"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Think - KARATE

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
As crazy as this might seem OR sound hahaha lets check this whole dating women and earning this manly feeling to a different degree of learning.

This is a SKILL which I beleive everyone will agree with me on. This is a SKILL we can learn and each possess by getting through the "flood" gates and into the wet panties! :D

Now think for a second, a skill and a skill that can be learn - ok now think back to anything which I will say karate that you've actually needed to learn and studyed as a HOBBY.

THIS COULD BE FUN YOU SAY?? YES! And I'll tell you how...

I took Karate classes when I was a little jit and well it didn't do me that much against half the bullies out there who were three times my size!!! Buy anyway - I knew how to do it, I knew how to fight it and use it properly.

When I started I didn't know jack**** about no karate except that bruce lee can kick ass. I learned it!

Some questions to address that are important on comparing Karate with picking up chicks:

1) When you have your first fight (first few approaches to women) Do you get mad if you lose? HELL NO! You just feel embarrased but hey your parents weren't watching you this was for PRACTICE!!! It wasn't in front of your friends coming to see you or any of that mess.

2) When you screw up a kick or a punch or a move rather (screw a line or body language up) - do you get mad or notice what you did and simply try to work on what to do right when the situation comes?

3) When joining the new group of learners - do you try to make friends to see if you can get ahead and work on it with them? OR do you keep to yourself and ignore it because your ashamed of not knowing KARATE.?

Guys don't look at it from your original perspective, we are learning a new skill just like learning Karate, throwing darts, killing animals whatever your into just put with that - What you've learned.

ITS HUMAN NATURE to not be perfect right away at anything you are learning right? so why make it that much harder on yourself? Take babysteps and make the right attempt that I know you can make!

GL

PEACE
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2002
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Location
Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
Man, I think your making the philosophie of karate more complex than it is, I define it more as "Kick ass!!!", adopted to your post it could be "Get ass!!!".
 

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Colorado
Karate is a lot like djing in the sense that you should always be striving to better yourself. DJ in my mind is more then just getting chicks. Its becoming a better man for yourself then the chics are just a byproduct of all your work.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Karate is a lot like djing in the sense that you should always be striving to better yourself. DJ in my mind is more then just getting chicks. Its becoming a better man for yourself then the chics are just a byproduct of all your work.

I think you just pinned the tail on the donkey bro. This isn't an army saloot - its just learning to communicate, and the girls are a reward, it is bettering YOURSELF. Thanks Joe.
 
Top