Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think sexually...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are men afraid to talk sexually to a woman? I agree, if youre talking about too early, too much, its a bad thing.

It is still a taboo to most guys that sex talk should be avoided because women do not like hearing about it. That is a lie! Women love sex too. The guys that are getting laid arent avoiding these topics, they are harnessing them as conversation topics.

The AFC does not talk about sex with women because hes scared of what she might think. The media has told him that sex talk is harrasment, only jerks and low lifes talk about it, etc. He was been trained to think that it is wrong.

Unfortunately, he has been fooled into the wrong direction. The reality is that sex is not awkward unless you make it. Women actually enjoy talking about it.

Human beings are sexual; there is no denying that. It makes me wonder why more men dont exploit that fact to their advantage. Instead, they are beating around the bush being wussies. Thats why they get LJBF. Why? Because women dont like wussies! Wussies make better friends.

The difference between a lover and a friend to a woman is how she feels about him. That sounds rather obvious. A friend does not make a woman think sexually at all...thats why hes just a friend. A lover does make her think sexually because he does not avoid the subject.

Let me pose an example of how to trick a girl into thinking about sexuality with you without hitting any alarms. Ive memorized this story to tell it as if it actually happened...

I tell a girl that last night io had a weird dream about her but that it would be kind of weird to talk about it. This has gotten her attention already because it involves her, and we all know that they love to hear about themselves. When you get her hooked, you tell her that youll tell her only if she dosent say anything about it...its a secret between you two.

Once you have established that, you can begin telling her about your dream.

"It was such a weird dream i had last night. I remember parts but not in full sequences. The first thing i remember is you suddenly knocking on my door asking if you can come in and hang out. You seemed so tired so you came in and sat down sat on my sofa as we watched tv together. (try to include sentences that include both of you). Then you started acting different around me...you said that you felt dirty and wanted to change something, so you went into the my bedroom to change. i waited for you outside but you never came out. I decided to see why you were still in my room and didnt want to come out so i went inside to see you. When i walked in, you were nowhere to be seen. i checked in the closet, behind the curtains, and i couldnt find you. when i was about to go back into the living room, you suddenly jumped in front of me with a new outfit. you looked so different. then it got weird...you pushed me against the wall and just kissed me! at first, i remember trying to keep you away because it was too weird...but then i felt very comfortable with you as if we weve done that before. the next thing i remember, were in on my bed having sex. (whisper that part and pretend that you felt a little bit embarrased - emphasize the 's' sound). I kind of didnt want to tell you but in a weird way, i kind of liked it. (some reaction from her - then say, "i know, you know how in dreams, sometimes...whatever you want to make it seem like its normal) people have such...

After that, you can talk about other things like dreams, sex, etc.

She will not feel threatened because dreams are involutnary and you cannot control them. She cant blame you for it and it also made her think about you two together. She does not think about friends in that light. She thinks about lovers that way.

Last edited:

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have other ways of getting her to associate sexuality with you? I also like to use words or phrases that sound ambiguous like instead of saying "i went into the crowded dance floor", id say, "i PENETRATED the crowd into the dance floor". ambiguous words

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell most girls any dreams I have of them that are sexual in nature. In the past I was afraid to, actually... so it was less of a tactic.

"I had a dream of you last night, but I don't really want to share."

Without surprise, she wouldn't leave me alone until I shared.

Anyway, they all loved my dreams! They actually kept bothering me to give them more details. And these were the supposedly innocent good girls.

Oh, and this was in my AFC days. I definitely think DJs can use it to their advantage.

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thejuice
Anybody have other ways of getting her to associate sexuality with you? I also like to use words or phrases that sound ambiguous like instead of saying "i went into the crowded dance floor", id say, "i PENETRATED the crowd into the dance floor". ambiguous words
One day we were talking about working out. Then I started talking about doing doing squats... then somehow it led into a conversation about her @$$... then the rest naturally became sexual.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to get them hooked. They never leave me alone until i tell them what happened...even if im lying...theyll never know.

When they press you for info, it seems as if its their initial idea! If you pretend to not want to share, shes the one whos putting the pressure on the whole story. From then on, whatever is said is pretty much over her because you already tried abstaining from saying anything. Because she was foward about wanting to know, she cant feel weird about it! Thats why i love this way to bait her.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thejuice
The AFC does not talk about sex with women because hes scared of what she might think.
in some cases, yes. but i would say a lot of it is due to a lack of experience with discussing topics like these with women. "what should i say, how should i change the topic to this, what is too extreme, how do i know if she's in the right mood"

many guys here realize that women are of the animal kingdom as well, and they have the urge to reproduce. but nowhere can one really gain experience without... experiencing it. you can always tell people why __ works, but you cant SHOW them over the internet.

i don't disagree with you though :D.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those virgins...

I think youre right Nocturnal. Experience is very important when talking about these subjects. Afterall, we cant have english teachers teaching physics right? They need to know what theyre talking about.

The reason that AFC's dont talk about it is because of lack of experience. I didnt mean necesarily that becaus etheyre AFC's, thats why they dont talk about it. It is true though that AFC's usually lack experience so those two usually go hand in hand. When i talked about one, i meant that the other go as well. Its a generalization, i know.

Talking about thinking sexually, does anybody know how to apply GM techniques? I cant bring myself to be THAT blunt when i barely meet somebody. Its easier with girls ive known a little longer. Anybody know any ways to get into this easier