Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking of lowering your standards?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New video from Wheat Waffles says that's simp behaviour that contributes to entitlement of uglier women and dooms their looksmatch to inceldom.

You see lots of advice on here about lowering your standards if you are thirsty or desperate. Then you see lots of other threads from chads/chadlites complaining about how entitled women are these days. This videos offers allot of insights into how that logic is ruining the dating market.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice don't let a few delusional women from online videos make you assume that's how all or majority of women are. I'm finding men are using these types of videos as excuses to go MGTOW or spread false information that all women are garbage. Unless you're experiencing this often and in REAL life, don't let these videos brainwash you.

Side note, I'm not saying the women in these videos are correct in how they feel. They are 100% not and deserve to be called out. But assuming this is how ALL women are is only going to negatively affect yourself in your pursuit of p*ssy or dating.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather date a hot girl once a year than have an endless line of ugly used up women ready to date me. I know what I can pull, I just can’t pull it consistently