This Girl

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just need some advice on something,
As you all know Ive never been successful once with women, THATS RIGHT NOT EVEN ONCE!
Despite trying everything, every bit of my life has always ended in failure and disappointment with absolutely nothing to show for it despite all the hard work and effort ive put in.
Well in one of the pubs I drink in, theres this girl, Ive seen her in there for the last 4 months and basically she is amazing, good looking with a nice curvy body and she doesnt seem tarty and snotty like some of the girls you see nowadays.
But what it is, I dont even know her and she doesnt even know I exist, but I see guys hanging around her every time she is around.
What I want to know is, would I really have a chance with a girl like this and how would I approach her?
I mean I dont have looks on my side but every other quality in me(i.e:personality,Intelligence,Humour,Spirit,Determination) would make me the best she would ever have, but in the modern world the real qualities mean ****.
I mean whats the point of this ****ing life? The real people get nothing, maybe if anyone has any realistic advice of how Im going to try and get to know this girl please let me know, I know the chances are 99% that Im living in a ****ing dreamworld and should forget it.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite trying everything, every bit of my life has always ended in failure and disappointment with absolutely nothing to show for it despite all the hard work and effort ive put in.I mean whats the point of this ****ing life?

Sounds like you have bigger issues than meeting women bro. I'm in no way an expert but you may want to purchase some self help material that goes above and beyond being successful with woman. Just my 2 cents...

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
sinful said:
Despite trying everything, every bit of my life has always ended in failure and disappointment with absolutely nothing to show for it despite all the hard work and effort ive put in.I mean whats the point of this ****ing life?

Sounds like you have bigger issues than meeting women bro. I'm in no way an expert but you may want to purchase some self help material that goes above and beyond being successful with woman. Just my 2 cents...
Thats not really going to help me with this though is it? :woo:

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me ask you seriously... are you ugly?

the reason i ask is because you might have these qualities you listed, but 1) you have to get your foot through the door somehow... that can only be accomplished if you have either looks, money, power or a social circle that is fun and vibrant which you could feed off of...

the qualities you listed are great, but none that will carry you threw that initial moment where attraction either happens or it doesnt.... you'll get blown off...

read what i said above, work on urself, work on ur surroundings, work on improving not just ur personality / inner skills, but your hobbies, goals and ambitions... work on getting MONEY, POWER and a good group of friends. nothing is easier then getting hooked up through a friend... ;)

good luck.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You better have been looking at her via your peripherals man, if she's picked you up in hers looking over all the time i dougbt she is attracted.

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
Just need some advice on something,
As you all know Ive never been successful once with women, THATS RIGHT NOT EVEN ONCE! It's never too late to start, right?
Despite trying everything, every bit of my life has always ended in failure and disappointment with absolutely nothing to show for it despite all the hard work and effort ive put in. Did it really, or you just didn't feel satisfied? (there must be something great) I for example, have achieved some things that I should be proud of, but I'm no where near close that. (HELP! :eek: ) Maybe someone here will share some wisdom about this...
Well in one of the pubs I drink in, theres this girl, Ive seen her in there for the last 4 months and basically she is amazing, good looking with a nice curvy body and she doesnt seem tarty and snotty like some of the girls you see nowadays.
But what it is, I dont even know her and she doesnt even know I exist, but I see guys hanging around her every time she is around. If you don't approach she will never know about your existence. On the other hand, if you do approach she will forget about your existence in a few minutes because you will fail miserably. IF TRYING WILL MAKE YOU BE MORE AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF APPROACH!
What I want to know is, would I really have a chance with a girl like this and how would I approach her? It doesn't matter how you will approach because you will be unsuccessful anyway. There's no magic formula to help you
I mean I dont have looks on my side but every other quality in me(i.e:personality,Intelligence,Humour,Spirit,Determination) would make me the best she would ever have, but in the modern world the real qualities mean ****. Oh, please! If you had all that you wouldn't have issues here...
I mean whats the point of this ****ing life? The real people get nothing Why the phuck do you think you are real? What makes someone real and some others unreal? Intelligence? Sex? Humour? Enlighten us! You think about yourself like some kind of Cinderella and you should wake up and realize that you're not, maybe if anyone has any realistic advice of how Im going to try and get to know this girl please let me know, "Hello! How are you doing? My name is The Damned. "<and try to keep your calm and continue from there on> I know the chances are 99% that Im living in a ****ing dreamworld Definately, but not beacuse of this girl and should forget it. Go and approach her if you'd feel good afterwards; if you'll think you're a loser (you shouldn't) after getting rejected the don't do it. Take my advice or just read the other posts here; this is what they are about
The main ideas:
- there are slim chances that you'll succeed and come off in glory after approaching for the first time
- go "bird watching" or "bird approaching"; if you concentrate too much on only one girl you'll think the world starts and ends with her (it's known as "oneitis" around here)
- you're not more real than anyone on this planet

After saying:
"Hello! How are you doing? My name is The Damned. "
she should say her name if she is at all a nice, educated lady
then you could say: "Do you come here often? [..] How do you like it here"
that's it. From now on things can go on in a million different ways and we can't help you anymore. Live it and try to get it right.

if she doesn't present herself after you say you name say the following:
"I'm glad you reacted that way cause I would have been sorry to spend my time with the kind of person you are. And leave!
*or just leave

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you please post a picture of yourself here? Personally, I'd like to see a freak of nature (It's a bad joke, don't mind it). We could help you improve on your looks, who knows? You cannot be that bad. There are girls around here as well who can give you better advice on looks than the one we guys can give, lol.
And do not worry, there are slimmer chances that someone you know in real life will see your picture here than there are chances you won't get rejected by that girl. NO NEED TO WORRY!

I know I'm harsh. I mean to be. A kick in the ass may give you the momentum to take action and change something in your life, but I think you are either afraid, either subconciously enjoy your state.

Reaction score
The Damned said:
sav said:
To be honest yes I am..

Thanks guys for clearing it up, I am wasting my time on this girl and anyone else in general. Guys like me are never meant to succeed.

you need to work on your looks first and foremost.........any guy can become good looking through some gym, clothing, and hair work

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
The Damned said:
sav said:

you need to work on your looks first and foremost.........any guy can become good looking through some gym, clothing, and hair work

Trust me Dude I cant, I work out 4 days a week and dress nice already, I think ive tried every available thing in life

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then live with it, but don't give up because of it.
There's another topic about beautiful eyes on this forum. Should we guys beat ourselves up because we don't have "glacier" eyes so the girls would find us super-interesting?

As Sinful said in his awesome formulated post (I really, really like how he put it :)), your problems are beyond girls and looks.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to diss you or anything but what I don't get is why unattractive looking guys always try for the beautiful looking girls. They say **** like I have a good personality and I'm smart, funny, so forth but the same guys won't give unattractive girls with the same qualities a shot. I stop feeling sorry for these guys because come on be realistic if you aren't that great looking quit going for the ****ing 9s and 10s. Not saying it isn't possible to attain one but the odds are against you. Be realistic about your goals.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I say go for it. What's the worse that could happen? You get shot down? Oh well, move on.

Secondly drop the misconception that if you're ugly you can't get someone hot. You just have to find something else to compensate. Hell Warren Beatty was tappin Madonna there for a while.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Not trying to diss you or anything but what I don't get is why unattractive looking guys always try for the beautiful looking girls. They say **** like I have a good personality and I'm smart, funny, so forth but the same guys won't give unattractive girls with the same qualities a shot. I stop feeling sorry for these guys because come on be realistic if you aren't that great looking quit going for the ****ing 9s and 10s. Not saying it isn't possible to attain one but the odds are against you. Be realistic about your goals.

When you think like that theres no point being alive, whats the point in settling for 3rd/4th maybe even 5th best? You will never truly be happy.
Ive always been a natural born winner and fighter so I wont ever accept Bronze when theres Gold around me.