“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THis chick

S

Sergent Stadinko

Guest
Man i been friend with this chick for this summer now, and i been trying to hook up with her...But im sick of bull****tin man, im sick of trying to pursue somthing that might not happen. I mean theres plenty of fine ladies to go after.. I dont wanna worry about her interests i just wanna go with the flo. And if it works it works if it dont it dont...But like is aid i dont wanna try to pursue somthing with this chick and in the end it dont work..Id rather just be friends with her if thats the case....My fellow Dj's Tell me what to do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
You just told yourself what to do.. Go after other fine ladies, forget about this one. It sounds like you just wanna be friends with her anyways.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I did the same thing. Just be friends. If you are friends(not an emotional tampon) things will work out on thier own.

Go out with fine ladies right now and just keep a close platonic relationship wit the chcik. If she wants you it'll happen
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Yeah, you answered your own question... even though i'm not sure what you asked in the first place.
 
Top