Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This contradicts much of the recommendations of the bodybuilding community....

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, ferments fruits and carbs and putrefy meat, takes away your energy, so you will wake up tired and may cause long-term estomach problems, to not mention the digestive pain, this cant be good

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This food combining theory is a myth.

from article:
Carbohydrate foods and acid foods should not be eaten at the same meal

Last time I checked, oranges are acidic AND have carbs.

from article:
Do not eat fats with proteins.

That means you cant eat any form of beef since it has fat AND protein. BULLSHYT!

from article:
Do not consume starch and sugars together.

starch is a sugar.

Heres the thing: The mucous on your gastro-intestinal tract renews itself every so often (cant remember how often). So, nothing is going to ferment or petrify in there.

PEACE

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im confused, for the example, if you ate meat and a carb(say potato) how is the potate going to be digested in the stomach if it will be loaded with hydrocloric acid and the enzymes of the saliva will not be able to work, this 'theory' makes some sense, everytime i eat meat without a carb and with a good salad the food tends to move more 'easly', but if i add a carb, it tends give the stomach pain, is this theory really bs?

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I'm not concerned about cardiovascular disease, cancer, accidental death, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia/influenza, diabetes, HIV, suicide, or homicide, watching how I combine my foods can make me live longer? Thanks, but I'll just enjoy my life. If I only live until 83 instead of 84 because I eat potatoes with my steak, combine peanut butter with bread, and don't eat salad every day for lunch and dinner, then so be it. There's only so many things I can worry about, and this ain't one of them.

Reaction score
This is completely retarded. It's basically saying that you can't combine anything with anything. Don't combine protein with starch, or starch with sugar, or starch with acid fruits, etc. Then it gives a meal plan with about 500 calories per day. Not going to cut it if your looking to bulk up.

Tareef

Don Juan
Reaction score
rice and fish terrible for absorbtion?

I don't think so, Sushi rice and fish is pretty good in my book for protiens and carbs. I always feel more energetic and like the feeling of being full. If I'm not full after a meal it wasn't that great of a meal.