Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy needs even more help than I do

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he needs help he would seek help. He is all talk and acting like a victim. Psychopathic, sociopathic, narcissists game. In none of his videos his pupils dilated, they are narrow af dude. He doesn’t really care, even if he mentioned his negative past, they are still narrow, no excitement.
stay away from this guy and focus on winners, watch videos from people who are successful, learn from them and avoid people like this
He is a pretty toxic person because of how negative and pessimistic he is, but I made this thread because I am concerned about his wellbeing and did want to help. But the others who have replied here might be right, he could be beyond saving at this point. Especially since he has an excuse at the ready for every piece of advice given to him as to why it won’t help him. He says that his biggest aspiration is to become a famous actor and make it big in Hollywood, but he’s so far off from that and most current actors already have a slim to none chance of that ever happening and only ever star in low budget films before moving on to another career path.

This guy has never even taken a single acting class, but he’ll settle for nothing less than being an A-list actor. And he recently said that he wants his first ever feature film to be all about incels with him being the main character of course, he makes being an incel a key component to his personal identity and I think he needs to stop with that as well.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this too because I just saw this and cringed so much at it that I wanted to add it to the thread. This guy routinely obsesses over girls will make over a dozen community posts to his YouTube channel where he simps over these girls and shares pics of them. The girl in question from this pic is conservative commentator Lauren Chen and he’s already made close to 10 posts about her in the past couple days. He’s even said in some of these how much he wishes that the girl he’s currently obsessing over would fart on him or burp in his face, which ups the cringe level so much more.

Attachments

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t take this the wrong way OP, but a better question is why are you watching his videos?

And it seems like you’ve watched a lot of them and have even done some research on him. Move on, don’t you have better things to do?
Well I pretty much watch his videos and the parody ones for entertainment value because he’s so weird and cringy but I do genuinely want to help and see him get better. I’ve known about him since 2018 after another youtuber named BasedShaman reviewed and reacted to some of his videos. I wouldn’t say I’ve done research on him, what I’ve said about him is what he himself has said about himself in his videos and I’m just repeating it here.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy made me remember a movie with a man with electricity in his body, he was bald and the animals all gathered around him in the woods. Maybe he was an alien? Can't recall the name of the movie!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're too black" = racist
"You're too white" = funny

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't he make this music video awhile back? Or maybe it's his twin brother?

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He needs therapy. I went to a kind of reclusive private school and saw a lot of kids totally destroyed by their parents in this way.
Yeah he definitely does, and that lifestyle can cause lasting damage to a person for sure. I think he also needs to let go of the idea that he can only be with a girl who’s a total virgin like him because most girls in his age group are not virgins and have had sex plenty of times and done their fair share of dating. It’s gonna be very difficult for him to find a girl like that and he’ll be looking for a very long time.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he definitely does, and that lifestyle can cause lasting damage to a person for sure. I think he also needs to let go of the idea that he can only be with a girl who’s a total virgin like him because most girls in his age group are not virgins and have had sex plenty of times and done their fair share of dating. It’s gonna be very difficult for him to find a girl like that and he’ll be looking for a very long time.
He'll never find a girl like that

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll never find a girl like that
Yeah that type of girl doesn’t exist for the most part, I could only see that if a girl is devoutly religious to the point where she has a cult like loyalty to her religious beliefs.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now this just got even more interesting. I just saw this and had to add it to the thread, he just came out as a furry, no joke. He claims that Disney is to blame for making him a furry.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude has mental problems, with a hat the right amount of lifting he could be a good looking dude but would rather cry than do anything to fix his situation. Likely had no good male role model growing up.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude has mental problems, with a hat the right amount of lifting he could be a good looking dude but would rather cry than do anything to fix his situation. Likely had no good male role model growing up.
Yeah he definitely does, he really should sign up for one of those therapy apps like Talkspace and see if that helps him. I’ve seen him wear a hat in some of his videos and a hat is not a bad look for him, he also just shaves his head, but is capable of growing a full head of hair like I already said to someone else on this thread. With all the time he spends making these YouTube videos to cry and complain about his life, he would probably have a girlfriend right now if he had instead used that time and effort to improve himself and become more dateable. He’s complained about his dad a lot in his videos, so I wouldn’t be surprised. To be fair, my dad never taught me anything about girls either and from my experience, having a strong male role model definitely does make a difference.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read about him a few years ago, and read an extract of his journal. Was he the original Incel?
I think he was, he went on a killing spree in a gym back in the early 2000’s since he said that he hadn’t had sex since the 90’s and hadn’t had a girlfriend since the 80’s. I remember he posted a creepy video to YouTube where he’s giving a virtual tour of his house because apparently it was a homework assignment for a PUA class he was taking.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was, he went on a killing spree in a gym back in the early 2000’s since he said that he hadn’t had sex since the 90’s and hadn’t had a girlfriend since the 80’s. I remember he posted a creepy video to YouTube where he’s giving a virtual tour of his house because apparently it was a homework assignment for a PUA class he was taking.
I don't understand these types of people, and I never will. If you are that mentally ill, see no future, and want to end it all, why take other innocent people with you? Some may empathize with a Byronesque lense to taking your own life, however, taking the lives of others descends into the depths of banal evil.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read about him a few years ago, and read an extract of his journal. Was he the original Incel?
I'm not so sure about being the "original", but he was probably the first that presented incelibacy as problem in society (killing folks tends to get such problems recognized). He was also the first recognized instance of BlackPill - which I define here as the meme that RedPill PUA tactics are not enough for an incel-tier man to ascend - as evidenced by the video of him at a PUA seminar, and of the PUA books on his coffee table in his infamous Aspergerish video about how is home is all ready to have a woman move in ("I'm sure she'll be impressed").

Before this, the only incel murderer had been Marc Lépine in Québec in 1989, far before the incel or even PUA had become memes. His attack was considered to be just regular misogyny, while Sodini's was considered to an incel attack. Of course, the Elliot Rodger attack, with his infamous video about wanting to get even for women that had spurned him, was the one that really made incel a meme.