Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl STINKS

logicallefty

Reaction score
Remember the old childhood saying:

"Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails, That's what little boys are made of. Sugar and spice and all things nice, That's what little girls are made of. "

No sugar and spice for this little girl. Not this time!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to mark that chair so you never end up sitting in it. Just a quick walk-by with a magic marker will do the trick.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two sperms with Zorro face masks and swords crossed......en garde!!

lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
Two sperms with Zorro face masks and swords crossed......en garde!!

lol
Well, from the smell level he’s describing it’s probably not about simple soap and water cleanliness unless she’s a one bath a weeker and lives in filth. She probably has Something in an advanced stage going on internally and my guess is it isn’t her mouth or arm pits…

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, from the smell level he’s describing it’s probably not about simple soap and water cleanliness unless she’s a one bath a weeker and lives in filth. She probably has Something in an advanced stage going on internally and my guess is it isn’t her mouth or arm pits…
Who knows what it is. Thing is, if it's her vag SHE could smell it 24/7 and, if it's as bad as he says it is when she merely moves, you would think that she would be overwhelmed sitting in her own stench.

my guess is that she probably does not bathe as often as she needs to and it is all those areas with crevasses including her armpits that stank

Billtx49

Reaction score
if it's her vag SHE could smell it 24/7 and, if it's as bad as he says it is when she merely moves, you would think that she would be overwhelmed sitting in her own stench.
When a person lives with it daily, it becomes normal to them with time, but never had a vag, so only guessing here…
Then again, maybe she has a very serious medical problem, working for good health insurance, is aware of it, and hopes no one notices…

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she Indian? Sometimes, that can be curry. If she makes it from scratch, that smell can be caught in her clothes and even her hair. Most women are clean, unless you're dealing with hoodlums. If they do not stay clean, then they can get a serious bacterial infection in their vagina; which is very unpleasant. It can range from bacterial vaginitis to candida. Yes, they do smell, but it's usually undetectable unless you're hovering around that area.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she’s Indian but it’s not curry smell it’s gross smell. I hope she gets fired Oi day otherwise I’m moving seats

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she’s Indian but it’s not curry smell it’s gross smell. I hope she gets fired Oi day otherwise I’m moving seats
Amazing how I knew that.. Prob. something she's cooking or not washing clothes with soap. If she's a cooker, I'd think it's that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is always my philosophy to be as little trouble at work as possible. I like to not visit issues on my management, I look to solve them myself. That said, i think your best bet is to ask to move seats in order to solve the issue as easily as possible without making a scene. That takes them off the hook with you.

You don't need to worry of anyone else makes an issue of it, that's the other person's problem

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want her to get sacked as I have some big accounts (Accenture, Deloitte, IBM) coming my way - the smell is gross but the remuneration issue is also there.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that unlike people of the US and England, many cultures don't shower every day. That's just what they've grown up with.

I have a pretty sensitive nose and I am often in a gagging situation because of body odor. I've often wondered why the smelliest people on the planet like to frequent libraries.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I've found that unlike people of the US and England, many cultures don't shower every day. That's just what they've grown up with.
Ditto, spent 6 months living with the grandparents in Ks. Years ago back in the fourth grade. It was two baths a week on Wed and Sat nights. Met some other kids at school that smelled like they didn’t get that bath frequency…

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a pretty sensitive nose and I am often in a gagging situation because of body odor. I've often wondered why the smelliest people on the planet like to frequent libraries.
Not only that, it's worse in the summer months.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked with women that have/had body odor issues, my ex had a funny smell to her I couldn't describe the smell, she is also a woman that has stinky feet.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok it's Monday and nothing has been done yet - she smells slightly, I smell fart smell... why doesn't she wear perfume? I'm now convinced she's poor and only uses the free testers in the shops at lunch.

I'm going to complain over email this afternoon and see if I can escalate this.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
There is actually a condition called "bacterial vaginosis". This can happen when a woman sleeps with multiple men and doesn't wash guy #1's giz out of her cooter really good. Then #2 blows his wad in there. Then the seamen from #1 and #2 will actually have scientific reaction with each other and "fight" inside her vag. This causes a smell that would peel paint off of the 100th floor wall of a building when the woman is on the ground floor. I had one ex that had it when she was cheating on me and I will NEVER forget it.
wtf are you serious, so funny ha ha

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although normally I recommend staying away from HR (they pose as your advocate but rarely in fact are), in this case your concern is quite reasonable and they usually have experience in dealing with this kind of thing.

I think in-person is better than email as in-person you can properly convey that you're a reasonable guy and that you hate having to talk about this, but it's affecting everybody.

Of course, you'd better hope that the HR person isn't her mother!

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, most women are slobs, period! Just look at their cars, apts/house and there always a mess. That and sleeping with animals is not bone inducing by any means, at least not for me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think in-person is better than email as in-person you can properly convey that you're a reasonable guy and that you hate having to talk about this, but it's affecting everybody.
I have to disagree on the Email vs in-person thing. Unless law or consent allows you to audio record a verbal conversation, it's way too easy for the HR person to get what I call "Selective Memory Loss". With a verbal convo they can twist your words. Allege you said the sky is "purple" even though you said it was "blue". Deny what you or they said or didn't say. Anything they want.Then it's your words against theirs. And don't think they won't try to knock your credability to the sewer by saying "he is just a disgruntled employee. there is nothing anyone can do to make him happy". They love to pull that card at random if they don't want to deal with you. They can even deny that you talked to them at all if its all verbal, like say "We never had any such meeting, this is the first I have heard of this". bla bla bla yadda yadda ya.. I know ALLLL of their tricks. To me, unrecorded verbal conversations in most any work context are like walking out on a Civil War battlefield against your enemy with no amo or shields. You are a sitting duck. In Email or any form of writing, they can try twisting what your words mean, but they can't deny the words were said as they were. A lot of people do think in person is always better. I've just been fvcked over enough with people with selective memory loss that I am (probably overly) cautious with such matters.

Last edited: