Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick I ****ed 2 nights ago

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is not a situation where I need "help". Just describing a situation I'm in, feel free to share your thoughts.

Met this girl online, we had a sort of "argument" when we first talked last month and I was the one to cut contact. I'm in Hong Kong and for HK standards, she's easily 7.5/8

Started talking to her again last week and from the very start she was comfortable with me. Soon enough she started calling me "baby" and "honey" (I wasn't doing the same) and told me how she would do anything for me and wanted to be the best girl I flirt with. She said how she wanted "Crazy dirty sex" with me.

One of my female friends texted her for jokes asking if she knew me and she told her "I'm into him and would appreciate if you stayed away".

We finally met and almost a minute after we met she holds my hands like we're a couple. We ****ed real good that night. I took a long time to reply to her messages from the very start and if I didn't respond she would continue texting me but yesterday after I didn't reply, she didn't send a message, which is fine and she then uploaded a picture of herself with a guy friend (she says so).

And then today morning I send her a message and told me she went out to a restaurant and then clubbing with a friend and had lots of fun. Which is totally cool with me. AND THEN she says how its her dream to go on a holiday to Hawii with me (we've only seen each other once, guess my **** game is really A1 :p) . And then she saw some comments of some girls on a photo and she thought I didn't respond to them because of her and so she said "baby, i really dont care if you **** other girls, just wear a condom and be safe". I was in no way offended but I did say "Obviously you're not the only girl I'm talking to, the girl you're talking about is just not my type". She responds 3 hours later with some random BS and then an hour later asking me what I'm doing.

Now she's asking me about my day and blah blah and we've always had friendly conversations. My interest level in this girl to be in a relationship on a scale from 0 to 100, 100 being girlfriend is 40. But I know she's more FB material than LTR so I'm probably gonna stick to that. But one thing I'd want your thoughts on is would you guys text her more often? or right away? In my experience with this girl, if I say something sweet or reply too often, I have a feeling she sways away and when I say something cold like what I said in the above paragraph she keeps texting me. When I said called her "baby girl" just now, she said "Awwwww, I'm your baby girl" and "lovely honey".

I'd also like to add that I have 2 other FB's at the moment so losing her is not too big of a deal.

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a psycho tbh dude, and I dont mean to crazy in bed type either, I mean like she will cut your d!ck off! Just be careful and if you are gunna keep her as a FB just keep her sweet.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ haha, that's what my friends are telling me. Long term this chick might mess with my head, I'll keep my guard up

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: just confirmed a date with another girl on Tuesday night. This one is a 6.5 but much more normal and took way longer to convince her to send pics compared to the previous one. Problem is she's on her periods. I'll just get a blowie and make a sextape and try to convince her to let me get in and show her what she's been missing

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a phscho, but what's the problem? Bang her and don't take anything she says seriously. Damn, I love Asian women.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is not a situation where I need "help". Just describing a situation I'm in, feel free to share your thoughts.

Met this girl online, we had a sort of "argument" when we first talked last month and I was the one to cut contact. I'm in Hong Kong and for HK standards, she's easily 7.5/8

Started talking to her again last week and from the very start she was comfortable with me. Soon enough she started calling me "baby" and "honey" (I wasn't doing the same) and told me how she would do anything for me and wanted to be the best girl I flirt with. She said how she wanted "Crazy dirty sex" with me.

One of my female friends texted her for jokes asking if she knew me and she told her "I'm into him and would appreciate if you stayed away".

We finally met and almost a minute after we met she holds my hands like we're a couple. We ****ed real good that night. I took a long time to reply to her messages from the very start and if I didn't respond she would continue texting me but yesterday after I didn't reply, she didn't send a message, which is fine and she then uploaded a picture of herself with a guy friend (she says so).

And then today morning I send her a message and told me she went out to a restaurant and then clubbing with a friend and had lots of fun. Which is totally cool with me. AND THEN she says how its her dream to go on a holiday to Hawii with me (we've only seen each other once, guess my **** game is really A1 :p) . And then she saw some comments of some girls on a photo and she thought I didn't respond to them because of her and so she said "baby, i really dont care if you **** other girls, just wear a condom and be safe". I was in no way offended but I did say "Obviously you're not the only girl I'm talking to, the girl you're talking about is just not my type". She responds 3 hours later with some random BS and then an hour later asking me what I'm doing.

Now she's asking me about my day and blah blah and we've always had friendly conversations. My interest level in this girl to be in a relationship on a scale from 0 to 100, 100 being girlfriend is 40. But I know she's more FB material than LTR so I'm probably gonna stick to that. But one thing I'd want your thoughts on is would you guys text her more often? or right away? In my experience with this girl, if I say something sweet or reply too often, I have a feeling she sways away and when I say something cold like what I said in the above paragraph she keeps texting me. When I said called her "baby girl" just now, she said "Awwwww, I'm your baby girl" and "lovely honey".

I'd also like to add that I have 2 other FB's at the moment so losing her is not too big of a deal.
I believe, this is a woman from a special breed, a dangerous breed. There are different classifications. The details of her classification are not what is important here. What is important is that you understand she is far from what she appears. While what I write will seem over the top and extreme to some, those that have already taken such a ride will know that what I share is mild at best.

This is a woman whose affections and agenda have nothing to do with you, only what she can gain from you. She will make you feel special and she'll blow your mind in bed. It's all a game to her. She's setting a trap and you sir already have one foot in, whether you know it or not.

Many think they can out maneuver or out game such women. These women are master manipulators. While your ego may tell you, that you can out manipulate her, know that you have been warned.

As much as she is a master manipulator, she is also a master of seduction. Before you even know it you will be fully caught in her trap. She figures out how to get what she wants. She'll being playing you and you won't even know it. You'll experience more drama than ever. The inevitable day will come when you are no longer special to her. She will have already extracted all she wants from you and she's moving on. The woman who made you feel so special will put you through a spin cycle that will leave you dizzy for quite a while after. She'll kick out the pedestal she placed you on and delight in watching your fall.

This is a woman who is entirely self interested. If you buy what she is selling, you'll experience a ride like no other. The temptation is so alluring. She will make it even more so if she needs to. You say you have other plates and can walk away, no big deal. The question is... will you?

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you don't care then it's not a big deal. I've banged several loony tunes like this and gotten rid of them without any feelings of attachment on my part. I say bang her until u get bored.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys

Yeah she's not the type I see myself with long term. My first gf 3 years ago was similar and it brought me a lot of grief. Going to get colder with this chick and if she acts like she's not DTF anymore then bye bye. I am meeting the chick I previously mentioned Tuesday and she seems to like me too. And this weekend I've almost convinced some girl to take a 1 hour boat ride to come meet me. I think RIGHT AFTER I ****ed the original girl, I got a little attached. But once I got back, started talking to other girls, worked out, and posted on here, I got back my composure.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in control. Do whatever you feel like, and she'll roll with it.
Word man. I'm doing a hot/cold thing right now with her. When she's being extremely sweet saying things like "Miss you Miss you", I said "Oh you miss me twice so its extra special huh" instead of "I miss you too". And when she told me she wants to see me again I said I can't wait to give you some of my time soon ;);) . Honestly she could be sucking 3 ****s right now, I wouldn't care. I would cut contact altogether but I never imitate convo with her and she's the one who texts good morning everyday, so ignoring someone just seems rude. I send maybe 10 texts per day, all of them responding to what she said. I am pursing other plates and working hard for my career while all this is happening.

update: Just asked her if she wants to hang on Friday night after she was talking about how I ate her *****. Said she had plans on Friday, I said never mind. She replied by saying: Hope to see you soon.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont stress this girl OP. Be lucky you are in freaking Hong Kong instead of the US akaland of the cows. I love that place...especially for going after women. I lived in Taiwan for four years and have hopped over to HK several times.

Those Asian sluts who jump around to different white guys are best dealt with by indifference.

For example:

Her: I'm meeting up with my friends this Friday, hope to see u soon

You: ;)

That's it...just send a winky face....u are setting her up to have to chase u back and it shows u dgaf if she never messages u back.

Winky face/vague text game is strong with those hos.

I got about five who were bat**** crazy like urs in Taipei that still message me saying they want me to go back and be with them forever.

Make her chase u. And it's fine to reciprocate and say you miss her too....that's just being couteous even if u don't really miss her.....it also prevents her from playing games to level the field so to speak. And if you banging a lot of top tier girls you wont be threatened by reciprocing at all because you know the truth is u genuinely dgaf.

Just reciprocate then be vague as hell when she acts wishy washy about when to meet up. It's very simple....she will fall for u quickly.

Last edited:

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont stress this girl OP. Be lucky you are in freaking Hong Kong instead of the US akaland of the cows. I love that place...especially for going after women. I lived in Taiwan for four years and have hopped over to HK several times.

Those Asian sluts who jump around to different white guys are best dealt with by indifference.

For example:

Her: I'm meeting up with my friends this Friday, hope to see u soon

You: ;)

That's it...just send a winky face....u are setting her up to have to chase u back and it shows u dgaf if she never messages u back.

Winky face/vague text game is strong with those hos.

I got about five who were bat**** crazy like urs in Taipei that still message me saying they want me to go back and be with them forever.

Make her chase u. And it's fine to reciprocate and say you miss her too....that's just being couteous even if u don't really miss her.....it also prevents her from playing games to level the field so to speak. And if you banging a lot of top tier girls you wont be threatened by reciprocing at all because you know the truth is u genuinely dgaf.

Just reciprocate then be vague as hell when she acts wishy washy about when to meet up. It's very simple....she will fall for u quickly.
Word man. I'm not white, I'm a Latin Indian mix and these Asian sluts are so cheap, no jokes.

I will keep the winky face in mind but you think the I miss you too thing is correct? Cuz with that logic I should tell her I like her too cuz she says it at least once everyday

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, reciprocate always. I always do and it never hurts trust me. You are over gaming by not doing so.

If she says she misses you, just say yeah me too.

Just don't iniate that crap yourself. And don't chase too hard, let her chase some in the beginning. Non ABC Asian girls require a different sort of game.

But a ho is a ho. Never even consider making her your gf. Just force her to chase you then reciprocate. Be indifferent as you possibly can without being too much of an obvious *******.

There are plenty of high quality gf material girls over there and they are like anywhere else harder to obtain.

By general rule of thumb, any girl who drinks and goes to bars/clubs is culturally frowned upon over there and the ones actively going after foreign guys are 99 percent straight up trashy hos that are also culturally frowned upon by their society.

You know you found a gem if you land a super hot one who's never been with a foreigner guy before and who doesn't drink nor party only been with one other or two other guys her entire life....or a virgin...those are the ones that the in demand guys over there pursue for relationships. And it always drives the local guys crazy to see you with one of their actual high quality women.

This girl in the OP is a used up trashy ho.

If you treat her like gf material or catch feelings then you are being a total chump....keep that in mind. She's strictly side girl material.

Last edited:

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, reciprocate always. I always do and it never hurts trust me. You are over gaming by not doing so.

If she says she misses you, just say yeah me too.

Just don't iniate that crap yourself. And don't chase too hard, let her chase some in the beginning. Non ABC Asian girls require a different sort of game.

But a ho is a ho. Never even consider making her your gf. Just force her to chase you then reciprocate. Be indifferent as you possibly can without being too much of an obvious *******.

There are plenty of high quality gf material girls over there and they are like anywhere else harder to obtain.

By general rule of thumb, any girl who drinks and goes to bars/clubs is culturally frowned upon over there and the ones actively going after foreign guys are 99 percent straight up trashy hos that are also culturally frowned upon by their society.

You know you found a gem if you land a super hot one who's never been with a foreigner guy before and who doesn't drink nor party only been with one other or two other guys her entire life....or a virgin...those are the ones that the in demand guys over there pursue for relationships. And it always drives the local guys crazy to see you with one of their actual high quality women.

This girl in the OP is a used up trashy ho.

If you treat her like gf material or catch feelings then you are being a total chump....keep that in mind. She's strictly side girl material.
Agree with most of what you said man. And while
Keeping in mind that I make her chase me, I should reply to her texts less often? Only text to setup dates? What do you think?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she text you something pointless give a vague playful response...but yeah....text only to set up dates always if u can.

You'd be surprised by the amount of white guys over there constantly blowing up these used up Asian sluts phones who are deemed worthless low class *****s by the locals.

By not doing that you will automatically stand out. But basic mindset should be don't give two ****s if she walks or not....one less problem for you.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she text you something pointless give a vague playful response...but yeah....text only to set up dates always if u can.

You'd be surprised by the amount of white guys over there constantly blowing up these used up Asian sluts phones who are deemed worthless low class *****s by the locals.

By not doing that you will automatically stand out. But basic mindset should be don't give two ****s if she walks or not....one less problem for you.
All my friends are foreigners like me and again, you're right. Most act desperate or show they are hardcore players, both of which these girls don't seem to like.

I acted indifferent to her not wanting to go out this Friday so she texts me this morning
"Good morning babe, can we go out next Friday"

Now the thing is I'm really busy next Friday but I can still manage to go out if I don't have good sex until then. So I'd much rather prefer going out this Friday or Saturday but since she said she's busy this Friday, trying to "force" her to see her this week instead would show desperation so I think I'd much rather pursue someone else this week and tell this broad to ask me again next week cuz I might be busy.

Again, she could walk out right now and I wouldn't mind one bit but for as long as I'm going to keep her, I want her chasing me, not the other way around.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I wouldn't go out with her, just tell her yeah she can drop by your place at x time...then leave it at see u then and go ghost until that Friday. Then bang new ones until then.

You can run easy online and club game over there...I was banging three new girls a day at times at my peak over there from online game alone ...never even had to go.on real dates...just invite over and smash...solid hb7.5 - 8s at that...but hos. This was in Taipei however, but I hooked up every night I went out in Hong Kong....so I'm assuming it's pretty similar.

Some would catch feelings....others were just cheating on their bfs to experience new things. Doesn't matter.

Keep being indifferent with this one and she will fall easily. I know the type. If u take her anywhere just make it a beer run to the local 7-11.

Last edited:

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kept it indifferent and kept convo to the minimum with the chick. We are meeting up tomorrow and she spent around 200 USD to book a room for us for tomorrow night.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ's. Now I've banged around 15 girls in an year and have had around 10 gfs and I'm only 21 but I believe in life long learning. So help me out with something. Should I take her to a club tomorrow or not? I've never been a fan of taking chicks that I'm just banging to clubs because of all the deaperate dogs you usually see there. Now I'm not insecure and this girl has spent 200 JUST TO BE WITH ME FOR A NIGHT. I'm a chilled out guy but don't mind going to the club once in a while and she has mentioned how she enjoys going to clubs but I don't wanna end up getting in a fight with some drunk desperate ****. I mean I don't mind going to a club but it wouldn't be my first choice, especially since I don't drink. Thoughts?