“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

think she dont like me?

Madcat

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I asked my friend to try and hook me up with his friend so it be easier for me. The problem is he talked to her today and said"My friend wants you" (ike the moron he is and i should have seen that coming) and pointed to me and she said "eww". Now not to sound obnoxious at all or anything but shes the first girl that said that i was eww, even girls that hate me dont say that. Now i was wondering, do you think she said that and meant it or that she knew that he was going to tell me what she said and said that to hide it. Also wehn ive seen her in the halls when she looks at me she doesnt exactly get the face of disgust going. Just wanted to know what you guys think.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
If her immediate reaction was eww...it means she doesn't htink too highly of her. Are you eww?
 
Top