Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This broad ask me if I can let her mom borrow money

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive only known this broad for 2 weeks but ive konwn her sisters for like 15 years. So she knows my family etc,
Me and this broad are just friends and we established that from day one even which is fine because she just moved here to reconnect with her mother and I might move plus I got out of an LTR about 9 months ago which was a headache. Weve hung out almoost everyday and shes slpet over 3 times. The frist time she did we cuddled . This second time I tried to make a move and she wasnt having it. This third time I tried nothing cuz I didnt want to hear the speech about friends. She was getting a little touchy but she couldve been setting me up so she can reject me cuz she is AWish at times. My ex was a huge AW so I know.
Her family and mom are very poor. Her mom is a degen gambler so I guess she fvcks with the bill money. This last time she slpet over she had to pick up her dad with her sister who lives by me. We wake up and she says omg my mom is bugging me she says since ive stayed over here a couple of times she was wondering if she could borrow rent money cuz shes broke. Then im like wtf??????? then she says shes asking me so can u? I say no ur mom is a grown women im not doing that sh1t. This broad is starting some job but right now has no money. Ur desperate ur desperate but fvck.
It p1ssed me off she would even ask me this considering we dont fvck and were just friends. But i didnt say that. I dropped her off and kept silent to her sisters house even though i wanted to say sh1t to her. When i dropped her off she hugged me and i did a half azz hug and just sped off cuz I was
p1ssed.
The night before she was like do you want to meet my dad? im like ok. I dont hear from her at all. So i text her before I go out and say hope things are going good with ur fam blah blah. She texts me back and says yea thx blah blahb blah blah im drunk blah blah blah blah blah. I say a joke back and that was that. I wake up today and no text....the last two weeks she would either call or text in the morning but not today. So I do my own sh1t today and she doesnt call or text at all tdoay which was wierd.
Ive caught some feelings for her obv and im pretty sure she has cuz I know if she saw me with another girl she would lose it atleast that was the case a day ago lol.
I wanna be like wtf ur mad at me cuz I didnt give ur mom money?? I know her and she is probably feelign disrepected and I blantaly gave her a awkward hung. but i dont know I wanna call her to find out whats up cuz we are friends and i got some feelings but it could get bad if i mention anything about the money. maybe she is just chilling wiht ehr dad but i feel she can obv text me. well c if sh ecalls tommorw if not Ill call her at night i know shell answer but i feel after that morning she got mad at me which is un called for but i guess thats they way she feels. I like her as a freind and dont wanna give up yet so i would like to talk to her. I hope this broad kows I can go and a fvck a girl at this moment.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very insensitive of you. This is what i would call low emotional intelligence. That is, a lack of capability of compassion, to picture yourself in the situation of others. I would suggest consulting your psychiatrist about this, for it is not incurable.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
So u would give them money? That u know u ain't getting back? And ur not fvckin her so u will look like a chump by giving,money for nothing?

P

perseverance

Cry For Love said:
Very insensitive of you. This is what i would call low emotional intelligence. That is, a lack of capability of compassion, to picture yourself in the situation of others. I would suggest consulting your psychiatrist about this, for it is not incurable.
I couldn't agree more.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
Did you even READ his paragraph?
The woman can't pay rent because she GAMBLES.
How is he supposed to be "capable of compassion" when the mom won't even take care of herself. Hell, he's not even a plate to the girl and she wants money for her mom to pay bills???

Are you kidding me?

So, if I ask you for money because I need to pay my cell phone bill, you will give it to me because you have high emotional intelligence.

If anything, MattS is the smartest one in this thread, although not by far.

Look MattS, if a girl that has LJBF-ed you is asking you for money for her mom to gamble away, I think it's time to stop seeing that girl. I know you "like" her but come on.

She's asking you for money ALREADY and BLATANTLY. She's texting you that she's drunk, she hasn't even cared about giving you a piece but she stays over???

If you haven't had sex with her by now, it's NOT going to happen.
I would have never continued to see a woman who asks me for money for her chronic gambler of a mother. Why? Because if she had the balls to ask me for money, than it is more than likely that the daughter will end up just as screwed up. STEER AWAY FROM THIS ONE.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Did you even READ his paragraph?
The woman can't pay rent because she GAMBLES.
How is he supposed to be "capable of compassion" when the mom won't even take care of herself. Hell, he's not even a plate to the girl and she wants money for her mom to pay bills???

Are you kidding me? STEER AWAY FROM THIS ONE.
^^ This.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:

I logged in just to tell you this is is COMPLETE AND TOTAL BS

perseverance said:
I couldn't agree more.
And THIS, too.

MattS, if you take the advice of either of these idiots....I want to slap you in the face. You owe people zero favors. Want to feel good about yourself? Go volunteer at a local soup kitchen.

You. Did. The. Right. Thing.
I'ma say it again....

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING
. You are NEVER gonna see that cash again if you "loaned" it out. That broad was trying to use her looks and get you to pony up like a willing chump, am I right?

Oh and...don't let a ***** sleep in your bed without banging, or trying to bang her. She says no, then make the ho go.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
perseverance said:
I couldn't agree more.
You guys are 100% right. On a side note, could one of you lend me $35,000? I need it to pay for deluxe spa treatments for pet bichon frisé Twibbles. Thank you in advance.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattS,

Those guys who said that you are wrong couldn't possibly have read your entire post.

BUT....

Your posts will be a lot easier to read if you put a space between your paragraphs. Your post is kind of hard to read and therefore lends itself to skimming rather than reading because it's too much work.

That has to be the explanation for the people who told you you were wrong to not lend the money. Of course you are perfectly right and are using common sense as far as that goes. Others have already adequetely covered the girl staying over so I'll leave that alone.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only loan money to very close friends. That includes about 3 people in my life. This is a girl that you've only known for two weeks, she's practically a stranger. You don't lend money to strangers do you? Fvck, banks make you go through a whole credit process to get money, do you think you are in a position to give money out more freely than multi-million/billion dollar banks? I didn't think so.

Also she could have asked any of her friends or family that she knew for longer than 2 weeks for money. But she asked you, why? Cause she thinks she can take you for a chump. The fact that you came in here even wondering about that...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW you type like an idiot, it was hard to read all that text speech, but you did the right thing. Never loan money : a. that you need b. to drug dusers and gamblers c. to family members and friends, unless you don't care if they ever pay you again and its more of a gift.

The problem is, you felt emotionally blackmailed into giving her the money. If you dont give my mom money, I won't like you. We don't negotiate with terrorist! :trouble: Leave it, walk away. Let her decide what she did was F'd up and let her come back. Meanwhile, on to the next.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I texted her the night (same day she asked for money) is to gauge her response. I didnt ask for her to hang out or anything. She wrote back something lengthy. But sometimes it seems that she acts nonchalant about sh1t when she knows things are wrong. She never thinks shes wrong and feels like she deserves sh1t. Lets put it this way. She claims to have fvcked an nba player that gave her a lot of gifts money etc. So probably why she exppects the same from me.
Shes a greedy b1tch obv. two kids from two different dudes and she left them both and moved out of state from all of them to let the dads fend fro themselves. Shes only 28. I know yes I will stay away my desire to call her is slowly diminishing the more i think of sh1t.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattS said:
The only reason I texted her the night (same day she asked for money) is to gauge her response. I didnt ask for her to hang out or anything. She wrote back something lengthy. But sometimes it seems that she acts nonchalant about sh1t when she knows things are wrong. She never thinks shes wrong and feels like she deserves sh1t. Lets put it this way. She claims to have fvcked an nba player that gave her a lot of gifts money etc. So probably why she exppects the same from me.
Shes a greedy b1tch obv. two kids from two different dudes and she left them both and moved out of state from all of them to let the dads fend fro themselves. Shes only 28. I know yes I will stay away my desire to call her is slowly diminishing the more i think of sh1t.
We need a pic. I know you have one. :)

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattS said:
She bragged about doing an NBA player?

Buy her a basketball and go find another girl.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattS said:
HOLY CRAP.

She has TWO KIDS from TWO DIFFERENT GUYS and she was rejecting YOU?

First of all... SINGLE MOTHER = RUN AWAY SCREAMING.
Second, jesus, how desperate are you?

I knew I was right... her mother is broke and gambling... the daughter has two different kids and a messed up life and you want to dip your stick into that engine? Are you kidding me?

BTW, I'm pretty sure SHE didn't leave the guys. MAYBE one of them, but I'm betting that at least one of them hauled ass... because, as you can tell, she's such a quality woman.

Good lord.
Where do you meet these women?

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
You think I wanted to make this broad my wife? I dont konw if youve read my other posts about this broad but she is a hood rat stragith from the hood as she claims from oakland. Uneducated two kids from different dudes will never have a good life and will mooch just like her mom does with guys. Yea yep i want that for myself and I wanna kid with her and take care of her other two kids cuz I know the dads are goign to make 10 an hour makign boxes for the rest of their lives. I really dont think they left her. She is an AW and is very manipualtive I was with my ex for 3.5 yrs who was an AW so I know the games when I see them. I can bet anything the two dudes fcked her and were like well I wanna calm her down and keep her around so Im going to blow it in her.

Yea she got to me for just about 24 hours now im over it no big deal. Just someone to hang out with. I like her company and nothing more and am truned off just as much as she is for me not paying her rent. Yea my feelings got a little skewed obv cause we talk everday and see each other bascially everyday, normal human behavior. I got other girls I chill with she was just a little different which made it interesting I dont know something new.
Nothing wrong with harmless fun until it gets to the point its gettgin to now. Thats why i will never call her again. This b1tch is the sister of my cousins wife. I already know shes going to call again sometime or i will see her at someones house. I wont lose sleep.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your actions were right, but the way you voiced you actions could have been better.

You basically just said no, i'm not going to help your mom. My friend told me that one of the sh!ttests women give alot is to see how you treat their parents. Basically the way you treat them is how you will be treating the women down the line.

Also never lose you cool no matter the situation. Just because she's an AW or gold digger doesn't mean you have treat them like crap. Treat them all the same and the ones you like you treat them a little bit better. This way no one can ever bad mouth you cause you've never presented yourself in a way that you can be badmouthed.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
what did I reward her with? a little attention? i never gave her money. she knows she fvcked up and feels stupid althogh she is probably rationalizing it in her head some other way. anyways it doesnt matter because she knows and I know who will make it in this world on thier own and who wont.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you might want to knock the bass in your voice down just a notch since its you thats asking advice on a subject that shouldnt even require thought to process. the fact that she feels comfortable even asking says volumes about your character, delivery, and presentation.

:crazy: