"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Thinking of lowering your standards?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,387
Reaction score
4,053
New video from Wheat Waffles says that's simp behaviour that contributes to entitlement of uglier women and dooms their looksmatch to inceldom.


You see lots of advice on here about lowering your standards if you are thirsty or desperate. Then you see lots of other threads from chads/chadlites complaining about how entitled women are these days. This videos offers allot of insights into how that logic is ruining the dating market.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
My advice don't let a few delusional women from online videos make you assume that's how all or majority of women are. I'm finding men are using these types of videos as excuses to go MGTOW or spread false information that all women are garbage. Unless you're experiencing this often and in REAL life, don't let these videos brainwash you.

Side note, I'm not saying the women in these videos are correct in how they feel. They are 100% not and deserve to be called out. But assuming this is how ALL women are is only going to negatively affect yourself in your pursuit of p*ssy or dating.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I would rather date a hot girl once a year than have an endless line of ugly used up women ready to date me. I know what I can pull, I just can’t pull it consistently
 
Top