Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy is taking action

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Man it's like that everywhere now. I'm proud of this guy, I wish I could do that somehow at my work. There are girls up here that make as much money or more than me basically because, they're girls and they demand it and b1tch about it. I'm to the point where all I do is worry about myself, the only person I can control.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

This kid is spot on, and I'm proud to say I'm from the same state, MA.

They shrug it off and make it a GENDER issue. Well, in some ways it is. BOYs are naturally more rebellious, and they seek to drive that away from them/us. The whole system of education is a manner of repressing individualism and independence, only the willing victim is supressed over years, not all at once.

You can point out that SOME guys end up in jail or as criminals, but if kids were MORE expressive in their youth, instead of repressive, they wouldn't have to go out and FIND ways to achieve a natural or induced HIGH. This includes drugs, youth sex, drinking, stealing, fighting, robbing, or gangs.

To me, the whole things seems luny. The whole educational system does.

I was walking by a school after having my wisdom teeth out (wow, what a late bloomer!) during mid-day, a beautiful spring day. The kids at school, nearby the hospital, were caged in behind a chain link fence. Much of their day spent learning meaningless topics that take FAR too long to get across to the child. Not to mention, those kids LESS able of learning quick, fail. Those kids MORE able to learn fast, aren't moved out of class unless a benevolent teacher notices OR a parent pushes for it, as was the case with my own aunts and uncles. Watching these kids, in their youth, stuck like rats in a cage, SUPPOSEDLY learning valuable material for their future. It was sad.

Who says THESE are the skills necessary to survival?
-Finance is VERY necessary. Buying a house. Running a checking account. Understanding investments for retirement. Yet, you learn nothing UNLESS you actively go get. I'd say it's the fault of the people for not being PROACTIVE, but schools peddle themselves as the END all BE all to education and life. The door to opportunity.

Isn't it YOUR life? Shouldn't you be able to CHOOSE what it is you study?
-Studies already emphatically CONFIRM that all individuals will teach themselves or put in effort IF they are learning WHAT THEY like. That is the premise for knowledge, intelligence and a career. Yet, individuals spend a GOOD piece of their lives learning things considered important by some outside institution. It's a sham.

ALL that aside, as you can see I'm very passionate about it, girls DO have it better in school. The fact nobody is siding with him is because they don't want to tip their hand to this being an OBVIOUS strategy, something that should be done, but isn't.

I hope they wise up.

A-Unit

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job! Smart kid ... hopefully he won't be called bitter here by the tag-team of Friv and Wyld because the guy is right on his assessment of higher education.