"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

This guy needs to give up!!

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
A guy I know has been wanting to get with this girl for years now, everyone who knows them knows they like each other and they are always texting each other etc...

Last weekend she invited him to a wedding, staying at hers the night before and after the do. So we all say to him "get in there! This is your chance" and he's like "I know, I'm definitely going to make a move".

We were trying to get in touch with him the whole next day, and couldn't - figured he was shagging this bird in her flat.

When we finally got to talk to him - "Did anything happen?"

No, there was never a good time :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by BruticusMaximus
A guy I know has been wanting to get with this girl for years now, everyone who knows them knows they like each other and they are always texting each other etc...

Last weekend she invited him to a wedding, staying at hers the night before and after the do. So we all say to him "get in there! This is your chance" and he's like "I know, I'm definitely going to make a move".

We were trying to get in touch with him the whole next day, and couldn't - figured he was shagging this bird in her flat.

When we finally got to talk to him - "Did anything happen?"

No, there was never a good time :rolleyes:
thanks... this really helped us all out....
 

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
440
Reaction score
1
Location
victoria
well if he knows she is interested whats with the hesitation? Maybe he is fridget? :)
 
Top