"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

This crap makes me just want to vomit ...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
We call that "One-itis"!

It wasn't true though. The kid is only 17. And if he saw a Drew Barrymore movie with her and went to her marriage a few years before the funeral, then....

"I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and threee bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep."
Haha. Own.T!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Anchorman
wow


just wow


those people are hopeless
No crap, I seriously almost puked all over my keyboard when I read that and took me a while to quit gagging...

What's even more sickening are all the guys there that left sentimental notes saying they were touched after reading the scary, sickening thing.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Playboi0323

"I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and threee bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep."
Haha. Own.T!!!
If a girl stays up late enough lying next to me and it's about bed-time there isn't anything that's going to keep me from making a move.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
even if this story is true......man... if I ever had a son who acted like that I would kick his sorry ass in a few times. That is just sick. You can blame this kids father for not showing him what it means to be a man. Maybe he has only a mother and no male role model in his life. What a joke.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
Its hard to believe people like that actually exist! Its hard to believe people like that havent found this site yet! Its hard to believe that was just a poem and I am glad it is!
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
We don't need this 'site' to know not to be a total tool. My brother already knows not to let women ruin his life. Enough of his friends has fallen prey to the '***** taking up too much time' idiocy. Blah blah.

You just need to not expose a person to too much pro-fantasy happily ever after crap. Sheesh.

Though the link's 'poem' was pretty disgusting. Not the guy, but the message that a woman would be stupid enough to have one-itis for a wussy....for that long no less

:rolleyes:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I liked the style of the poem

I liked it for how it keeps going into the future and facts, as rediculous as they are, comes crashing down on him. I love happy endings :D but...

Everything in the poem should just be destroyed because of his oneitis, fears, and etc. this guy seriously needs to grow some balls and learn to use them.

I joined up over there for awhile and see how long it will take before I get banned:D. Loveshack took me 4 days. i am just going to have to break that record:rolleyes:
 

Doc73

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
You know, two months ago I would not only have posted some wimpy bull crap response, but I would also have been a regular poster on that site.

THANK GOD, I came to my senses and found this place!
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
A great example on what to avoid. This shows the AFC´s what´s their destiny if they don´t change. The sooner you realize it, the better.
 

Hoppy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
The message of that poem is to not be afriad to make your feelings known, the same message you all preach here. I don't understand why it's making you sick. I thought it was well written.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Hoppy
The message of that poem is to not be afriad to make your feelings known, the same message you all preach here. I don't understand why it's making you sick. I thought it was well written.
It makes me sick because there is no real solutions and the guy is still a wuss at the end.

On top of that, it's a horrid thing to find motivation from...

The only type of motivation you can get from reading that article is indirect motivation, which doesn't give you the answers or guidance you need to ACTUALLY change. It emphasises the negitive effects of not being a man and doesn't allow you the privaledge of seeing any of the good results of actually being a man.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Man that ish is sad...but it goes to show, if you feel something for a girl, be a man and EXPRESS IT. Don't fantasize over her and not do anything. Unless you want Carmen Electra and you are a homeless bum, in which case your left hand is always available. :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top