This forum is a joke.. how to become a real PUA

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I CHALLENGE YOU!

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Takaloo i have been learning the way of Don Juan for 6 years now... and i can garantee you 2 things:

1) I'll wipe MY @$$ with YOU is i ever had to take u on at a club

and...

2) My "record" of chicks that i have been with in the past will P!$$ on your record of chicks.

Now...

I HAVE used other things to learn how to "work" with women (Eg: phsycological books on how the mind of a woman works, and other things etc) But my MAIN source of knowledge is from SoSuave, thats how i STARTED "pimping", and all i can say, is that it really HAS made me into a Master Don Juan... and if you are ever in South Afrika, let me know, and i'll take you up on your challenge, and i'm willing to bet my LIFE away that i'll at least DOUBLE the amount of women that u get;) We'll make it a WEEK "competition" and then we'll see who wipes his @$$ with who's face:cool:

Laterz...

fine, here's a pic of the woman I got together with after 10 minutes 3 days ago... a HB9

www.nightclubmaster.com/Jessica.jpg

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tak, I accept your offer. Since the only "proof" one can offer on the internet is pictures (read; pictures of you and her, simply posting random pictures of girls isn't going to be enough for this little bet of yours... too easy to cheat), and you already have a website, this shouldn't be a problem for you. I also have a website, and while I wait to hear the "terms" of this little wager, I'll post a few picture galleries, so you might have a little more understanding about what you're getting yourself into. Not that I consider this to be a challenge, since you've been unable to muster up the courage to ask an ugly girl for her number, but this bet of yours could be fun.

Anyway, here's a few pictures to keep you busy for a while - can't wait to see yours...

http://www.jbspencer.com/girls
http://www.jbspencer.com/fourth
http://www.jbspencer.com/blah
http://www.jbspencer.com/xmas04
http://www.jbspencer.com/halloween
http://www.jbspencer.com/mardigras05

Last edited:

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Tak, I accept your offer. Since the only "proof" one can offer on the internet is pictures (read; pictures of you and her, simply posting random pictures of girls isn't going to be enough for this little bet of yours... too easy to cheat), and you already have a website, this shouldn't be a problem for you. I also have a website, and while I wait to hear the "terms" of this little wager, I'll post a few picture galleries, so you might have a little more understanding about what you're getting into. Not that I consider this to be a challenge, since you've been unable to muster up the courage to ask an ugly girl for her number, but this bet of yours could be fun.

Anyway, here's a few pictures to keep you busy for a while - can't wait to see yours...

http://www.jbspencer.com/girls
http://www.jbspencer.com/blah
http://www.jbspencer.com/fourth
http://www.jbspencer.com/xmas04
http://www.jbspencer.com/halloween
hello?

It's easy to take a pic of a HB.

From now on YOU must be in the PIC with your HB. I'm going out tomorrow, so I'll post at least 3 new ones after tomorrow.

Beat that

I don't want to see ***** sh*t just pics of women, I want to see YOU with the women just like you will see ME with the women at least kissing them

And I'll post detailed descriptions of how I got with them.

I accept your challenge.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Takaloo
From now on YOU must be in the PIC with your HB. I'm going out tomorrow, so I'll post at least 3 new ones after tomorrow.

Beat that

I don't want to see ***** sh*t just pics of women, I want to see YOU with the women just like you will see ME with the women at least kissing them
Ummm... did you not look at any of the things I just posted? You'll find me in virtually all of the pictures, doing everything from kissing to licking to biting on many of the girls... and them on me. Please, look before you talk... otherwise you come off as just being ignorant.

As for beating 3 pictures, there's several hundred up there that I've just posted. Take your time.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about you, but i don't enjoy looking through 100 pics of a woman at a beach laughing. doesn't really do anything for me.

post specific pics. NEW pics starting from today.

Be honest.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine, here's a pic of the woman I got together with after 10 minutes 3 days ago... a HB9

hahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa:D :D :D :D :D :D i call THAT an HB9 ?!?!?!?!?

hahahahahahahahaahah roflol!!!! hahahahahahahahahaa....

That chick is an HB6, IF that! *sigh*

hahahaa, i cant get over this.... thanx for the laugh;)

anyways... i'm off to bed...

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about you, but ... 100 pics of a woman at a beach... doesn't really do anything for me.
Girls in swimsuits and skimpy clothing don't do anything for you? I think you might have taken a wrong turn... this is a heterosexual discussion board. :p

By the way, there's still several more galleries that apparently you haven't looked through... and if the only pictures in the Panama City gallery you saw were of girls on a beach, then the gallery you're looking at wasn't the one that I posted in this thread. A word about the contest: First you wanted the rules to be "post pictures of HB's", then it was "you gotta be in the pictures!" (disregarding the fact that the first picture you posted was of some random girl that you could have pulled from any internet personals site), then it was "you have to be making out with the girl, or at least kissing or doing something to her!", now you want it "all pictures you've taken before this point can't be used because for some reason they don't count as women you've gamed/are gaming!".

Grow up; your antics were amusing at first but now they're just annoying.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
I've been there, done that ... Most of that is mass marketing BS that doesn't work on all girls except lose ones anyhow ...

I guess if you are non-player like me who generally wants to mature himself, this forum is a better option [though, I grant there is still some good stuff over there].
Actually, both forums have valuable information that one could learn from. There are some good posts there that explain how women "tick" the way they do.

Maximus_Decimus

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takaloo-

these guys come here to better themselves..then you come here to talk down to them about this forum.

why are u some big shot?

no you come here to degrade a internet forum that helps thousands of young, old, normal guys with commen goals..

im sorry that Getting women is the only thing important to you. Its clear that you have no dignity or compassion for people...or you would come here to offer advice. Not everyone has the same perspective as you. Some of these guys have never gotten a women, nor touched one. Some of these guys have never had even a shred of confidence.

But I am confident..I have there back and this forums back..as it helped me regain what I had before I went threw a bad time in my life.

you are a ****ing coward to come here and talk like that..you ****ing p*ssy.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
you've read all that stuff?

I doubt it.

That takes a good while. A week at least. And you should be taking notes as you read it all.

This forum is a joke IMO.

"i cussed out HB9. I am so cool"

hahahahahahahah, that topic is at the TOP of the page!!!

hahahaha!
Dude, if this forum is a joke then why are you here? go back to the forum you like and quit posting this childish crap. You can pick up more women in an evening at a club than me? Like I give a $hit, they are obviously immature children like yourself, you write like a 12 year old.

Some of us are interested in sophisticated women (do a search to look up the meaning), which I know for a fact that you would have no chance with since you come across as a moron. Now why don't you quit trolling and leave.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd have to be pretty drunk to consider this one. She's a 6 at best.

If the other site is better for you, go there..... I find your posts to be self-righteous and annoying. Your attitude needs a bit of adjustment, seriously.

Stop trying to preach to those of us who have been to that site. It's not bad, but it isn't great, either......

I guess what I'm trying to say is that most of us couldn't care less.

sosuave is good.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets face it. The chump factor is much higher here. Just look at the view count of posts, and you'll see which ones get the highest read. The ones about one liners, about cussing out HB9's, about "are looks important", the ones that say "Is this chick hot?", etc., and not the ones that require you to do some work in order to learn and grow.

Yes, that forum has a lot of techniques but so does this one. All those advanced tactics will ONLY WORK if the guy has his inner game intact. Those guys who post all those field reports and archived posts have a very tight inner game, otherwise the techniques wouldn't work. This site is also filled with tactics/lines/techniques, that will only work if you get your act together.

Best advice is to use both. On SoSuave you need to make sure you learn how to recognized who has quality posts with substance and the life experience to make them worthy. Learn how to learn.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, cmon, she's not that bad, but its easier to judge by a body shot.

By the way, this is a dumb thread. Instead of trying to convince the other party about whose balls are bigger, why not do something more productive? Though, I have to agree I wanna see the outcome :D

Jake13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU!

Hahaha this guy is so full of sh|t. Anyone who clicked his link to his e-book (laugh) can see that Jessica is co-author of the other one that comes free with it.

So either the book was written and website created within 3 days following meeting her

... OR.. ( I like this one better)

This guy is pathetic.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Lets face it. The chump factor is much higher here. Just look at the view count of posts, and you'll see which ones get the highest read. The ones about one liners, about cussing out HB9's, about "are looks important", the ones that say "Is this chick hot?", etc., and not the ones that require you to do some work in order to learn and grow.

Yes, that forum has a lot of techniques but so does this one. All those advanced tactics will ONLY WORK if the guy has his inner game intact. Those guys who post all those field reports and archived posts have a very tight inner game, otherwise the techniques wouldn't work. This site is also filled with tactics/lines/techniques, that will only work if you get your act together.

Best advice is to use both. On SoSuave you need to make sure you learn how to recognized who has quality posts with substance and the life experience to make them worthy. Learn how to learn.
WORD

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta give you props on Amber, diablo ;)
Very sexy women. I really like that website and gallery design, that was amazing.

Takaloo, you might want to give it up. That chick was decent lookin, but theres not any evidence that you were within 2000 miles of that camera when it took that photo...

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did kineti[c]harm become diablo? dude has some legendary stories of his own. i reckon he could have his own page out at masf alongside td and mystery