Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This forum is not dead

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is not dead, ever few months some one say this forum is dead and then every one starts panicking and writing about how the forum has gone downhill, how the moderators are unfair how newbies post stupid questions, but it is no diffrent, and nor as the complainets any diffrent from when i joined a year ago.

To conclude, the forum is not dead and is pretty much the same as it always has been over the time i have been here.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHES A HOR YOU A METRO GO SUCK SOME **** METRO BOY PINK SHIRT HAHAHAHA

Err, what did you say?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aftershock
Err, what did you say?
i think i need to ask you the same thing :confused: :p

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is, when I was here under another alias in 2001-2002 it wasn't like this.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea: if we don't like this site - let's make it better. To complain is to suggest that it is not living up to its potential. Fine. The people who made this site great didn't have to get any kind of a license to do so. They learned, grew, and shared their experience. That's what it's all about. This site is a community, and its quality is strictly determined by the quality of the people who contribute.

So there's a lot of AFC's and 'noobs' - hell, I've only been here less than a month (but I've never bought a woman flowers on the first date :p ) but I've seen enough complaining about people posting "dumbass AFC questions" that'd I'd almost be hesitant to post one of my own if I wanted to! That's stupid - we're here to help, and to make people to realize that you do not have to be an AFC. It is not a personality trait, it's a set of habits. We can help people "Be a man!" and teach them to "Kill that desperation!" through directing them to the right reading and support. Pook, Sr. Fingers, Anti-Dump, Player_Supreme, and others will not be the last great writers this forum will see. Not if we don't let them.

Or, we could keep being negative - and let the people who truly have something to say, say it somewhere else. It's a fate we'll doom ourselves to.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares about the forum? Pu$$y's still as good as ever. ;)

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Teen Spirit
Who cares about the forum? Pu$$y's still as good as ever. ;)
here here