this b1tch owes me money and wont pay me

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Ive known this b1tch for almost a year now. but nothing like super close friends or anything. she seems a little promiscious/scandalous. My roomates and some other people are going to vegas in 2 weeks. I was planning on not going at all. Then this girl who also knows my roomates asked me if i was going and I said no. she said she wants to go etc. after she mentioned it i was like fvck im going. i love vegas. so she then says yea we should get a room together so i was like fine call me tomorrow. she calls me the next day etc. eventually we set things up. She says shell buy her own ticket cause she has a credit on some airline. I say ok ill book my flight and get the hotel. she then says cool ill deposit the money ($200) into you bank account "today". I wait like 4-5 days no deposit still. I text her monday (yesterday)
me:you book your ticket yet?
her:yea i did and im going to put the 200 into your account today.im so excited.
me: oh i thought you did already. yea youlll have fun. i talk to you next week.
her:eek:k

today i check my bank account still no deposit.
i text her
me: thought you were goin to deposit money punk. u can just give it to me next week if thats better for you.
she didnt reply. she usually does.
Im trying to figure out what is up with her. I think:
1.she doesnt have the money right now
2.she doesnt want to commit to the room (even though it was her idea)
3.shes waiting on somehting or someone

I dont want to seem pushy but its been a week and a half and shes said shell deposit it twice and hasn't. I dont need the money right now but i want to know if something is up cause i dont want no last minute surprise. what should I do?

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you want to hear from this forum. Giving $200 to someone you hardly know isn't a brilliant idea and screams AFC. Maybe you just bought a cheap $200 lesson.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
yea true but its not really afc cause it wasnt meant for her to keep it

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Not a big deal. Simply don't let her stay in the room until she gives you the $200. Stop bein a chump and harrassing her about it. If you were really that concerned, you shouldn't have been an idiot and booked the room without her $200. Either way, its your fault for puttin yourself in this position.

Its still salvagable, however I doubt she'll even go.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Never give anyone money you cannot afford to lose.

She's dodging you because she fvcked you.

It cost you $200 to find out and prove that this idiot is a piece of sh!t and now she's going to dodge you forever.

You got off light. Spread the word to her circle of skanks that she "borrows" money but never stands up. DO NOT do it in a vengeful or pissed off manner. Do it as if it's no big deal to you and you're simply warning them to forever second guess her.

Her reputation being the single most important aspect of her life is now irreperably tarnished.

Worst case scenario, you lose a couple hundred bucks. Best case, you get your money back and get to put it in her pooper so she can salvage her rep.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Best case, you get your money back and get to put it in her pooper so she can salvage her rep.
Hahahaha, but seriously though she is likely to flake. However if she does go to vegas you will be seeing her face to face, but dont bring up the issue AFC style. Play some fun games with her to try to get your money back, dont nag! Maybe bring it up while gambling or when paying for like a meal.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
the day i booked it she said she would deposit it that day. that was 1.5 weeks ago. i let it slide didnt say anything. yesterday first time ive contacted her, even though i didnt ask her directly she said oh yea im going to give you the money "today" (yesterday) and didnt do it. serioulsy is that acting like a chump? so i decided that im not going to look like a push over and she can do whatever she wants at her time and thats why i asked her straight up cause it was the second time she said she would and didnt.

She did text me back saying "i get off of work and the bank is closed blah blah...i got the money so dont worry about that. next week will work better for me."

me: i know youre good for the money buddy. just thought something was up since you said you would. whenever is fine. talk to you later dork.

i would be a chump if i didnt say anything to her and not call her out when she lied to me twice. shes going and im the only person she can stay with. she is not going to flake shes not that fvcked up i know that. a flake wouldnt buy me as many drinks as she has. i seriously think she has no money right now. she thinks shes a little hustler i see it all the time being all flirty and awish thats why i really dont care what she thinks and probably no guy calls her out. she was a waitress at a bar before and used to always flirt etc. thiniking that i would tip her out of control but i just tipped her normally and told her she can't hustle me. girls like her like guys that call them out eventhough they dont show it.

its afc to not say anything. if i asked her the next day after the first time yea thats afc but i gave her plenty of time before anything else was said.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with being AFC. She likely has the money, its not like you gave her money and she hasn't paid you back. Your paying for a service that you 2 are going to receive and have NOT received it yet.

I wouldn't worry until you receive the service. She'll likely give it to you when you go on the trip.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
yea i know that but i was just wondering wtf she would lie twice about it and beat around the bush, just thought something was going on. she could easily say hey is it cool to give you the money when we go and thats it. when somoene says the same thing twice and lies that raises a flag in my head.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
am i acting cheap? i can really care less about $200 i blow through that in vegas in about 2 minutes. im more concerned that she is not going or something and now im stuck staying by myself when she asked me to go.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you, however harassing her about the $200 will only make her less likely to go. I think your best bet is to let sleeping dogs lie and wait for her to show up.

If she doesn't, its 2 minutes less of gambling by your own admission.

Is 2 minutes, really worth getting yourself worked up about and being in a bad mood about until it does or doesn't happen?

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
yea i know. im not worked up i was just wondering why she says something and does another when im doing her a favor. just dont like liars who beat aroound the bush if something is going on. scandalous b1otches. honestly not that hard to say ill give it to you next week or i cant right now. wtf is so hard. now i feel kind of bad punkin her like that so i guess now when she hands me the money (i know shes not ballin) i just say keep it for the trip and pay me back later.