• A virgin, and im ok.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Get laid, and im ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of you younguns out there, take heed: SEX DOESNT EQUAL HAPPINESS.
As my Senior year has progressed, I have realized this. The only thing that will even have any effect on your happiness, and this is no guarentee, is a meaningful relationship/connection with someone. Does this mean you need a hardcore girlfriend? no way. Good friends will do. Dont waste your high school career chasing after that piece of ass, that after you get it, wont make you any more fulfilled. I have done just that and sorely been let down.
Just my piece of advice for all you DJ's who are underclassmen in high school: value what you have, and realize what you dont have probably isnt that great anyway. I spent my entire high school trying to be that guy that nailed all the hot chicks, and now, looking back, i wish i had valued my time with my friends more, and realized how important they are to me. Trust me, the ass isnt worth ditching your boys.
I have recently realized that i let my d!ck do a lot of my thinking for me. I can see now that if i wasnt always on the prowl, i could have gotten a lot more out of these last 4 years. Ill graduate from high school in 6 months, with my parents not able to trust me, a lot of friends lost, and a lot of regrets, because i let my d!ck get the best of me. Have I gotten my share of the poon? I guess. Am i happy? No way.
My greatest regret from the past four years of high school is all the nice girls, that would have been great girlfriends, and would have helped me achieve my potential in everything i did, that i simply brushed away because i couldnt get the poon quick enough.
What was supposed to be a short post has now clearly become a rant. But whenever you see that girl in the hall that makes you put a book in front of your crotch (we have all been there, and if you dont know what im talking about, i dont know what planet you are on), remember that there is more to life than gettin some. If you have a couple good friends by your side, consider yourself lucky. Your d1ck will get its day... just save it for college.

-lesane

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I was sitting at my table last year... and I don't wanna sound stereotypical. But I was sitting with my friends.. and some aquaintences... my table is the black kids table.. and I'm not black, yenno.

So... they were asking each other "are you a virgin blah blah..." I was like... "ya, I'm a virgin who cares?"

They were like "WTF? That's gay... blah blah!"

And one of my friends were like... "well, I wanna wait till the right girl"... and I agreed with him. Pretty much... they called us gay for saying that.

I don't get these highschool kids, and my generation these days. They all think they have to live up to what TV makes them "supposed to be". <<< I think I'm going to post a thing about this.

Stupid, huh?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeS
So... I was sitting at my table last year... and I don't wanna sound stereotypical. But I was sitting with my friends.. and some aquaintences... my table is the black kids table.. and I'm not black, yenno.

So... they were asking each other "are you a virgin blah blah..." I was like... "ya, I'm a virgin who cares?"

They were like "WTF? That's gay... blah blah!"

And one of my friends were like... "well, I wanna wait till the right girl"... and I agreed with him. Pretty much... they called us gay for saying that.

I don't get these highschool kids, and my generation these days. They all think they have to live up to what TV makes them "supposed to be". <<< I think I'm going to post a thing about this.

Stupid, huh?
And they wander why STDS and AIDS spread so fast...:rolleyes: :eek: