Paintballguy
Master Don Juan
Well I have this friend that used to be the biggest DJ I knew several years ago when we were in High School. He was always around women and always partying on the weekends. You would also never hear this guy complain about anything.
But that all ended for some weird reason. Now he has this "LTR" with this girl (she is freaking ugly too) he has broke up with like 2 times now. And personally I think she is just using him for his money and cheating on him. It seriously pisses me and my friends off and we try to tell him. Its not like he couldnt get other women because he is attractive to women. (no im not gay, thats just what my friend who is a girl told me) Also, he never really parties anymore and if he does he has 2 drinks and passes out.
So I've decided to introduce him to this site and me and a few other friends are gonna make him go with us to the club.
But that all ended for some weird reason. Now he has this "LTR" with this girl (she is freaking ugly too) he has broke up with like 2 times now. And personally I think she is just using him for his money and cheating on him. It seriously pisses me and my friends off and we try to tell him. Its not like he couldnt get other women because he is attractive to women. (no im not gay, thats just what my friend who is a girl told me) Also, he never really parties anymore and if he does he has 2 drinks and passes out.
So I've decided to introduce him to this site and me and a few other friends are gonna make him go with us to the club.