“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Think "Relaxed" if not Confident

True North

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Just thought I'd add this quick tip. You always hear how important "Confidence" is when dealing with women, but ask a hundred different people to describe what confidence is and you'll get a hundred different answers.


I thought it might be easier to think in terms of being "relaxed" when dealing with women. If you're relaxed, then it's likely you'll come across as more confident without even trying. At least it works for me every time.

But then that begs the question "How do you relax around women?" AT least for the nervous beginners it does. The only advice I can give you there is that you must learn to stop caring and worrying so much about what they might think of you. That's the part that makes you nervous.

I stopped caring about what they think when I got totally sick of their sh!t. I was the classic nice guy that treated them right and got treated like sh!t in return for it. I finally said no more, and most important, no more caring what they thought, I'll do and say what I want. That's all it took. More relaxed around them, therefore, more confident.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Relaxation will come from repetition and familiarity. The more women you approach, the more you'll be comfortable approaching, the more relaxed you'll get.
 

True North

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Relaxation will come from repetition and familiarity. The more women you approach, the more you'll be comfortable approaching, the more relaxed you'll get.
Only if you're having success with your approaches. Someone getting constantly negative reactions isn't going to become relaxed and confidentover time with nothing but the memory of bad reactions from their approach, especially if they're approaching while uptight and nervous in the first place. They're only going to become more nervous in the long run.

Learn to become relaxed BEFORE the approach will get the best reactions.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Yep, relaxation is a sign of confidence
 

raceat8400

New Member
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond
This is true. Also, make a mental note to relax yourself constantly throughout the day everywhere. You will notice soon, you can control it, and relax on command.

Relax you but, your shoulders, stomach, neck.

This is also good for you...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top