“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Thirsty men are now macking chicks at Quora

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
For those who don't know, Quora is a website forum where folks can post a question, and others respond to it; I have linked some of my posts here to threads there. This is something similar to Reddit, and I would presume that this type of situation could be extended to any general forum.
Quora is becoming a site where males proposition females. When somebody comes onto Quora and sends me a message that is something like “Hey baby you're sexy” do they really think I'm going to sext them????
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Its a well known meme that indian men thirst for women all over the internet with hillarious come ons. “baby u sxy show me blonde tits fuk now”!

Also indians are known for gang rape.
I never knew they are known for gang rape. But I do know they are known for some of the best brains on the planet. I guarantee there is some component of the device you are using right now (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) that was designed by an Indian, mostly likely the computer programming/coding. The Indians don't get enough credit for their brains next to Americans and Chinese, but they are some of the best brains on the planet.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216

Theres even a fukking wiki page on the subject. So can you sjw @logicallefty drop the bs already? Idgaf who made my fukking laptop. Did you know indians have a rock throwing ritual every year and also sht in the streets and drink cow piss and have temples devoted to rats and also bathe in the ganjes river where they throw their dead corpses into? Ok so like i said drop the bullsht. Did u know street shting is common in parts of the usa as well? San fran its legal and colorado as well. Leftist sanctuarys. Congratulations you played yourself.

Did u know china is leading in human right violations and their de facto rule is to make sure u kill the person when u run them over? Ok? So drop that leftist sjw bullsht. Thanks
 
Top