Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This crap is a problem, guys.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/universi...nder-date-police-stabbed-death-094814803.html

We all know the story here. They met, dated for a while, and she was about to branch swing, and he had one-itis, could not bear living without her.

We also know that NO ONE will understand this poor guy's point of view, EVER. Now, I'm not condoning what he did, it's terrible, and I cannot help the guy now. But we have to talk to our friends, our sons, our dads - I'm convinced only WE as men can help each other. This crap is out of control.

Tons of potential is wasted daily over things like this. My heart goes out to the girl but this post is about helping men, and preventing this type stuff. What are we thinking?

I would venture to say that 80% of domestic violence cases involving men and women, are women leaving and men losing their mind over 'the one'. What if every one of those guys had adequate self-esteem and game in general? The red pill mindset? How much better would our society really be?

It just makes me sad. I read that article and I see a normal guy, you or I. He could have easily been a guy who posted on this site. I remember how misguided I was when I got here in 2005. It's on us, guys.

A

AJ84

https://www.yahoo.com/news/universi...nder-date-police-stabbed-death-094814803.html

We all know the story here. They met, dated for a while, and she was about to branch swing, and he had one-itis, could not bear living without her.

We also know that NO ONE will understand this poor guy's point of view, EVER. Now, I'm not condoning what he did, it's terrible, and I cannot help the guy now. But we have to talk to our friends, our sons, our dads - I'm convinced only WE as men can help each other. This crap is out of control.

Tons of potential is wasted daily over things like this. My heart goes out to the girl but this post is about helping men, and preventing this type stuff. What are we thinking?

I would venture to say that 80% of domestic violence cases involving men and women, are women leaving and men losing their mind over 'the one'. What if every one of those guys had adequate self-esteem and game in general? The red pill mindset? How much better would our society really be?

It just makes me sad. I read that article and I see a normal guy, you or I. He could have easily been a guy who posted on this site. I remember how misguided I was when I got here in 2005. It's on us, guys.
It's very sad, but according to the article he was being demanding and she felt like she was "walking on eggshells". That probably caused problems that likely led to her leaving him. The article doesn't state that she left him for someone else, so not sure about branch swinging.

He stabbed her many times. It's one thing to shoot someone but multiple stabbing at close range illustrates severe emotional instability. He likely had scary mental issues that she saw and wanted out, like any normal person would.

Lots of guys, even with low self esteem, get dumped. They don't unravel like that. This guy had issues to begin with.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, Game Saves Lives. I watch a lot of true crime shows, and besides money, rejection and jealousy are HUGE motivators for violent and deadly crimes. It's kind of like when you hear women saying "we want to empower girls blah blah." Well if only more young men were empowered to next a bytch.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another promising young soilder ill equipped for the battle he's dealing with in 2018, drops.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very sad, but according to the article he was being demanding and she felt like she was "walking on eggshells". That probably caused problems that likely led to her leaving him. The article doesn't state that she left him for someone else, so not sure about branch swinging.

He stabbed her many times. It's one thing to shoot someone but multiple stabbing at close range illustrates severe emotional instability. He likely had scary mental issues that she saw and wanted out, like any normal person would.

Lots of guys, even with low self esteem, get dumped. They don't unravel like that. This guy had issues to begin with.
Of course he had problems, and of course he was unstable. Probably had issues in the home because his dad was either not around or was totally cucked or supplicated to a 'strong empowered women' he just happened to call his wife.

It's funny how mental health is thrown around for some people, and not others. You won't see me fighting for this guy to be released from jail. But I certainly understand his plight.

Why do you think he was being demanding? Probably because he had no power at all and subconsciously knew it. Many people have no introspection, they just....act.

It's possible that I did pick one of the more crazier ones out there, it just happened to touch a nerve with me today. The moral of my post is still the same.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t condone this action. If a bvtch doesn’t want you then get the next bvtch. Plain and simple.

A

AJ84

Of course he had problems, and of course he was unstable. Probably had issues in the home because his dad was either not around or was totally cucked or supplicated to a 'strong empowered women' he just happened to call his wife.

It's funny how mental health is thrown around for some people, and not others. You won't see me fighting for this guy to be released from jail. But I certainly understand his plight.

Why do you think he was being demanding? Probably because he had no power at all and subconsciously knew it. Many people have no introspection, they just....act.

It's possible that I did pick one of the more crazier ones out there, it just happened to touch a nerve with me today. The moral of my post is still the same.
Many women with BPD come from dysfunctional homes, but for all of the threads I see on that, not once did anyone point that out in an effort to understand where the craziness was coming from and give the woman a chance. It's just dump the crazy bit*h. And when stories of said BPD women come out where she trashed someone's apt or did something else crazy, no one suggests that the actions of her boyfriend led her to do it.

So yeah, you picked a crazy example that I'm sorry, really should not be linked to the frustrations of a guy not having game. What's next? Men molest children because their game is bad with women and they were raised by a career mother?

It's insulting to men, actually, to draw parallels like that, and it only contributes to women seeing men as a potential rapist, wife beater, murderer. There's enough of that paranoia already.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women with BPD come from dysfunctional homes, but for all of the threads I see on that, not once did anyone point that out in an effort to understand where the craziness was coming from and give the woman a chance. It's just dump the crazy bit*h. And when stories of said BPD women come out where she trashed someone's apt or did something else crazy, no one suggests that the actions of her boyfriend led her to do it.
Women have thousands of help groups. People care about women's problems (even if it is a sinister cause - men just want to f*ck them, and women love to talk down to each other). That's the point. There is no help out there for men. Only people like you, who shame them and then take up for the woman.

So yeah, you picked a crazy example that I'm sorry, really should not be linked to the frustrations of a guy not having game. What's next? Men molest children because their game is bad with women and they were raised by a career mother?
Actually, no, it's not. And yes, most of society's problems stem from lack of game. Sexual frustration.

It's insulting to men, actually, to draw parallels like that, and it only contributes to women seeing men as a potential rapist, wife beater, murderer. There's enough of that paranoia already.
Sure it is. I was attempting to draw attention to it to help prevent it. I'm not sure what you are even talking about, and how you have twisted my words into something they are not. If we do what you suggest, which is to forget about this kid forever, then we'll never understand what caused it. He's going to jail, and he'll suffer for his actions. That's not changing. Figuring out what caused this is a worthy endeavor. To think otherwise is ignorance and suppression of the truth.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is a pathetic sack of $hit, no doubt...

That being said, I do get what your saying. The feminist narrative needs to just die. I will use an example, there was a march in Oakland recently. It was for all sorts of civil rights stuff with LGBT, veterans, and almost anything listed on their site. Didn't really say anything about a women's march. However, the march was called... "Women's March Oakland" and comprised of mostly women. I highly doubt 99% of the participants actually read the purpose, but likely went to go support "women's rights". That is ignorance on full display right there, propagated by a marketing scheme (naming is "women's march") focused on the feminist narrative. Until men start pushing back and not supporting this absolute nonsense, nor their women being part of this nonsense, it will only continue to grow...

Unfortunately, like most liberals, when you even question these people, and I mean ask simple questions... it is met with heavy criticism and anger...

Women support this crap that they don't even understand. It just sounds good on social media. And idiot men support this crap too. Until people begin to actually open their eyes and not follow the mob, the pitchforks are not going anywhere... Unfortunately, the US thrives on ignorance...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't something that can be fixed with "game." Game is an outcome of a certain type of person. Game requires looking at the world and realizing you need certain skills to interact with the world to get what you want.

Most folks have a sense of entitlement. Those who feel entitled don't think they SHOULD need to develop any skills to get anything, since they believe they DESERVE what they want simply because you want it.

Unfortunately, feelings of entitlement are deeply rooted in modern society and are the outcome of decades of political promises backed by endless fiat currency.

People under 30 today have literally growing up hearing the promise, "If you want something, you deserve it' in one way or another, over and over again.

It comes through political promises, advertisements, endless loans given without needing any qualifications, and plenty of other commonly believed nonsense.

Unfortunately, women are much better at getting away with a sense of entitlement, due to our beta sustained political and monetary system.

Any dude who has been brainwashed into feeling entitled is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

This is just the way it is.

I'd be more inclined to advise woman against having anything to do with entitled dudes than expecting entitled dudes are every going to learn game.

Fvckers like this dude make all dudes look bad, and further enhance the meme that "woman are innocent victims that need a system to protect them from evil men."

A

AJ84

Women have thousands of help groups. People care about women's problems (even if it is a sinister cause - men just want to f*ck them, and women love to talk down to each other). That's the point. There is no help out there for men. Only people like you, who shame them and then take up for the woman.

Actually, no, it's not. And yes, most of society's problems stem from lack of game. Sexual frustration.

Sure it is. I was attempting to draw attention to it to help prevent it. I'm not sure what you are even talking about, and how you have twisted my words into something they are not. If we do what you suggest, which is to forget about this kid forever, then we'll never understand what caused it. He's going to jail, and he'll suffer for his actions. That's not changing. Figuring out what caused this is a worthy endeavor. To think otherwise is ignorance and suppression of the truth.
No where in my post did I suggest that we just forget about this guy.

You are right men don't get enough mental health help.
But, as someone who works in the mental health field, I can tell you it's not due to a feminist agenda. Women are historically more likely to seek help than men, due to the stigma men face for having problems. Those stigmas come from other men as well as women, it's not a feminist thing.
But it is changing. Just this week I was at a men's mental health centre, a place just for men. I was also at a health program that is just for men. Men's mental health programs is part of a non profit funding initiative.

I counsel men as part of my job. I know how hard it is for them to seek help.

I get the impression that you are implying that if this girl was able to be gamed into whatever puppet he wanted her to be, then he would of been ok, and I don't think that he would of been. I think he has issues that he did not receive help for and I don't think learning game would of cured him. He fell through the cracks unfortunately. Perhaps after working on his issues he could better learn and use game, but game isn't the answer to mental illness, societial issues and whatever else ails the world.

A

AJ84

Game helps men get laid. It's a very useful strategy, but it's not a movement. Game won't house homeless people, win the war on drugs, build the wall, or make food more affordable, which are societal problems.

A

AJ84

Perhaps he was demanding that she gets rid of her orbiters.

We don't know the back story, but I'll bet it had something to do with at least one other guy.
Even if that's the case, she didn't deserve to be stabbed repeatedly in her car. Being flakey or having orbiters or wanting to branch swing, as crappy as that is, is still no reason to kill someone.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't something that can be fixed with "game." Game is an outcome of a certain type of person. Game requires looking at the world and realizing you need certain skills to interact with the world to get what you want.

Most folks have a sense of entitlement. Those who feel entitled don't think they SHOULD need to develop any skills to get anything, since they believe they DESERVE what they want simply because you want it.

Unfortunately, feelings of entitlement are deeply rooted in modern society and are the outcome of decades of political promises backed by endless fiat currency.

People under 30 today have literally growing up hearing the promise, "If you want something, you deserve it' in one way or another, over and over again.

It comes through political promises, advertisements, endless loans given without needing any qualifications, and plenty of other commonly believed nonsense.

Unfortunately, women are much better at getting away with a sense of entitlement, due to our beta sustained political and monetary system.

Any dude who has been brainwashed into feeling entitled is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

This is just the way it is.

I'd be more inclined to advise woman against having anything to do with entitled dudes than expecting entitled dudes are every going to learn game.

Fvckers like this dude make all dudes look bad, and further enhance the meme that "woman are innocent victims that need a system to protect them from evil men."
Call it what you want...game...fighting entitlement....finding positive masculinity....whatever. The problem is still real, and it could be your son that does something like this.

Do you think this guy is running around alone? There are tons of guys out there like this, just one step away from total meltdown. That's why gangs and ISIS are so popular. Reckless boys with no sense of themselves. Unfortunately, men ARE problematic if they do not receive the proper parenting/raising/guidance/etc. Just like women.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is still real,
I didn't suggest it wasn't real.

Do you think this guy is running around alone?
I didn't suggest he was alone.

My point was this problem isn't really "solvable" since guys with entitlement can't just "un-entitle" themselves.

Who has the resources to reach these guys at a VERY YOUNG age and teach them to fend for themselves before they develop a sense of entitlement?

I see this as just another UNSOLVABLE symptom of our declining society.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that you are implying that if this girl was able to be gamed into whatever puppet he wanted her to be, then he would of been ok, and I don't think that he would of been. I think he has issues that he did not receive help for and I don't think learning game would of cured him. He fell through the cracks unfortunately. Perhaps after working on his issues he could better learn and use game, but game isn't the answer to mental illness, societial issues and whatever else ails the world.
No, I am suggesting that if this guy was healthy, he wouldn't have melted down over a girl trying to leave him, game or no game. I just called it "game". Apparently that's where the misunderstanding is coming from.