren't about getting better in the game but more about getting a specific girl.

It is sad but true. You could challenge guys to focus more on their game than one girl but that is highly unlike that they will step up. But that being said, why don't we set a challenge.

Love,
Marvel IQ

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encourage as many of you guys as possible to take eternal up on this challenge. He's been on this board longer than most, he knows his sh!t.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Heavy applause*

The force is strong in you Eternal...

I have taught you well... ;)

Reaction score
Eternal said:
Guys have girl friends.
What a load of steaming... truth.

Many guys argue that women are this, and they are that, and all their arguments make them sound gay. It's as though they are trying to hold onto their prize mentality that women become pawns. Having a woman as a friend would be a sin, since all women are worth nothing except for sex. If there is no sex in their personal relationships they consider it to be a failure.

I'd take you up on your challenge, but I don't know... what would you judge me on?

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right - you're on!

Damn right man - I WILL take you up on that challenge. For evidence of my previous AFCness - please read the following. (This was based on a girl I had known briefly as a friend)

(Girl's Name) - why? im just a little guy who tries hard but im just not getting this. why (The guy)?
i cant see his attraction, im maybe arrogant here but im a million times better than him.
should i keep trying with other girls - you're driving my crazy with this. i just wanna hold
you, kiss you, touch you but i can't. all because this jacked up idiot with a hair issue
went down on you - now ure going to stay with him just cos you had sex with him. how
perfect for you.how whoop de doo for you guys. now this sounds totally self centred but its
about me so maybe it should be. i dunno how u feel about me but im prepared to bet that
you see me as a "good friend" or a "great guy". i dont deserve that - its not a fairytale
story cos i was rejected, i know but it dont stop me feeling how i do. I mean, its like
a constant ache down low when i think about how you feel about me - it might be high but
its not freaking good enough cos im not perfect but i am a romantic and ive grown up knowing
that the princess would kiss the prince and they'd live happily ever after. Think its
happened this time? You and (The Guy) - its like im punched in the stomach every time you
make out, laugh or just hold each other - its so cute! and i laugh and make fun but i
wanna scream inside - u ever felt like ure just holding it in before people see who you
really are? social acceptance bears a price and to be honest i dont ever need to see those
people again if i could just be with you.

but hey, i'll get over it - dont i always?

So - out of 10 - how bad?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never post field reports. but considering a lotta guys on here probably dont even have material to fill one out, i think i should start.