"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

This girl

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I met this girl and was shy when I was talkin to her.THen the next day I told her the reason I was quiet is because I get lost for words when I talk to girls she blushed and said thank u.Then I heard she aint like me so I ask her and she did BUT she wasn't lookin for a boyfriend because she changes and said lets just be friends. Can u tell if she was interested or not?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
No, please be more descriptive. What was she doing when she was talking with you? Did she fidget around, play with her hair, bounce her leg, etc? Give us some more details and be more coherent about it while you're at it.
 

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
na man. just move on and forget about her and if she did or still does like you she will come back.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by noviceplaya
I met this girl and was shy when I was talkin to her.THen the next day I told her the reason I was quiet is because I get lost for words when I talk to girls she blushed and said thank u.Then I heard she aint like me so I ask her and she did BUT she wasn't lookin for a boyfriend because she changes and said lets just be friends. Can u tell if she was interested or not?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Tell her how much you love video games, depending on her reaction you should be able to tell.

Hey, aren't you the guy who wanted to know how to attract girls just by looking at them?

READ THE BIBLE
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Tell her how much you love video games, depending on her reaction you should be able to tell.
HEHEHE...this is what i ALWAYS do...it works wonders:D







:rolleyes:
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by noviceplaya
I met this girl and was shy when I was talkin to her.THen the next day I told her the reason I was quiet is because I get lost for words when I talk to girls she blushed and said thank u.Then I heard she aint like me so I ask her and she did BUT she wasn't lookin for a boyfriend because she changes and said lets just be friends. Can u tell if she was interested or not?
Dude, she LJBFed you! And you made a whole lot of mistakes in there... don't let her know you put chicks on pedestals like that or get shy around them... don't believe her when she says she likes you. She is just trying to let you down easy.
 
Top