mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
"Frank"?Its all in the throttle. When i was 19 oleman frank told me "kid its the excess that will kill you" its true. Balance everything
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
"Frank"?Its all in the throttle. When i was 19 oleman frank told me "kid its the excess that will kill you" its true. Balance everything
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I don't care if other people drink or not. But I will ask this:80 percent of the women I've been with I either met at a bar or our dates that led to sex involved alcohol.
That's true. Tipsy is fine. But drunks are absolutely disgusting.Let me tell you something - if you quit drinking, you are going to find hanging around drunk people absolutely disgusts you, and you will lose interest in it.
I think it's the chemical they use as a sugar replacement that winds you up. Yeah, I find Diet Coke is worse than coffee lol.Maybe this only happens with me but when I drink Diet Coke from the fountain or bar gun, and I drink like 5-6 of them, I actually start to get a buzz. Makes it nice if I want to go out and feel "semi" like I am drinking, but I'm not drunk and have no hangover or any side effects. Only works with Diet Coke though. Sometimes Diet Dr. Pepper but Diet Coke is by far the best.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.