Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This B*tch at work played me for an ego stroke and I'm PISSED.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this married woman at work, she's very good looking for a 29 y/o with 2 kids, very pettite, NICE ass, b-cups but getting a boob job shortly for Cs...I'd say she's a solid 7-8.

So her and I have flirted heavily at work but she's always insisted she'd never cheat on her husband but she would "tear me apart in bed." (she probably would). For the first couple of months we flirted a LOT, heavy heavy C&F on my part and she loved it. Told me that it's very rare that a guy can always make her smile like I do.

One night after work we had a couple drinks and I walked her to her car and got in with her to talk. We started talking about other people at work and who we thought was attractive. Basically she started asking me if I found her attractive, I told her I wasnt going to lie and that I did. She asked me to rate her, I gave her an 8.5. She was like "that's it?? but I am perfect!" blah blah. Then I told her to rate ME and she wouldnt, said I am married, cant do that blah blah. I was a little upset that she'd ask me all these questions to stroke her ego and then wouldnt tell me what I am.

So there's a new guy at work that's pretty muscular that some of the girls think is HOT. MILF tells me that he's below average looking and that I am better looking than him (I liked that!) but then tonight she tells me I"m too skinny, she likes muscular men like (new guy) and that I need to change my personality because I am too shy. Then she asks me if I would date her if she were not married and I said I probably would. Then I said "and you'd date me too" and she says "oh you think so huh? I dont think I would."

F*cking *****! I hate women that use guys to stroke their egos. By the way I've met her husband whom she has totally WHIPPED to do anything she asks. He's like a 4, he's got an average face and he's fat and short. wtf? She tells me tonight that I am skinny (I'm 165 lbs, I'm not huge but I'm definately not skinny). I used to be VERY skinny (125lbs at 6'1) and my whole life I've been told by women that I am too skinny. So I've worked out for the past 2 years and put on a solid 35lbs of muscle and I'm STILL being called skinny. THIS is why I cannot approach f*cking women and try and PU girls because of B*TCHES like this that have crushed my self esteem my whole life. Telling me I'm skinny and that they wouldnt date me. F*cking women!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since the day I told her she was an 8.5 and good looking she has ceased the flirting and continuously tried to get an ego stroke from me all the while telling me my faults.

I am laying into her tomorrow at work.

/vent off

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you should've expected that. Go RTFM

She asks you bluntly to tell her you like her and YOU DO! To a married chick!

Her purpose was to pvssy whip you - and you let her do that without even giving you sex. That's the same thing ask confessing in love and telling her how wonderful she is.

PLUS - don't mess with the chicks at work. Don't mess with married chicks.

When they ask ratings - decrease it by 3-4 points.

Originally posted by Drex
I am laying into her tomorrow at work.
What does that mean?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: This B*tch at work played me for an ego stroke and I'm PISSED.

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Well, you should've expected that. Go RTFM

She asks you bluntly to tell her you like her and YOU DO! To a married chick!

Her purpose was to pvssy whip you - and you let her do that without even giving you sex. That's the same thing ask confessing in love and telling her how wonderful she is.

PLUS - don't mess with the chicks at work. Don't mess with married chicks.

When they ask ratings - decrease it by 3-4 points.

What does that mean?
no no no she doesnt have me whipped at ALL. I NEVER give her compliments other than that 1 time, I dont do her favors unless she does me favors, etc. I didnt tell her I "liked" her. I told her I that I'd be lying if I said I was not attracted to her physically. She was not even happy with the 8.5 I gave her, hah.

and what I mean by "I'm going to lay into her at work tomorrow"...I was talking to her on my ride home from work on my cell phone and we had gotten into another convo about looks and that's when she mentioned that I was too skinny, I was too shy, she "probably wouldnt date me" etc. Then My phone cut out because I hit a dead zone, which was good timing because I was going to hang up on her anyways. So when she asks why I did not call her back after she got dropped I'm going to "lay into her" for being the attention ***** that she is.

Trust me, she does not have me whipped in any way. She asked me to go to breakfast with her last week and I told her I did not feel like it. She made it sound like it was the end of the world because I would not go out with her and she even gave me the cold shoulder "for not being a good friend" hah. She's told me that she's had every man in her life whipped all of her life and I've told her repeatedly that she cannot whip me. I think her giving up flirting and putting me down is her way of losing by not having me do anything she asks like her husband does. Still, the things she's said to me are just too insensitive.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you work where I do...lol. I work in NH, but not near Mass. If it makes you feel any better, if you did work with me I'd kick her ass for ya. :D

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second Wyldfire's offer. I'd kick her attention wh0re a$$!

Don't yell at her! She'll turn it around, play "the victim", and make YOU look like the bad guy.

Just ignore her. Avoid speaking to her if you can, don't socialize with her either. She is mean, manipulative and nasty. She can't treat you like this if you won't play her game. She's looking for trouble, and one day she'll find it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say your not whipped on her and you don't compliment her except that one time:

Let's recount the words of that night shall we??

Her: Rate me!
You: Your about an 8.5 (compliment)

Her: Do you find me attractive?
You: I'm not going to lie, you are attractive(compliment)

Her: If I wasn't married could you see yourself dating me?
You: Yes (compliment)

Should I go on?? Dood this girl is just an attention ***** who is having a little fun since her dating/teasing days are over. She loved the attention you gave her since day 1 and you continued to give it to her so she ate it up. If you were C/F around her and kept her smiling all the time, why did you deviate from that formula in the car? If she asked you to rate her, you should have said she's "your about a 2 and that's being nice...(smile)"

Instead you confirmed her thoughts. Your just another guy on the list who got played by her. NEXT

PIMP

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm a woman, so it would be much more acceptable for me to kick her ass. In the same token, Drex should know better than go after a married woman. That's just asking for trouble. She's just looking for attention and even if he just gives her hell, she's still getting the drama she seeks from him.

Drex, leave this drama queen be...the best revenge is to give all kinds of attention to the one girl at work she dislikes the most. I promise you, it will work like a charm. ;)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you're saying. You did not supplicate.

You probably expected a fukk, or something like a flirting session, which is reasonable.

Let's look at things from her perspective:

The males have wanted her all her life
She thinks she's fukkin PERFECT
She openly admits she has everybody whipped

You should be throwing neghits, not compiments and CFfed your way out of it.

Rate me
You're about a 7, you're kinda cute

Do you find me attractive
I'm not sure. I like your left boob though

Would you date me if...
Nah, I'd just take to my place for a wild sex session

But again, you couldn't full do it, cause she's a coworker. So don't fukkin mess with chicks at work.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a big ego yourself...Thats how some girls are, you shouldnt expect sh1t from married girls...And then youre sh1tting on the new guy and her husband? Worry about yourself and spend energy on yourself, unconfident people compare themselves to others...If youre confident, you wouldnt give a fukk less about those dudes...

Reaction score
this wh@re's husband is going to end up killing u both - u r playing with fire - she is setting your ass up for a fall - asking u out for breakfast???? and married?? is she ready to dump her husband and trying make him jealous over u? dont b a chump fool and let woman control u like that - the convo u had with her was disrespectful - tell her u dont date wh#res - let alone married wh@res!

dont talk to her anymore about her attractiveness - she is a married slut - that is not don juan

6'1" tall 165lbx is skinny for a dude dude - i would try to get to 180lbs minimum - but only muscle no belly

iim 5' 10" and 180 lbs and i look skinny - although a lot is lean muscle

Hirez

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMNIT!!

My second post back after a year...WTF!!!

Listen guy...you ****ed up by not trying to **** her within the first few weeks of flirting...after that you established a pattern of behavior that makes turning the corner and getting some ***** almost impossible...

You have established a "friendship" relationship, inspite of the way you two flirted, how do I know this? Because when you finally tried to turn the corner or get a little closer, she balked, disrespect you, and showed you how she truly values you...

You know have two options....

1. Continue the relationship the way that it is, waste your time on her and realize that the risk verus the rewards are terrible...do you really want to get ****ed up by somebody's husband while simultaneously not getting any sex? Terrible exchange, consider the risk....

2. You could change the relationship, not be and AFC stop flirting with her, make it professional only, avoid the risk and find another more suitable topic....

You can guess which one I would choose...

Remember, use your brain not your feelings to make the right choice...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drex,

hopefully this wont be a step back for you

i know sometimes its hard (and sometimes IMPOSSIBLE)

but it is a good DJ skill to be able to read people and even more specifically WOMAN

and STOP WORRYING SO DAMN MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHER THINK OF YOU

i think you need to go to the busiest street in your area and just run around naked

yes that may seem a little irrational but whatever it takes to get over your fear

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
When she asked you if she was attractive in the car you should gone for it .But that wasn't even your first mistake,you should have laid it all out for her immedialtley not flirt with her for months.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had hit it since the beginning then you would be in control.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are a little off here on what my intentions with her were/are. I never inteded on dating her/f*cking her/etc. It was purely flirting. She's repeatedly said that she would never ever cheat on her husband, she is just a flirt. I never had a problem with that, it was fun flirting with her rather than just being professional and boring with her. Plus it helped me work on my skills.

I actually didnt see any of the replies since my last post until just now, had a loooong day at work (14 hours w/ no break). I did what a few of you actually suggested, just treated her like any other employee and kept it professional. She knew right away though that something was up and kept asking if I was mad at her....then at the end of the nights she says "you know, I may not have dated you but that doesnt mean I would not have f*cked you" (this is if she were not married...).

And to the people that tell me that I'm not supposed to care what people think of me...it's f*cking hard to do that when you've been told by girls all your life "you know you'd be really cute if you werent so damn skinny!"....well, it's something I've been working on, I plan on being 190-200lbs come spring time and hopefully that will shoot my confidence through the roof. Until then, I still think I am always being judged by women.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this married woman at work,
Stop. This is as far as you needed to go. At this point it should have been game over. But no... you decided to convince yourself that flirting with this women had some sort of value. You say you just wanted to practice, but that's wrong. If that's all it was then you wouldn't have been having those weird conversations and you wouldn't have cared whatsoever when she "rejected" you.

As for her, the fact that she engaged in that sort of thing with you doesn't say a whole lot for her character, and you could have made that judgement quite early on.

A married chick who flirts on a regular basis is, by definition, looking to get attention and have her ego stroked. You could have made this judgement early on and avoided all of this completely- but you didn't. You continued to engage her, got emotionally involved in the situation, and then you were hurt and surprised when something happened that was absolutely predictable from the start!!

You can only be used if you let someone use you, and that's what you did. You can learn from this and in the future you won't let it happen again. See these chicks for what they are from Day 1, and don't let things like the fact that they're hot or flirting or some excuses about using them to practice get in the way of that.

Don't lay into her, don't talk to her anymore, just forget what she said and ignore this stupid chick. That's the way to keep your dignity at this point... then go find some other ones that are actually worth all this time and stress.

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drex...........

I was called "skinny when I was younger. I was 6 foot tall, and about 135 lbs. When they did that, I usually had a line thought up...and it worked alot of the time..

example:

Woman: Gosh Jet, you are kinda skinny for my tastes ya know?
Jet: Yeah i hear ya..if i turned sideways and stuck out my tongue I'd be a zipper!!!!
Woman: Laughing really really hard... a zipper!!!
Jet: speaking of zippers...mines stuck...think you could help me with it?
woman: ahhhhhh you don't quit do you?
Jet. You talk alot! I bet you wouldn't have so much to say if I...Jet leans over and kisses the woman.
Woman...mmmmmm, Jet for a "skinny" guy you kiss pretty good tee hee.
Jet: Well when you come over on saturday I'll show you what else I do real good.....
woman: oh really?
Jet: lets put it this way.... I'll rock your world!
Woman.hmmmm i'm looking forward to that!
Jet gives a sexy bedroom look then walks away.

Drex... you can't help your build. Not right away. make the most of what you have. Use humor, use charm, use whatever you feel more comfortable with. A lot of women used to not even take me seriously....Then I'd show them, I could make them laugh, and that would up the IL. Then while it was still on the upswing, I'd pretty much be able to get them to do anything I asked. Sometimes you almost have to be ridiculous, in order to turn around there "judgement of you...but when they figure it out that you are a hell of a lot more fun than mr buff they have been seeing, they are a lot easier to deal with. Trust me on that!
Now that i am nearl 200 lbs, and it is all from owning a ranch and putting in lots of hard work, i don't even have to deal with it, but it still gave me lots of experience at truning a losing situation around!

As far as the attention whoore goes, I have taken a few out. You know the kind, think they are just much to perfect for anyone. I just LJBF them, since I ain't interested in ms snotty anyway. Another good one is when she says she would fvck you, say, well, I'm not so sure i would fvck you. When she asks why, change the subject. She will try to steer you back to why not, later, and then let it out.. just tell her, that you don't like "high maintenance" women. She will come back with...Me? I am high maintenance? ( As if she isn't!). Just say, yeah, can you prove me wrong? then walk away. Don't talk to her for about 2 days. Now she will be trying to prove she isn't. every time she says or does something, that is snotty, and arrogant, call her on it. If she wasn't married, i'd invite her over to see my place after that. She'd go to prove to me how "nice" she can be, and that she isn't high maintenance..(has worked so far every time). When she is there offer her a few drinks, fvck her all night...( these kind of women have to have SOME sort of attention), then you can end it by saying, geez, you just ain't my type, but i did give you a chance. Then cool it and let her go. To me a attention whoore just needs to get a good fvcking...you can turn there attention seeking behavior against them that way, and have fun yourself. afterwards act only remotely interested. Chances are she will need a boost to her self esteem again..and fvck you to get it. If she wasn't married she wouldn't be LTR material, so just have fun.
YOU be in control, and just act mildly annoyed. Give her consequences, and she will be one of pavlovs dogs..guranteed!! She's a attention seeking sluut!!!!