Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking about getting my nipples pierced

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you mature guys have yours pierced? Both or just one?
What's your experience?

Any negative reactions?

Haters welcome to reply too ;)

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
fag
Seriously Survivor, this is the kind of response to a thread, that needs to be jettisoned from this board immediately.

In response to Chewy Bagel, to me, piercing nipples is childish and immature. That said, to each his own, if you want to do it, then do it.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
Haters welcome to reply too ;)
I sooooooooooooooo hate you!!

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
I believe that I would appeal to a wider demographic of girls.

I gain the possibility of scoring more ass. :)
Well if your personality sucks so much that you can't open those "other demographics" on your own, then nipple rings won't save you now! :p

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
=\

I wish it were as easy as having a good personality to open up all different types of women. However, there are those girls who really love guys with tats and piercings.

I'm thinking more along the lines of girls being interested in 'using me' sexually. Yea, I'm looking for ho's :p

I'm noticing that I'm not getting many quality responses from people with true life experiences.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
advice about nipple rings

I've had a nipple ring ... well a bar for about 3 years now. My experience is that sensitivity is increased massively initially but after a while it becomes as sensitive as the other. I got mine because I lost a bet, it's better to have a reason to get things like that other than just to pull chicks. Make sure you clean it properly and whatever you do BE CAREFUL ABOUT GIRLS BITEING IT! I know it sounds silly but some girl bit me and it got really badly infected last year, I thought my nipple was going to fall off.
Cheers

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

I find it odd that men want to be like women ... but that's just me.

I'm so old school that I even find the thought process weird.

For the life of me I've never wanted to pierce anything or even think about it. I'm too concerned about my career, fitness level, intellectual development to even think about such things. Remember, CEOs and managers aren't piercing or even thinking about it ... they're thinking about personal development. And when you're not thinking about personal development they will beat you in life.

Nipple rings make you look like a refugee from the circus.

Focus on other qualities such as bettering yourself and you'll go far.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me like the real issue is not getting your nipples pierced.

You simply want to appeal to, as you stated, a "wider demographic" (i.e. younger girls)

I'm of the opinion that there are other ways to appeal to younger girls without nipple rings. Many college and post college girls like the idea of dating more "mature" men. It feeds their ego and gives them something to brag about to their girlfriends. Its not as complex as we make it out to be.

If you're creative, you can find alot of ways to attract women without having to mutilate yourself.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, this might surprise some of you...

work is work, play is play, right? for the latter...

i wear 10 guage hoops (ears) and have tats (not visible). i was wearing two hoops in high school--and took all the sh!t from the other "cool" guys that were wearing just one. didn't give a sh!t then, don't now--even though people think that i'm an old geezer wannabe.

i can say for sure that when i meet a chick during school, consulting, or biz related activities, there's no way they would expect this from me. but, when we go out (play time), they're quite shocked! when the shirt comes off, shocked again. almost always it's a, "Wow, I would have never expected it from you..."

for me, it's a good balance (Libra). i don't care to show them to anyone however. it's my biz. many times, i'll go out with a chick for quite a while before she finds out about the tats. again, ain't none of her fukking business. the other thing is that they will ask, "what does this one mean". ain't none of her fukking business for now--i ain't telling some chick that i don't know very well, what they mean and why i got inked.

i also turn into a dorky pumpkin-head off hours. if i don't i will go mad.

now for Chewy, it's pretty clear you are thinking about getting nips and tats, not for yourself, but for others. wrong motivation.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got them done yesterday evening. Ouch that hurt like a mutherfuker!

I like how they look and they make me feel much sexier.

I wanted to do it for many years, but I was in a LTR (5 years - it ended last month).

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another real man down the toilet

Bummer, I was hoping you'd be working on becoming a real man instead of a freak. Remember, the women you attract because of this are insecure bi-polar nutballs who make awful wives.

Ask yourself, would your dad, grandfather or anyone else you respect do such a foolish act?

What the f-ck is wrong with American men?

Seks Appeal

Don Juan
Reaction score
the women you attract because of this are insecure bi-polar nutballs who make awful wives.

He aint looking for a wife.
Chewy, good for you, bro. You did what you wanted to do it for many years . And.. if they make you feel sexy, it was well worth it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can looking like a street corner baffoon make one feel sexy?

OK, he's not looking for a wife, how about this: Women who think this are sexy (be they girlfriends, wives, f-buddies or whatever) are bi-polar nutballs.

Hey, you're 50 (!) and approving this? My God, American men are more whack than I possibly imagined.

Our country is doomed.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK

You welcomed flamers in the original post ... and I'm a flamer.

I'm disappointed that a DJ is going down the freak path ... but to each his own. Some Gen XYZWHATEVER stuff I don't get; piercing and tattoos are two of them, rap is another. A lot of other stuff I do get.

Have fun nip boy ... I heard Barnum and Bailey is hiring!