Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl took my phone and locked herself in the bathroom

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I was at her place this morning. She's making coffee I'm sitting at the table with my phone.
She hands me the coffee and sees my phone on the table and grabs it and runs towards the bathroom. I'm like give me my phone through the door. She's giggling....
I walk back to the table.
2 minutes later she comes back like it was a joke and she didn't see anything because it was locked anyway.
Thoughts?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I was at her place this morning. She's making coffee I'm sitting at the table with my phone.
She hands me the coffee and sees my phone on the table and grabs it and runs towards the bathroom. I'm like give me my phone through the door. She's giggling....
2 minutes later she comes back like it was a joke and she didn't see anything because it was locked anyway.
Thoughts?
You are wound way too tight. The fact that you reacted the way you did made you look silly IMO. Why not play along? Tell her through the door if her misbehavior continued you would need to "punish" her?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wound way too tight. The fact that you reacted the way you did made you look silly IMO. Why not play along? Tell her through the door if her misbehavior continued you would need to "punish" her?
Fair enough.
I have pics and texts that I don't want her to see.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. Just another reason why you need to keep your devices locked. I guess you can play off It if the relationship is new but I would be upset if my GF did this. A cell is no longer just a phone but highly personable and private. What would be her reaction if you did the same with her phone or purse?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't even a gf...just a friend I made last month. I go to her place to eat.
She's been saying i don't come around because I'm with other girls and blah blah...I laugh it off. But I guess she's getting jealous.
But it's an invasion of privacy.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she didn't see anything because it was locked.
And she is not my gf.
And it's about preventing any talks that may arise.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be dependent on the relationship. As OP mentioned, it wasn’t his GF. I’m in a relationship but its still in its infancy and I‘m not prepared to share certain aspects of my life just yet. It’s not always cheating as remember a phone can carry information from banking, work, family conflicts, etc. that can be viewed through texts and emails. This is private and a boundary they should respect. If you‘re in a healthy LTR or marriage, then obviously things are transparent. However if my women grabbed my phone years down the road, I doubt it was playful but a statement

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts?
You walk the fvck out of her place without saying anything and stop all communcation immediately until she apologizes really, really sincerely. You musn't let women get away with this kind of sh!tty and childish behaviour in the first days of your relationship.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts?
We all know it wasnt a joke. If it wasnt locked she would have been in there for half an hour, going through your stuff.

What you talk to other people is yours to know alone until you decide other.

Its called privacy.

I locked my wife out of my phone and computer. Its all a matter of frame.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You walk the fvck out of her place without saying anything and stop all communcation immediately until she apologizes really, really sincerely. You musn't let women get away with this kind of sh!tty and childish behaviour in the first days of your relationship.
She's not my gf.
And she did apologize cuz she could tell I was upset

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know it wasnt a joke. If it wasnt locked she would have been in there for half an hour, going through your stuff.

What you talk to other people is yours to know alone until you decide other.

Its called privacy.

I locked my wife out of my phone and computer. Its all a matter of frame.
Thank you

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To see if my head was in the right space.
You can have relations with chicks that are not your gf.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cousins, friends wives, groupies that take you out to eat.
Dang bro