Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this girl......

jagownr

Reaction score
This Girl i am crazy about i have been friends with for a long time, for most of the time unknown to her i have liked her even when i had a girl friend... she ended up finding out that i liked er bout 1 month ago but she was still dating at thi time. her and her boy firend had a big fight and now broke up... i have nvr seen her so upse befor and i want to make sure i dont lose her to someone else again. I guess my real question is how long do I wait, should i just help her through this time, when the time is right how should i make the move.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to do in this situation....

Be there for her now, yes... But don’t make any moves until she is more stable, emotionally. You don’t want her saying yes to you and then regretting it for some reason afterwards... rather be there for her, but also give her some time to stabilize, then make your move. No one can tell how LONG u need to wait, because every girl is different, and while 1 girl might be ok after 1 day, others might take a few weeks/moths, etc... But on average, I’d say that just be there for her and she should be fine within a few weeks/a month or so at most. But that’s just my general observation from what I have seen with other girls. But during that time, just be there for her when she needs someone to be there for her.

Laterz...

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What to do in this situation....

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Be there for her now, yes... But don’t make any moves until she is more stable, emotionally. You don’t want her saying yes to you and then regretting it for some reason afterwards... rather be there for her, but also give her some time to stabilize, then make your move. No one can tell how LONG u need to wait, because every girl is different, and while 1 girl might be ok after 1 day, others might take a few weeks/moths, etc... But on average, I’d say that just be there for her and she should be fine within a few weeks/a month or so at most. But that’s just my general observation from what I have seen with other girls. But during that time, just be there for her when she needs someone to be there for her.
Very true.

You must also accept the fact that some guy might swoop in and not wait for the rebound period to expire. Do not let that be a factor in how long you wait. Do not beat yourself up if it happens. Being the rebound is ugly. If it happens you will get to see up close how a girl thinks about the rebound guy. Just hearing that can put you off the girl.

Another of the vast number of reasons it's best not to be an emotional tampon for a girl you are intested in.

We all kinda know how sausage is made but most of us don't want to eat it after the tour.

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be blunt, I'd say NEXT her.

It's obviously not going to work for you. Like stated million times in this board, once you get labelled as a friend in the woman's mind there is no returning back. So stop chasing something completely out of reach for you. She obviously still likes her old boyfriend and wishes that she is still with him. Imagine for a second that it did work out for you. It will be as if she wanted to get with Batman but got Robin instead. If Batman comes back into the picture, she will leave you like dough. Stop debasing yourself, don't accept a date unless your #1 in her mind. Like I said in the beginning NEXT her and look for something new.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disturbed
To be blunt, I'd say NEXT her.

It's obviously not going to work for you. Like stated million times in this board, once you get labelled as a friend in the woman's mind there is no returning back. So stop chasing something completely out of reach for you. She obviously still likes her old boyfriend and wishes that she is still with him. Imagine for a second that it did work out for you. It will be as if she wanted to get with Batman but got Robin instead. If Batman comes back into the picture, she will leave you like dough. Stop debasing yourself, don't accept a date unless your #1 in her mind. Like I said in the beginning NEXT her and look for something new.
Actually, it's not true that women never are interested in more with their male friends. If she's attracted to him and he's been in a relationship for awhile and wasn't available it's very possible that she likes him too.