This girl's brother

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's 14 and I'm 17. He's a cool kid and I have fun playing pool with him. He's a neighbor so its easy for me to go over and play.

I've already been out with his sister before and I've been cuddled up on the couch with her. He doesnt ****blocker and he's pretty cool about it. Now, I'm thinking that I should have a talk to her and tell her that I come over to spend "some" time with him so he doesnt feel like I'm using him.

When I'm playing pool with the guys and she's there or around I think she gets kinda irritated, but not like she is an attention *****.

So, would it be a good idea to have a talk with her about this?
If so, give me some ideas on how to word it and some points that I should add.

Last edited:

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bumpy bump bump, im going to their house in 30 minutes. Not to rush you or anything ;)

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bad idea

Dude dont you have other friends.. Dont hang around her brother if you dont have to .. BE cool with him tell him some jokes but dont overdue it YOU WANT TO BANG HER SISTER!!!

Not become buddys with her brother if your bored find some new friends your age that are not related to any of your booty...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: bad idea

Originally posted by toot86
Dude dont you have other friends.. Dont hang around her brother if you dont have to .. BE cool with him tell him some jokes but dont overdue it YOU WANT TO BANG HER SISTER!!!

Not become buddys with her brother if your bored find some new friends your age that are not related to any of your booty...
Well, I'm not being his friend just because of his sister. Me and him were cool before I went after his sister.

I have plenty of friends my age group. I mean, if I had to drive to hang out with him I wouldnt. But, it takes me 1 minute to walk to their house and I always end up gaming his sister after we play pool and watch a certain show her brother and I watch.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CHOOSE

well.. It all depends what you want more A good friend that plays pool or tapping the booty of a hot sister?

Because its not fair for the both of them and will and it is akward to be a very good friend with the brother ...

It just makes things complicated...

So what you better do Tapp the booty or have a good pool buddy

I wish you could do both but its not fair and akward for them ..