Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thinking about this one girl

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright before u read this i know ur going to say just next her and move on, or never infatuate about one girl and just keep ur options open with a lot of different chicks. anyway this girl ive been talkin to for a few months shes wicked cool and hangs out in her own little group of friends. shes not the superficial type and is really easy going with stuff.

the thing is its not so easy going for me right now. i mean our conversations are lacking and i think its my fault. im gettin the whole smiles and eye contact and she laughs at a lot of stuff. shes only had like 1bf before and i guess really doesnt talk to a lot of guys. shes always with her friends and seems like she just isnt interested. when i talk to her it feels akward and i get all worked up about it. i have so much **** i could talk about, but when i see her it just doesnt come out like planned and i always go silent. something holding me back somewhat.

if anyone has any advice on what to do here and to get in a relationship with her then lemme know. i mean i cant straight up ask her to be my gf we've never even hung out, but we talk a great deal in the halls and online. im thinking i should just start really showing that i like her, then maybe get her digits. but i dont wanna put her on the spot like that if i ask for a date bc she would prob say yes, but if she said no it would be really akward and i wouldnt be able to handle it ah who cares.

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
also ive come to the point in my mind that this thing wont go resolved unless i ****en do somethin about it. i mean im ready to just completely move on, and just try and go on in my life. but theres this other part of me sayin that ill never know what her answer would be or what she thought of me. and itll eat my insides up i figure if i get rejected atleast ill know. id have to slowly work my way up to do it.any ideas on how to go about doin this.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SIGH....

Im so frustrated, Im just gonna say this....

No comment.:(

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one Mack!

i know ur going to say just next her and move on, or never infatuate about one girl and just keep ur options open with a lot of different chicks
Then assuming you know what's going to be said (and you are correct), are you still expecting replies? :D

i cant straight up ask her to be my gf we've never even hung out
Certainly true, but it is also true that you shouldn't ask her to be your gf under ANY circumstances.

Do yourself a freakin' favor and get this chicks number TOMORROW!!! For every day in the future that you don't ask this girl for her digits, bash your head against a wall for three minutes. If you follow this advice, it won't be long untill this situation is resolved.

- Maurizio

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thanks for the advice maurizio:D i was hoping ppl had advice on leading this (friendship?) into a relationship so i show her im interested in that way u know. ithink ill just get her digits and ask her to go to a movie who knows.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one Mack!

Thanks. I know you understand what I meant.

Anyway, Doyle I think the fact that you just told me you had a friendship (yes, the F word;)) is terrible. If she already has you in her head as a friend then you have screwed yourself. It is possible to recover and possibly turn this into something physical, but with your apparent lack of game I dont think it will happen.

For future reference to all the new guys out there.....

ESTABLISH YOURSELF AS A POSSIBLE BOYFRIEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!

I cant stress that sentence enough. If you dont know how, look in the bible.

If you are still stressed, then contact me for additional help. (please no self pity responses or guys looking for a "magic pill" for confidence)