Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl would be hard to pull.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

https://alchetron.com/Courtney-Cox-(musician)

I don't see what man could which makes me think she's gotta be a bit lesbian. A pure alpha could, he'd have to be tough I'd imagine just badas5. She ain't rich, but she can fvckin play and with stage presence (like a man). A woman like this who is so self-assured would be hard to pull, because she's actually got talent, same goes for violinists, etc etc.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what man could which makes me think she's gotta be a bit lesbian. A pure alpha could, he'd have to be tough I'd imagine just badas5. She ain't rich, but she can fvckin play and with stage presence (like a man). A woman like this who is so self-assured would be hard to pull, because she's actually got talent, same goes for violinists, etc etc.
Probably some dude who likes music the way she does. No, he's likely not playing on the same stage as her. It's likely no different than other couples who work in pro-level entertainment industries.

Unfortunately, I can't advise you on how to find women who likes music a lot (I'm assuming that's why you brought this person up?). It's not a hobby of mine, and I have no friends in those circles. Maybe some others on this forum can?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delco!

Anyway I don't see this type of girl with the alpha bad azz type. Not that you can step up without success and confidence but I think she would go for guys a little more artsy or cerebral.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I don't see this type of girl with the alpha bad azz type. Not that you can step up without success and confidence but I think she would go for guys a little more artsy or cerebral.
I don't. I see her only wanting the guy in the bar who's very good-looking like better than Mad Max in his prime and on top of that, could kick everybody's as5 in there because she herself is an as5kicker on stage.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce ****inson.

Censor thing is a pain. Bruce D1ckinson.
haha Bruce could, though he's short, 100 millionaire (no secret and known to her), and a professional fencer, and a commercial pilot

I'm sure Bruce could even though he's like 5'5"

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't. I see her only wanting the guy in the bar who's very good-looking like better than Mad Max in his prime and on top of that, could kick everybody's as5 in there because she herself is an as5kicker on stage.
Women are not a monolith. Sometimes I think guys think all women want to be with the kind of guy we all want to be. But they, like us, have types.

Metal/punk girls, nowadays, tend to like metal/punk guys. Metal/punk guys, nowadays, tend to be smart, introverted, geeky guys. Some can be good-looking and I'm sure she has her pick of the litter, but they are a definite personality type.

I did a little digging for confirmation and her ex-boyfriend is a history professor. Not a well trodden path for the alpha bada55.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting and that's why I come to SoSuave forums, unique information. She plays better than Current Adrian Smith (in his 60s so it's not too surprising), sounds just like the album and hardly ANY musicians play their stuff live Just Like the album. I mean, you kinda gotta respect females who do this sh!t. Sure, she has innate natural ability to do it, but on top of that she ain't getting paid much at ALL, plays in dive bars to maybe 100-200 people. They say, "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery." I like seeing women flatter their male idols by trying to re-produce their work. It's quiet the compliment, and if I was the original, then I'd be "she's devoting her Life, a good bit of it, to something 'I' did...this woman is special." Very few women, ever devote themselves to a Man nowadays the way they used to do in yesteryear. They're too busy lapping up all the simps, to even lift a finger or make an effort towards ANYTHING, thus the fatness all over this land. I'm so fvckin tired of fat girls!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd still certainly do her, she has nice cans and tone flexible legs in spandex/leather. Most 29 yr olds don't look that good today.