Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This couldn't be more screwed up! So I'm starting a Journal here!

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to start, i want to say that I KNOW how bad this is. And that is motivating me to make a move.

For the past few years, I've been in a quasi-relationship with my workout partner. More than a work out partner, we did everything together! We'd spend time together just about everyday. She's a HB8. The reason i say quasi-relationship is because there is a problem. She's married (not to me..lol).

Being involved with a married lady hasn't bothered me as I was always free from any of the typical regulations that come along with being in a committed LTR but I still got the ego stroking and occasional physical things from her that like. The problem is, I got a little too comfortable and stopped spinning plates (big problem!). She became my oneitus!

As if her being married wasn't issue enough, she's also pregnant now (not to me). And here comes the real problem. She's obviously showing less interest in me to the point where I've gone NC for a while (which did correct her attitude). I'm not coming to ask for any advice on how to handle HER because that will work itself out. I'm coming on to start my Journal because I HAVE GOT to spin some plates.

HB8 pregnant has been my oneitus for a long time and its painfully obvious that I have to move on.

I have made a lot of progress since realizing I have to approach and spin plates:
I currently have 3 ladies an hb5, an hb6, and an hb7ish a rotation that I call on for dates or whatever one of which hb6 nearly raped me the first time we were out.
So I'm working the angles but haven't achieved the "replacement" hb8 yet. But its only been a couple of weeks since I began to realize the futility of the previous relationship.

I'm going to be carpet bombing my game and online dating for a while until I have a fair amount of quality plates to work with.
I'm going to use this journal to keep myself ontrack. And post my interactions with new hbs.

I don't want to be AFC about the prego chic, but secretly, I'm hoping that there will be a time in the future when we will be able to be together. But until then, I'm peaced out and will be gaming everything that isn't completely repulsive....lol maybe not THAT bad.. I'm just going to game as much as I can.

I am interested in a strategy for moving forward, if any of you guys have any thoughts, I'd like to hear them... AND YEs! I know how bad it is to get involved with a married girl..

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
wunnaBsmooth said:
Just to start, i want to say that I KNOW how bad this is. And that is motivating me to make a move.

For the past few years, I've been in a quasi-relationship with my workout partner. More than a work out partner, we did everything together! We'd spend time together just about everyday. She's a HB8. The reason i say quasi-relationship is because there is a problem. She's married (not to me..lol).

Being involved with a married lady hasn't bothered me as I was always free from any of the typical regulations that come along with being in a committed LTR but I still got the ego stroking and occasional physical things from her that like. The problem is, I got a little too comfortable and stopped spinning plates (big problem!). She became my oneitus!

As if her being married wasn't issue enough, she's also pregnant now (not to me). And here comes the real problem. She's obviously showing less interest in me to the point where I've gone NC for a while (which did correct her attitude). I'm not coming to ask for any advice on how to handle HER because that will work itself out. I'm coming on to start my Journal because I HAVE GOT to spin some plates.

HB8 pregnant has been my oneitus for a long time and its painfully obvious that I have to move on.

I have made a lot of progress since realizing I have to approach and spin plates:
I currently have 3 ladies an hb5, an hb6, and an hb7ish a rotation that I call on for dates or whatever one of which hb6 nearly raped me the first time we were out.
So I'm working the angles but haven't achieved the "replacement" hb8 yet. But its only been a couple of weeks since I began to realize the futility of the previous relationship.

I'm going to be carpet bombing my game and online dating for a while until I have a fair amount of quality plates to work with.
I'm going to use this journal to keep myself ontrack. And post my interactions with new hbs.

I don't want to be AFC about the prego chic, but secretly, I'm hoping that there will be a time in the future when we will be able to be together. But until then, I'm peaced out and will be gaming everything that isn't completely repulsive....lol maybe not THAT bad.. I'm just going to game as much as I can.

I am interested in a strategy for moving forward, if any of you guys have any thoughts, I'd like to hear them... AND YEs! I know how bad it is to get involved with a married girl..
This post is a perfect example of how a man can WIN the game and feel like he lost. You won bro.

- No kids
- No wife
- No alimony
- No commitments

You are a FREE man. You got all the benefits of that HB8 with none of the drawbacks. She is pregnant with another man's kid. This is GOOD. She is married to another man. This is GOOD.

You made out while the other man is a slave to her. Yet you are talking like you lost something by maintaining your freedom. :crackup:

You're a winner bro. You just haven't realized it yet. :up:

Wise words from another poster here (Burroughs): "The day a man realizes women are nothing more than incubators and warm slits is the day a man is free."

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro~!

Thanks Playher man!

I honestly never thought of it that way! I DID make out in the end!
My pedestal'ing her ha clouded that fact out of my vision!

Did I win? Or did I escape?,..... lol

We shall see. I have a lunch date with hb7 today.. (no plans to take her back to my place). Report later on interaction.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playher Man is right.

On the occasion of feeling "down in the dumps" during dry spells, I remind myself of that very list of things I don't have to deal with.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you are on the road to recovery cuz that was one seriously pitiful situation you were in.

I think once you get going you are gonna forget about prego pretty quickly. Stay busy and have fun.

P.S. That line about going no contact on a pregnant married chick is just gold!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple questions:

Were you having sex with her?
Was her husband aware or suspicious of your quasi-relationship?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
wunnaBsmooth said:

you stroked her ego..well done

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This post is a perfect example of how a man can WIN the game and feel like he lost. You won bro.

- No kids
- No wife
- No alimony
- No commitments

You are a FREE man. You got all the benefits of that HB8 with none of the drawbacks. She is pregnant with another man's kid. This is GOOD. She is married to another man. This is GOOD.

You made out while the other man is a slave to her. Yet you are talking like you lost something by maintaining your freedom. :crackup:

You're a winner bro. You just haven't realized it yet. :up:

Wise words from another poster here (Burroughs): "The day a man realizes women are nothing more than incubators and warm slits is the day a man is free."
While I agree with your points that recognize the good things going on his world, I think that last line is the sort of mentality that can be very destructive. Although it seems a digital screen with a bunch of text has no power, it in fact can shape actions and behaviors. Some of the mentality that breeds here can be blown out of proportion.

Any man who says women are only 'warm slits' clearly has an extremely damaged past. And likely a great denial about the role of their own actions in the negative experiences reaped. Often, if we look at ourselves humbly, we can see that the negative consequences we've experienced often are a result of our own behavior. Very few things are entirely a victimization (although this can happen).

I work with mostly women all day long, and they are just people too. The statement above is like saying, "all them negroes sure love their purple drink" and "them latinos can't resist a tortilla" and "all white people hate brown people".

The truth is that 'women' exist in a wide spectrum of personality, beliefs, values and cultural backgrounds.

Just like all men, blacks, mexicans, etc are not alike. These generalizations are dangerous.

There are many trusting women out there, who aren't just willing to spread their legs at the drop of a dime.

There are tons of women whom in fact stay in abusive situations simply for fear or weakness within themselves.

Demonizing the female gender as devilish entities whose sole purpose is destruction of the male heart is a dangerous mentality. Unfortunately my years here coupled by some bitter periods of my life have allowed me to think that way before. And this didn't help me be more at peace, nor got me what I wanted with women.

The more I really try and look more deeply at the situation, the more I see that both men and women are incredibly diverse and complex, and finding a good pairing likely takes a lot of work.

At the end of the day, man vs woman is going to be a fruitless battle. We are the yin-yang of existence, we each serve an important role. Neither is more valuable. In some cultures, women were treated with great respect for their power to procreate. This at least was a common thing in some of the native american cultures of the north american continent. A women's beginning of menstruation was celebrated for without her fertility no person could be granted the gift of life.

If we in our culture found ways to celebrate and appreciate women, there would be less of this vicious pain. And maybe in our personal lives if we learned to celebrate and appreciate women, we'd find much more of their goodness. Feminine energy is a beautiful thing, I want to savor every drop these wonderful ladies have to share.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
If we in our culture found ways to celebrate and appreciate women, there would be less of this vicious pain. And maybe in our personal lives if we learned to celebrate and appreciate women, we'd find much more of their goodness.
Really?

Isn't celebrating all that is woman what we've already been doing 24/7, 7 days a week , 365 days a year for the last 4 or 5 decades?

I'll probably catch hell for this and I was almost going to move on to the next thread but fvck it. Your post reeked of equalist dogsh!t, with a dash of shaming and a side order of NAWALT™. Which does not surprise me considering your the same fella who took offence to me using the word "dyke" in place of lesbian.

It's safe to say we all love women here, just not the modern kind you love unconditionally and without question. (which btw is the trademark of the mangina just FYI)

Until she proves otherwise PlayHer Man was 100% correct, she's a warm slit. If you can't accept that then your just a part of the problem. Actually scratch that I'm presuming your a man which means YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. The only problem red pill men face is enabling men.

Apologies for the bluntness, it's been a long day but condescending leftist buffoonery aimed toward grown men who have been "loving all that is woman" before you were swinging in your dads bags was just too much.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat and you'll get it :) :) :) :)

Women are moist pieces of fvckmeat who exist only for a man's pleasure

Alright...now live your life by these words and you will be free seeing women as they truly are

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being involved means what? We're not in high school here. Did you bone her or what? It just sounds like you were her gay BFF. There's no relationship, quasi or fasi.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
A couple questions:

Were you having sex with her?
Was her husband aware or suspicious of your quasi-relationship?
the answer to both questions is Yes.
But oddly all of the sexual stuff stopped BEFORE he started acting suspicious of it! And well before she got pregnant...

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Repeat and you'll get it :) :) :) :)

Alright...now live your life by these words and you will be free seeing women as they truly are
Right!!! I got it! No more pedestals!!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
While I agree with your points that recognize the good things going on his world, I think that last line is the sort of mentality that can be very destructive. Although it seems a digital screen with a bunch of text has no power, it in fact can shape actions and behaviors. Some of the mentality that breeds here can be blown out of proportion.

Any man who says women are only 'warm slits' clearly has an extremely damaged past. And likely a great denial about the role of their own actions in the negative experiences reaped. Often, if we look at ourselves humbly, we can see that the negative consequences we've experienced often are a result of our own behavior. Very few things are entirely a victimization (although this can happen).

I work with mostly women all day long, and they are just people too. The statement above is like saying, "all them negroes sure love their purple drink" and "them latinos can't resist a tortilla" and "all white people hate brown people".

The truth is that 'women' exist in a wide spectrum of personality, beliefs, values and cultural backgrounds.

Just like all men, blacks, mexicans, etc are not alike. These generalizations are dangerous.

There are many trusting women out there, who aren't just willing to spread their legs at the drop of a dime.

There are tons of women whom in fact stay in abusive situations simply for fear or weakness within themselves.

Demonizing the female gender as devilish entities whose sole purpose is destruction of the male heart is a dangerous mentality. Unfortunately my years here coupled by some bitter periods of my life have allowed me to think that way before. And this didn't help me be more at peace, nor got me what I wanted with women.

The more I really try and look more deeply at the situation, the more I see that both men and women are incredibly diverse and complex, and finding a good pairing likely takes a lot of work.

At the end of the day, man vs woman is going to be a fruitless battle. We are the yin-yang of existence, we each serve an important role. Neither is more valuable. In some cultures, women were treated with great respect for their power to procreate. This at least was a common thing in some of the native american cultures of the north american continent. A women's beginning of menstruation was celebrated for without her fertility no person could be granted the gift of life.

If we in our culture found ways to celebrate and appreciate women, there would be less of this vicious pain. And maybe in our personal lives if we learned to celebrate and appreciate women, we'd find much more of their goodness. Feminine energy is a beautiful thing, I want to savor every drop these wonderful ladies have to share.
Listen to (.)(.) and Burroughs bro. Don't be a white knight. No one on this website hates REAL women. When we say "warm slits" we are talking about your typical modern woman - shallow, materialistic, slutty, entitled, wh0re. :D

Basically.. the cheating married skank who the OP f*cked.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my OP, I've been doing exactly what I said I would do.
I broke out my old B52 loaded up on game and headed out! I'm not reporting everything just one that I realized 5 minutes AFTER a great chance had passed that it had in fact passed!
This was on POF (I know. I know!) hb7 or 8 (I'm partial to blondes..lol)here's the interaction: (What's crucial in this is the last communication!)

Me
: Hello! Cute pics, but the sparse information in your profile kind makes me wonder if you are going to tell me that you are stuck in Nigeria and need some money toget home....lol I'll give you one chance to prove that you are a real person... ;-)
wunnabsmooth

HB8
: That's hilarious. I didn't realize it was that sparse to create doubt !

Me:Well... I'm not the POF profile Police.more of an undercover inspector. lol.. I will help you repair your profile..ok?
Here's the first few lines... "Sorry guys! I just met an awesome awesome man on POF! He's as witty and fun as I am. We're going to be having so much fun that we'll both forget that we just me! So I'm going to give this a real chance to work because I'm just as awesome as he is! :)"....
You know you like how that reads! I have more for you, but I don't know your name or cell number... ;-)

HB8:
You're quite witty. :) We don't live near one another, though, and I guess that's something I forgot to include as a must-have for me. :)
Me:
lol .... You mistake me as someone who relies on public transportation.... Over here (just across the boarder...lol) We drive to the places we WANT to go... ;-)

------------------------------------------------ End

I blew this one! I should HAVE said something more witty and fun... like
"What?! You want me to move? You seem nice but I'm not sure I'm ready for THAT much commitment yet...lol "

Oh well. there will be another one around the bend.
I'm headed out to the clubs for St. Patty's tonight... We'll see what goes down!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha Mind,

I always respect your opinion and I think you and a great contributor, but your post is venturing a bit too far into the forest of white knightery.

Like titguy said, women are pretty much celebrated 24/7 in this country. TV glorifies them, most of the commercial shopping industry caters to them, music worships them, and the institution of marriage primarily benefits them.

I agree that some regular posters here have a scathing hatred of women in general and really just use them as masturbatory aids, but there are threads of truth in their posts. I think the truth usually lies in between the dreamy fields of white knightery and the sour cynicism of burnt and unhealed men.

In the case of our OP, perhaps he learned that a woman who will decieve and cheat on her husband isn't the best woman after all. And beyond that, a real DJ doesn't go after attached women, because he has enough ability to find young, fresh women who aren't attached. There are a lot of guys here who will say 'pump and dump the married chicks', but in my opinion that makes you no more than a scavenger, picking his meat wherever he finds an opportunity.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
In the case of our OP, perhaps he learned that a woman who will decieve and cheat on her husband isn't the best woman after all.
Agreed!. It does sting a bit though.
picking his meat wherever he finds an opportunity.
If its not me, then someone else WILL! don't fool yourself thinking its not going down no matter WHO is the one doing it!
There's ZERO chance of convincing every man on the planet to live by the "guy" code.... it ain't gonna happen! We have better odds of teaching women what devotion and commitment means.....