Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think on your feet

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i've been away from this site for a while being persecuted by the IT dept at work so I finally got hooked up to the net at home.

Well this is my story from the weekend and I hope someone can appreciate the tip inside this story.

I was part of a bridal party for my best mate's wedding and I knew a pretty hot girl was gonna be there but she wasnt on my 'hit list' for the day, but i did see how hot she looked that day.

So in the limo we made some small talk and lots of joking around, I did my best to look like an idiot by doing my Zoolander "blue steel" pose everytime someone asked for a photo. She thought it was funny.

Then during the reception, I was signing the wedding book and she bumped into me while I was standing so I remembered the guy from the movie "A night at the roxbury" and said the to her "Did you just touch my ass?" and she looked at me shocked but started smiling in disbelief (i was in disbelief as well but I had to say something than the usual "hi" and then the awkward silence).
I then said to her "its ok, cause my ass is pretty hot, here..take a photo of it" (she had a camera in her hand) - and she did! I then go "I'll take a photo of yours" and she cracked up laughing and bent her hips sideways to show her ass and gave me her camera. CLick! Click!
I then said, i'll take a proper photo of her and she says no....she calls someone nearby and asks if we can have a photo together...click click. During that photo I remembered a post on this site that went to the effect 'better to slap her ass and say hi toots than to have her think you're too nice and possibly gay' - so I my hand goes from her hip to a big slap on her left buttcheek and she giggles and the photo is taken. No slap on the face (I did a similar thing a few weeks ago during a food fight after a party where I rubbed yoghurt on the breasts of another chick 'in fun' and go a positive response - but she was married so no go there as i'm aiming for a LTR this time).
Anyway, back to this chick at the wedding, I called her up today to see if the photos have been developed (good reason as any to make the call) she told me how funny the photos look and she's never meta guy who loves his own ass (laughing)....and we're meeting up for lunch on Friday.
(She's threatened me with a $20 cancellation fee if I dont show up - so i'll take that as pretty high interest right?).

Well the tip in all this story is in the title, think on your feet and dont think too much in how stupid you look.
You dont need to impress all the women, you just have to get the attention of one.

Now lets hope I can take this further than lunch......and she's a babe too

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Story DonJoey!!

It's good to see you posting again. Good luck on your date, not that you need any.

Legend

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that I am like .01% successfull when i jsut give and average introduction... but when i hive a great comment to get her atension, just like "did u grab my ass!?", things go WAY smother... great story, we can all learn from it!

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don the Legend:
Great Story DonJoey!!

It's good to see you posting again. Good luck on your date, not that you need any.

Legend
Just an update, she called to cancel lunch but we're going to a club after work instead.....damn, now I gotta go out and buy some new clothes.
Again keeping with the Thinking on your feet topic, this time she says "Wear some nice clothes ok" and I go "you want me to wear clothes?"
She: "Nice clothes...." (really stressing the fact)
Me: "I thought it was a nudity thing"
She laughs again and says "see you after work".
It was a good way to hide my nervousness.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJoey

Well the tip in all this story is in the title, think on your feet and dont think too much in how stupid you look.

What he is trying to get at is:

JUST HAVE FUN!