Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This gets on my nerves!!! too much kissing after i *** (3 part)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

1 - dam i just cant stand that though, like everytime im banging my girl after i *** she likes to get all up on me and kiss me , i mean dam let me breathe for a minute! :mad:

2 - Man she greedy as hell whenever she cums before i do, she gets up and goes to the bathroom leaving me all hard and **** on bed talking about "wait ill be back" i hate that cause im in the middle of doing my thing

3 - Whenever we foreplaying normally we always start downstairs, kissing (again she likes kissing too much and... well ima save that for 4) well kiss for like 5 minutes even 10 mins someitmes then guess what she says " lets go upstairs" LOL!! im always like wtf? im all hard and into it now, by the time i go upstairs we gotta start all over i hate that!

4 - she just likes kissing too much and the thing is that she aint even a good kisser, 80 percent of the times she doesnt even use her tongue and when she does it gets dry real quick and it feels like im sucking on concrete, and when she doesnt use tongue she just kisess me on my lips but with no tongue whats the point??!

Man i cant stand those things, and oh i forgat lately she doesnt even go down on me nomore i had to talk her into do it at first, it took me a while, so she did it for a few times but now if i dont say nothing she wont do it!, and when she does it she doesnt do it good, i tell her how to do it and she says "no" cause u know what she does.... she just sucks it she doesnt jack it, and u know fellas that we cant *** if they just suck on it without beating it.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dam noone relates to non of this?

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
no
u know why? bc i don't take that shyt...

if ur in a relashionship u NEED to talk to her because she is not pleasing u.. period...

and about the kissing, well, u could try to help her, however i think that ur post showed that she is a bit selfish and egoistic...therefore i think she will be bich*y about it

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, just give her the $50 and say "B!tch, get on outta here."