“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

this GD despiration

mondochicken

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i've f*ct up bad fellas. i've shown that AFC despiration towards a girl that i am persuing.

what i need to know is how i get out of the "i know i can have you" area to her and on to the "i want your nutz" area.

so give up or what?
i'll try JUST ABOUT anything (short of making myself look like an even bigger AFC)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
the answer is pretty simple..... stop caring.
seriously. That's it.
she'll be used to your being obsessed with her and her being able to do whatever she wants to you. Stop caring about her. HArdly even notice her, or be aware of her. Become concerned with other girls, other things, yourself!
She'll start wondering "how come he's not interested in me anymore??"...... and suddenly you've started to become a mystery in her eyes.... and a dj in ours :)
 
Top