Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think of number 1 and you will be free.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first three years of high school I had a very good rep as far as being a good kid and never getting in troubble. But as my senior year came I started getting more confidence and started to think most of the rules were dumb. So if I thought a rule was truly unfair I would under no circumstances follow it. It made me somewhat a rebel but I people thought I was preppy and a pretty boy. So I was a big question mark to people. This also made me more popular and made me a leader. That attiude followed into my dating game and social life. I care about peoples feelings but I am not a yes man. If something is on my mind I will tell you people only lie because the are scared. Last night was new years eve I stayed right at home with my parents and bother. I normally have girls over every night but I was alone. Before when I gave to sh!Ts what other people thought of me I would have tried to be with some girls for the simple fact of not having to say I was alone. But I don't do anything to a certain extent that I don't want to do. Remember you can't please everybody the only person you have to please is yourself and you are free.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quite agree. You shouldn't try to please other people -- you should try to please yourself.

As a general rule, you very rarely have to accept what is happening to you in life -- even if it looks like you can't change things. I'll give you a good example.

When I was in graduate school, the administration decided to change certain grading parameters for graduation honors. Instead of applying the new parameters to the incoming class (it was a 3-year graduate program), the administration decided to apply it immediately, even to those of us who were in our last semester. Needless to say, I was pissed. Knowing that I was going to get screwed under the new parameters, I didn't take things lying down. I immediately started a petition drive, and obtained the signatures of 75% of the graduate school student body. Faced with that many signatures, the administration backed down. At graduation, numerous classmates of mine, including some I'd never met, came up to me and thanked me personally for what I had done.

I know for a fact that if I hadn't done something, I would have regretted it for the rest of my life. Trust me, there's nothing worse than having the power to change things in your life for the better, and regretting your failure to use it.