Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This happened to me today, female psych ?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were a few minutes before class and I was talking to this particular girl I like in there who is really attractive. She used to be somewhat interested in me but I ****ed things up and I know she isn't now but we still talk and I figure it's good practice. There was this other girl facing us against the wall on the other side. I noticed as time went on our conversation began to die to the point I was the only one talking. I looked over at the girl in front of me and saw she was staring down the girl I was talking too. I looked at her and saw she was doing the same thing, staring back. There was silence and this went on for a while and it was really weird. They had never talked to each other as far as I know yet it looked like they downright hated each other and were going to fight. I don't think it was because of me because i'm pretty sure none of them like me.

I found it interesting

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe girl on the wall likes you? And either you haven't picked it up or she's too shy or doesn't show signs.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I actually sit behind her and tried talking to her once. She didn't seem into it. Know how you can sometimes tell from the responses/vibe you get? Plus she already ahs a boyfriend anyway. She's always writting letters in class.

I figured they're just both attention *****s competing for the championship belt