Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl's interest level

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I ended up going with the Friday evening meet up. We hung out at a bar about 90 minutes. I enjoyed talking to her, although for some reason didn't really do any kino.

The Saturday's plan she was having was that she had to wake up early to go hiking with her family, and I had to leave the city same morning, so we just hugged and said goodbyes. I tried to look for a kiss close, but she turned her head so I really couldn't even make a proper eye contact with her while we were hugging. I also forgot to ask her number before leaving....

Today I texted her that I enjoyed hanging out with her and we should do it again when I'm in town. She said the same to me and was willing to meet again.

My question is: Should I ask for her number via Instagram because now I only have her Instagram where we have chatted? I'm thinking about this because now I'm not 100% sure that she gets that I'm only interested in her romantically.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably friendzoned yourself by avoiding kino. Conversely, no kino from her + turning her head to hug means she isn't attracted either.

What did you talk about?

Unless she was otherwise obviously really into you, I'd leave her alone for now. Find some different women.

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to tell. You don't always have to do kino to succeed / have a girl interested. Also by her not doing any kino(especially if a man hasn't initiated it) does not necessarily mean low IL. I've had loads of very interested chicks who I haven't kino'd on first date nor they have done it and who have still gone crazy over me.

Turning her head probably means that she was avoiding any possible kiss close but again, not everyone, even guys want to kiss during first date. We talked about normal things and she asked a lot of my personal life as I did hers.

And well she did agree to meet and is willing to meet again. I don't really get your negative tone throughout this whole thread. Thanks for answering though. :)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to tell. You don't always have to do kino to succeed / have a girl interested. Also by her not doing any kino(especially if a man hasn't initiated it) does not necessarily mean low IL. I've had loads of very interested chicks who I haven't kino'd on first date nor they have done it and who have still gone crazy over me.

Turning her head probably means that she was avoiding any possible kiss close but again, not everyone, even guys want to kiss during first date. We talked about normal things and she asked a lot of my personal life as I did hers.

And well she did agree to meet and is willing to meet again. I don't really get your negative tone throughout this whole thread. Thanks for answering though. :)
You're dillusional. What you say are exceptions or the outliers. Report back here the next time you see her and give us an update. I think a lot of us know how this is going to go.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're screwed. I've never laid a woman I didn't kiss on the first date. Especially when there is travel involved.

I guarantee you if she was attracted she would have made DAMN sure she had all your contact information. You didn't offer her any reason to want to be with you again. Good conversation ? Nah, she can get that from her gay friend.
Have fun beating off to her Instagram selfies.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I ended up going with the Friday evening meet up. We hung out at a bar about 90 minutes. I enjoyed talking to her, although for some reason didn't really do any kino.

The Saturday's plan she was having was that she had to wake up early to go hiking with her family, and I had to leave the city same morning, so we just hugged and said goodbyes. I tried to look for a kiss close, but she turned her head so I really couldn't even make a proper eye contact with her while we were hugging. I also forgot to ask her number before leaving....

Today I texted her that I enjoyed hanging out with her and we should do it again when I'm in town. She said the same to me and was willing to meet again.

My question is: Should I ask for her number via Instagram because now I only have her Instagram where we have chatted? I'm thinking about this because now I'm not 100% sure that she gets that I'm only interested in her romantically.
Make your intention clear asap , you need to show intent, dont beat around the bush
Showing intent the right way, show confidence and will also save you alot of time if she is not interested.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BETA GAME

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your intention clear asap , you need to show intent, dont beat around the bush
Showing intent the right way, show confidence and will also save you alot of time if she is not interested.
"What's your number?" or something more?

You're screwed. I've never laid a woman I didn't kiss on the first date. Especially when there is travel involved.

I guarantee you if she was attracted she would have made DAMN sure she had all your contact information. You didn't offer her any reason to want to be with you again. Good conversation ? Nah, she can get that from her gay friend.
Have fun beating off to her Instagram selfies.
I have. But usually they do kiss. Well I wanted them also but fvcking forgot to ask. She's young tho. Insta dm is quick and easy. But yeah I screwed that one hard, not by lack of kino but because I didn't even ask for her number. Tried to kiss close as always though. Fvck me.

Okay so if a girl doesn't go for the kiss on the FIRST date, or you forget to ask her number, or SHE doesn't ask YOUR number, it's automatically game over. Okay. I see.