Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This forum

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
If im not mistaken this forum is to get girls to like you and to go out with girls. All newbies should read this post. This post will help.
Nice Guys: Here are your problems. Your a nice guy.That is your worst problem, and maybe only.Nice people do finish last. I ust to be a nice guy and i was getting burned from girls. until i changed my ways and went to this site different site.

And bam. I changed into a awesome me.Now i have 4 girls that want to go out with me and im not super nice.
And about the girls seeing you invisible. I get where you are coming from. But the reason you are invisible is because you are as normal as as every other geek. You need to be diiferrent like the guys that girls go out with. That is why they act like a jerk. you show no different qualities you try to be a nobody when you should be trying to be a somebody.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you just say the main idea of this site, that is pretty much reflected in every article and every informative post on this website.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh, I know I love you Infernius, but.....

Mods please close this.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Uhh, I know I love you Infernius, but.....

Mods please close this.
Why is it that you're always telling the mods to close threads?

They know when a thread is supposed to be closed without you asking them to.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name

Are you sure? How sure are you?

Mods have trouble deciding whether to leave stuff up or not. I was speaking with one of my favorite mods :D about this particular thread. Instead of reading all of it, they can just scroll down to my post and read that. Makes it easier for them.

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the point of this site.

IF you are still a struggling AFC who has yet to find your 'niche'.

You are still not at the level you should be hoping to be at. Acting like a jerk may give you a short-term fix, but you won't have true sucess with this attitude.

You guys need to stop focusing on the b*tches, start focusing on what's important.

YOU.

You have three years in high school (or, if you choose to be a juvenile or you're retarded, more). Go in, sit down, shut up, and LEARN. Get the good grades. Get into university. Make money.

If you focus on this, and combine it with the right mindset of an easy going person who's not afraid to take what you want, you won't need to focus on how to attract girls.

They'll already be into you.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest Affinity... the entire point of this site... is not to get girls. It's to improve your life as a whole... there are some people who get plenty of girls... but have ****ty lives. That's why there are the other forums like Health & Fitness as well as Anything else. Also... some of your premises are incorrect... not all nice guys finish last. I'm a very nice guy and very given and to be quite honest... I'm a pimp ;) It's supplicating, desperate, about to cream their pants when a girl says hello nice guy that finishes last. I'm nice but I'll be damned if I let people walk over me. Lastly... I'm tired of people ragging on geeks... what you people don't know is that geeks is where it at nowadays. Why? Because we have changed our personalities a little bit. I'm a computer geek to the fullest, hell I was on the chess club in HS... but girls liked me (even though I didn't know it... but that's another story) Why? Because I am funny as hell. So you see... geeks have a lot of qualities that other guys lack... you may want to start hanging around some... you could learn something.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest Affinity... the entire point of this site... is not to get girls. It's to improve your life as a whole... there are some people who get plenty of girls... but have ****ty lives. That's why there are the other forums like Health & Fitness as well as Anything else.
I realize this. Which is why I stated that basing this site solely around getting girls is for those struggling AFCs who still have to yet to understand the true meaning of what this is all about. And that is improving your own life, and living the way you want to live.

Also... some of your premises are incorrect... not all nice guys finish last. I'm a very nice guy and very given and to be quite honest... I'm a pimp It's supplicating, desperate, about to cream their pants when a girl says hello nice guy that finishes last. I'm nice but I'll be damned if I let people walk over me.
I agree. As I said, acting like a jerk may give some people a short-term fix of achievement, but it will not allow you to truly become a true Don Juan. You are correct when you say the attitude one should strive for is that of a 'nice' guy, yet who doesn't take sh*t from anybody.

Pay more attention to my replies next time. :)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name

They OBVIOUSLY need help. Figuring that they dont close threads by the sudden rush of trolls.