Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl I was dating claimed I was gaslighting her by not acknowledging her horoscope as reality.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then showed me in the legal documents in the government's website that such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted. Still dumbfounded and processing this one.
crazy people do crazy things , and there is nothing to understand from their actions

people that are too much in astrology , yoga , sects etc , are doing this because this removes the accountability of their own life

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy people do crazy things , and there is nothing to understand from their actions

people that are too much in astrology , yoga , sects etc , are doing this because this removes the accountability of their own life
But at the same time give them a feeling of taking responsibility? She would go from "I'm not a victim, I take responsibility for what I do" to "all the problems in my life are because my mom wouldn't pay for my holiday 6 years ago and I never met the man I manifested to meet during that holiday".

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But at the same time give them a feeling of taking responsibility? She would go from "I'm not a victim, I take responsibility for what I do" to "all the problems in my life are because my mom wouldn't pay for my holiday 6 years ago and I never met the man I manifested to meet during that holiday".
Astrology in her case gives her a get out of jail card , because she can say “ it is not me , the planets did not aligned “

sounds Like the kind of person that takes accountability only when good things happen , and in the second things are not ok she looks for scape goats

this type of people are not relationship material , because they will drain all your energy without really giving anything of value in return

the point of a relationship is for both of you to grow both career and personal level wise , not to drag each other down

Rileey

Reaction score
Man sounds like the last woman I talked to online, had the same mentally practically, but instead used excuses such as I don't know what I did wrong & assumed everything I posted was about her. Next, wasted time, but because of that I found this.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then showed me in the legal documents in the government's website that such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted.

Still dumbfounded and processing this one.
Stay away from women like that.

Met one some weeks ago that used to get angry if I didnt answered her on whatsapp (we didnt met in person, only chatting on whatsapp and instagram). Like I took 30 min to reply her one time, and she get mad about it and stopped talking for that day.

Then, she got mad because I followed 2 friends of her on Instagram (also I followed those women on another page from a pub, and those 2 girls were there haha). We had never kissed or met in person.

Those kind of women you dont even waste your time talking, discussing or trying to explain anything. Just next her fast.

Serenity

Reaction score
such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted.
Lol, would never fly in reality, just a bad intimidation tactic. I would let out a big laugh as I walked away and blocked her on everything.

Sad thing is that some ignorant guys actually gets scared by such threats.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply a crazy person, some progress to crazy quick! Run for da hills my man!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two options:

1. Tell her that you are just the messenger. Also, let her know that if she wants to sue anyone, she'll need to find the astrologist.

2. Thank her for the documents. Assure her that due to her mental state, the judge will probably go lite on her actions of mental abuse.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete on all platforms.

Block on all platforms.

Ignore in public.
But before you do that, tell her about some cool astrology and moon monitoring apps you've found.
Tell her the full moon would be a great opportunity to tap her in the azz and do a2m and jizz in her mouth. Then do what Mauser96 suggests. LOL

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, would never fly in reality, just a bad intimidation tactic. I would let out a big laugh as I walked away and blocked her on everything.

Sad thing is that some ignorant guys actually gets scared by such threats.
It's an actual law right next to physical domestic abuse. Whether or not this would fly in court I don't know, but she does have the power to make the claim and build a case on something this fickle.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then showed me in the legal documents in the government's website that such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted.
That's a pretty weak set of links.

She doesn't like what you say = you're gaslighting her

Gaslighting = mental abuse

Conclusion:

Believe what I believe or you're going to jail

OP is the one getting gaslighted.

Tell her you're going to countersue, and now you are triggered by women who like horoscopes, significantly decreasing your chances of a happy relationship and children.

So not only is she gaslighting you, she's murdering your future children.

Tell her she deserves the death penalty.

Serenity

Reaction score
It's an actual law right next to physical domestic abuse. Whether or not this would fly in court I don't know, but she does have the power to make the claim and build a case on something this fickle.
What is mental abuse? Gaslighting or disagreeing with someone's beliefs? The latter is not gaslighting nor is it mental abuse and therefore not a crime. It would be quite a stretch to call this gaslighting.

I would be interested in knowing exactly what these documents stated. I'm almost absolutely certain your actions fall well outside of the definition and it is in fact she who's trying to gaslight you.

What she says is false, check. She trying to make you doubt, check. She's says it to manipulate you, check.

She's the gaslighter, it's even almost working, you're in doubt. Don't fall for it, confidently tell her to fvck off and never talk to her again. She can't do sh!t.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is mental abuse? Gaslighting or disagreeing with someone's beliefs? The latter is not gaslighting nor is it mental abuse and therefore not a crime. It would be quite a stretch to call this gaslighting.

I would be interested in knowing exactly what these documents stated. I'm almost absolutely certain your actions fall well outside of the definition and it is in fact she who's trying to gaslight you.

What she says is false, check. She trying to make you doubt, check. She's says it to manipulate you, check.

She's the gaslighter, it's even almost working, you're in doubt. Don't fall for it, confidently tell her to fvck off and never talk to her again. She can't do sh!t.
What I'm doing isn't gaslighting, She's the one doing it, 100%. I'm just not sure how this case would go in court because she's a wahman.

I've told her that she's the one gaslighting, but then she says I'm just projecting and being toxic.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't like being called out these days or wrong and they will use all tools at their disposal to keep them feeling superior and in the right regardless if that's the case or not.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't like being called out these days or wrong and they will use all tools at their disposal to keep them feeling superior and in the right regardless if that's the case or not.
...and to fix this we create more tools to allow them to do this. Meanwhile they all collectively think there hasn't been a time when they've been more oppressed than now.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and to fix this we create more tools to allow them to do this. Meanwhile they all collectively think there hasn't been a time when they've been more oppressed than now.
Correct unfortunately...

Only if beta simp nerds could go back in time before they created the internet... LOL

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely hilarious. You need to get yourself away from her permanently and immediately though.