Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy keep calling, and bugging my gf! How does he dare?

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does he dare this? As he said to my gf, because I and her is on a long distance relationship, so there is still a chance for him. That's how he bluntly put it to my gf.

This guy a computer enginner met her about 3 months ago, and have increased his attempts to ask her out more and more after I met her and we became a couple over 1 month ago.

She even told him that she already got a bf several times. And not answer his alot of his SMS, I even heard how she talked to him on the phone. We were talking with voice on Messenger, so I could hear she talks to him. And I can say that she cant reject him in any other ways without being rude and disrespect to him. The guy is after all about 28 (she is 21).

What should be done to stop his desperate attempts? He is really bugging her. I thought at first he would give up soon, but then i think again, maybe through ages, he had learned how to pursuit a girl persistantly. He is after all over 28.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this.

Your girlfriend loves the powertrips that she gets by being wanted by other guys.

Too hard to believe?

What makes her more uncomfortable? Rejecting him or talking on the phone with him and not flatout stopping his attempts of hitting on her? I would figure talking to him and not rejecting him would make her more uncomfortable.

She doesn't answer a lot of his SMS, but she answers some of them. She talks to him on the phone. If you were in a good relationship, she wouldn't even waste her time talking with another man on the phone.

I am not saying that he isn't at fault. He should have backed off long ago since she said that she has a boyfriend, but truthfully, how hard is it to tell someone that you DON'T LIKE to back off? If a woman were coming on to you and not stopping, unnattractive to you and not in your league, WHILE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, would you disregard it or tell her to back off and quit making advances?

GIRLS LOVE THE POWERTRIP OF BEING WANTED.

Don't go accusing her, it's true for all women. She isn't to blame. It's in their nature to be wanted and need to be wanted. Think about how a girl who never gets hit on by men feels.

This is what I'm telling you to do. You cannot control another man who has nothing to do with you. You tell HER, your girlfriend, that you want HER to tell him to back off. Ask her the what makes her more uncomfortable question. And that you don't appreciate her not being able to tell off another man so that she can be in peace and he can leave her alone. As well as the phone calls, SMS, EVERYTHING. Jesus man, if a girl gave most guys this much attention, no man would quit out of the blue. That's one of the many reasons women want to stay friends and that is one of the many reasons chumps stay around to be pushed around.

Just think about it for a sec. Unnattractive woman hits on you, you have girlfriend, girlfriend doesn't like it, girlfriend wants you to stop talking to other unnattractive woman, YOU CONTINUE TO TALK TO UNNATTRACTIVE WOMAN OVER PHONE AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNICATION?

It's all on her part. She has a job to do as a girlfriend that INCLUDES pleasing you if you are the man of her dreams, which every girlfriend should see their man as. A girlfriend should be able to at least handle that much.

If she doesn't like you enough to tell off another man so that you're at peace, then I doubt she likes you enough to pass you the salt. Don't settle for someone who would do something you would NEVER do to them. I know it's the guy's fault, but it's partly your girlfriend's and partly your own.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I thought she did replied some of his sms, but she never did.

She says maybe he is crazy or screwed up in the head to not realize her rejection. Said that she told him that she can't possibly love him, but if he want to be friend, she can befriend with him, and that's it. He wanted to meet up with her several times, but she also refused each time.

She said he probably will get tired as time goes, and she keep rejecting him.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl you date will be approached by other guys that want to hook up with her. There are two things you can do really...

If you are sure that she wont cheat on you and you trust her, ignore the other guy and avoid appearing insecure. If she brings him up, ignore it and change the topic. Just stop caring about it.

If you don't trust her, and think that there is a chance she will cheat on you, then by all means leave. Don't stick around because the problem wont go away with time, it will only get worse.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Take your head out of your ass my friend. Your girl enjoys the attention. She has NOT rejected him.