Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This forum changed my life. Thanks.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the final day of a long, fun, alcohol-induced summer that I'll look back on and always give myself a pat on the back for. I remember coming to sosuave.com and reading all the articles on the main website. Helped with some early dates, but it didn't exactly change my character or personality. Then I started to really focus on some of the topics discussed in the DJB. Day by day I focused on something small, and still do.

In the beginning I wanted rapid change, while still clinging to AFC attributes. I started to comfortably approach women in bars and clubs just testing the waters. Can you believe I am 21 and I number closed and dated my first girl 3 months ago. I had no experience apart from this site. I remember almost every word and tip from this site. There is an article on the main site that talked about lowering your standards early on just to gain a little confidence and experience in dating. All of my friends are always talking about girls and why a particular one won't suit them, despite her good looks. The smallest thing wrong with a girl and these AFCs disregard her so they can remain in their comfort zone with their high standards. They think if they talk about hotties and act like they will only settle for the best, then they can sit back and not feel bad about not dating.

So I take that first girl out and made some horrible AFC mistakes, but she was still into me. Looks wise, I was out of her league, so that probably saved me from crashing and burning completely. We went to eat and then to 2 bars. Hung out for a total of about 6 hours and we did have a good time. Late in the date we were sitting down next to eachother and I will always remember her just looking at me straight in the eyes just begging to be kissed. I was so scared of rejection that I wouldn't go for it. At the end of the date this girl did something that I'll ALWAYS secretely(guess it aint a secret anymore) thank her endlessly for. She kissed me. Finally. 21 years old and I finally kissed a damn girl. This girl does not know how much I value that date. She didn't know that I had not dated. She even asked if I had a GF. I was beaming after that date. I thought I was DJ himself. I was so far from it, but that successful date really changed me. The day after our date I hopped in a pool with my cell phone that had her number in it. HAHAHAH. It was time to find some hotter girls and use my "skills" on them. LOL.

I continued to approach girls and number close them. Got another date, but it ended horribly. Took her to dinner and nothing more. She NEXT'd me. Why the hell could I not get past the first date? Those articles on the main page were good, but they weren't getting me as far as I wanted to go. I had no answers.

Grabbing a second date was my next goal and I'd be damned if I wasn't going to do it this summer. Hell, I had broken all my goals I set months ago and I considered myself to be a role. My friend and I were out swimming at his country club one day and I met this girl who I dated about 4 times over a period of 3 weeks. GOAL SHATTERED. I was again elated. This girl was a mess though. It was with her that I finally started reading the forums over here and seeking extra help. Although she was just using me for social proof and had no intention of dating me for a long period of time, I was still into her. Typical AFC. I would call her once or twice a day, and she would do the same for me. I thought since she was calling me that she was different and I could act AFC with her. NEVER assume a girl is different and you can change your game with her. I supplicated like crazy with her and payed her unnecessary compliments. Needless to say, we stopped talking. She was still out of my league(below me), so I was not that upset about losing her. I was more frustrated with the fact that I couldn't hang on to a girl who was out of my league. Time to move on...

Her. She. DAMMIT. F*CK WOMEN. These are still the thoughts that cross my mind when I think about HB9, ex-model that gave me the best dating experiences in my lifetime and boosted my ego way beyond where it should be. I'm out clubbing one night when I see this tall blonde. The odd thing is, I wasn't and still am not convinced she was that hot. This is exactly why I was so successful with her. I don't know what it was. I kept hearing how hot she was, but I just never worshipped her beauty like my guy friends. I saw her as just more dating practice. Whatever happened, happened. Well I read this forum constantly and studied the DJB a lot. BINGO. After our first date on a Tuesday, she calls me the same night at around 3am to say something. I was in bed and never got the call. The next morning I knew I had done something right. No girl had ever called after our first date. So I wait a day and call her back Thursday. The first night she came over I had some baseball on and told her I really liked baseball. Girl asked her dad to acquire some tickets for Friday night and invited me to go when I called her on Thursday. DAMN. I had made the mistake of asking her out for Saturday on our Tuesday date, so now we were scheduled to hang out on Friday and Saturday. After our saturday date she invited me to come inside and watch a movie. First time I was ever invited inside a girl's house. Not bad for a recovering AFC.

I continued to play it cool, and it worked out great. She went on vacation for a week and returned with a bottle of champagne she bought for me. A gift out of the blue from a women. Nice. We spent the next 3 weeks hanging out about once on the weekdays and basically every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We both knew she would have to go back to her college, so we spent a lot of time together. I made the mistake of discussing our relationship WAY too much. She always convinced me that we were on the same page, and that we would continue to see eachother throughout the school year. She was either always lying or had a major change of heart the day before she left. Our last date we set the exact first time where I would go see her, so I purchased a plane ticket. Looking back I was way too eager to pursue her. I just couldn't handle losing this girl I had spent so much time with. Our last date was just dinner and a couple drinks afterwards. That went well, but she surprised me by declining to come over after the drinks. It was the first time she had ever declined. I thought, OK, maybe she was actually tired or really did need to pack her stuff to leave. Whatever. She had probably NEXT'd me already. So we kiss for what turned out to be the last time, and I drive off from her house a happy man. I had finally made a girl fall for me. WRONG.

She taught me a valuable lesson about women. They will lie and be self-serving to protect their hearts. You are the last thing that is important to them. This girl had agreed to see me again and we would talk every day on the phone. She didn't call one more time. She wouldn't text message. NOTHING. I got played and I was crushed. Could anyone possibly be THAT rude? Seriously. We just spent the better part of a month hanging out. We spent lots of money on eachother. What in the hell?!?! Can't she at least call and explain something. To this day she have not talked. I didn't keep calling or anything. I figured if she wanted to talk she would call. Lucky for me the plane ticket could be transferred with no penalties.

So here I am at the end of an awesome summer with no phone numbers in my phone and no girl to date. I'd be lying if I said I don't get desperate every now and then, but it's not the same as it was back when I was 100% AFC. I now have a greater understanding of women. Experience really is the key to all this. Now I walk around and believe that I can pick up any women. Since HB9 dissed me I went through a lot of changes. It hurt my game tremendously. I am pissed off at women in general and it shows. I've been giving some average girls who reject me in clubs a lot of lip. That's the reason I wrote all this out. I wanted to show myself how far I've come and how grateful I should be. 3 months ago I would have dreamed of all this happening. It did and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

So here's to this forum and the people who post. It can change your life.

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

A similar thing happened to me after I discovered this site.

That was a year ago, and the last 6 months have been even better than the first 6.

Just never get complacent, I'm always learning new stuff from this site, you can have as much success as you want, its just a case of improving your game and going for the right girls.

Anyway once again, well done!

Cocoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really great to hear that, I totally remember the summer i found this site, was like heaven, first kiss, first everything! If you can learn not to care if a girl rejects you, you my friend, will be better than most of the men out there, good luck on your quest

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
exellent post,
I too found this site at the beginning of the summer and it has changed my outlook, especially in the confidence department.

Now I have 2 potential HB8.5s that should hopefully end up with a first date by the end of the week. Among numurous other adventures over the past few months.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your welcome! :D

M.A.C.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to hear some good stories of people actively going out there and trying to change their lives. :)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave: Not just a website, a way of life

Anyone who dismisses this website is nuts. It's truly a blueprint for a way of life. I got onto this at a late age after years of AFCing and confusion towards women. Yeah, I still have some confusion, but I'm way more in control of my emotions and proud of myself each and every day of what I've accomplished in life. Before I used to just beat myself up just about every day.

That's an impressive post by the 21-year old in how he gravitated towards this site and made the most of it. Again, I'm envious of you youngies who found this site. There was no internet when I was in my 20's, no theories of DJism, just a lot of AFCism in the media and all over the place.

Congrats! Take sosuave and run with it!