Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think ive found my first crush

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, theres this girl at my school, drop dead beautiful. I mean i love everything about her (so far anyway, as i have not talked to her yet.) 90% of the time i see her she is with all of her friends, and the other 10% im either settling something with a teacher or doing somethin with my friends. I wouldnt be so scared to approach her if all of her friends werent around (im an afc :(). I have no classes with her but i see her alot through the day, and im not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. I know none of her friends. We're both freshman. The question is, how do i comfront her and what do i say? And before i get a RTFB, i already did but it didnt help this situation. Im hoping to comfront her tomorrow if i learn what i should do today.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Absent Minded
Ok, theres this girl at my school, drop dead beautiful. I mean i love everything about her (so far anyway, as i have not talked to her yet.) 90% of the time i see her she is with all of her friends, and the other 10% im either settling something with a teacher or doing somethin with my friends. I wouldnt be so scared to approach her if all of her friends werent around (im an afc :(). I have no classes with her but i see her alot through the day, and im not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. I know none of her friends. We're both freshman. The question is, how do i comfront her and what do i say? And before i get a RTFB, i already did but it didnt help this situation. Im hoping to comfront her tomorrow if i learn what i should do today.

1) The way you started the topic immediately pointed to your lack of experience but youll learn the hard way.

2) If you REALLY wanted this chick, so much that you "loved her" you would have already found a way to tell her about your "love feelings".

3) The fact that you said that the bible "didnt help you":rolleyes: tells me two things:

1) You didnt read the bible thouroughly enough to gain enough information from it.

2) YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO GO OUT AND TRY WHAT YOU READ ON THIS SITE!

Just had to say that....

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put Mack...and damn son, you've been here a month and have 325+ posts? Turn off that monitor and go pimp your sh*t bro.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RTFB. Your post doesn't even deserve an analysis. Mack did it, anyway.
I wish you best of luck with conquering your fears, though. You'll need it.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be easy on Absent Minded guys, I'm sure you were all in his position at some stage, hell I sure was.

Absent Minded, this'll seem like it takes some balls, but it's the only way to handle your stratospheric interest in this chick. Try to talk to her as soon as you can, use any excuse to do so. Ask her about her classes or something. Talk for about 3-5 mins. If she pulls out of the convo or you've been talking for 5 mins, tell her you've gotta go and would like to carry on the convo another time and that you'd like her #.

Scary if you're a newbie but trust me, the more you postpone it the more sting the rejection will have, or even better, if you're successful wait around 5 days and ask her out.

Whatever you do, DON'T REVEAL YOUR FEELINGS FOR HER.

Also...READ THE BIBLE.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854
Well put Mack...and damn son, you've been here a month and have 325+ posts? Turn off that monitor and go pimp your sh*t bro.

Been takin info from this site since early june of 2002, I registered in early november but changed my name in December. Just so you know.

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx to the positive post.

and i didnt say i love her, i said i loved everything about her :)

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you love everything about her because you don't know her. Get to know her and she will be like any other girl. T&A don't make or break a girl. I found this out the hard way.

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
was so ready, and she was absent :rolleyes: :eek:

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, All this DJ stuff is getting the balls to go talk to her. Not worshipping her either. Always treat a girl with respect.

Some people that read this DJ stuff for the first time and seem to interpret it as not showing a girl any respect.

Just think of it this way, You can't change if she is gonna find you attractive or not. So just go find out, and if she finds you attractive you got 95% way there. Just dont seem like a a**hole when you talk to her. Then your in.

My 2 cents

Reaction score
i hope everyone here is ready for the 1000000 bs posts about how to get back at a girl and "i'm so sad" and stuff from this guy after he fvcks things up...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been takin info from this site since early june of 2002, I registered in early november but changed my name in December. Just so you know.
It's cool Mack, no need to justify. It seems like from your posts you're pretty knowledgeable with this stuff, which is really all that matters. Keep pimpin'.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
be like yo baby ive fallen in love with you......... r fine ass titties and budunkadunk butt.

but seriously dont get infatuated, I know what its like to "love" someone youve never ever talked to, youre not in love but u want her. Its coo just recognize the diffrence

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, i will move on upon rejection

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, even when I was an AFC I had more sense than to call it "love" when I haven't even met the girl...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absent Minded, I'll quote the words of the great p*ssy collector Sammy Hagar :

I got a one track mind.
My blinders up.
Now all I gotta do is GET UP, GO OUT and GET HER.
Got to first STEP DOWN,
I KNOW ALL I WANT
ALL SEVEN SENSES TRYIN' TO DELIVER
So, go there like a "Man On a Mission, Straigh Ahead. Less talk, more action, with no distraction."

Way back in 2001, when I only STARTED reading Sosuave.com, I did not come to the forums too much, so I had something similar to what you had. I was a freshman, new to school, so was the girl I saw in the day of the registration.

So, in the second day of school, she was sitting with me in the bus, and I just turned to her and said: Hi, what's your name ?

As simple as that.

And in no time we were good friends, and I had a wonderful opportunity and missed, because of my incompetence.

So, summing things up:

1 - You don't have to be a Master DJ, A Senior DJ, A Forum Moderator, a SS master, Chuck Norris, Mr. Myiagy, Daniel Larusso, or any mithological figure to walk up to any girl and say: Hi! (smile) What's your name?

2 - I'd really advise you to stay longer here and study the Bible, so you'll have more knowledge of how to handle the conversations and the rest of the relationship. Knowledge is what make you a prepared mind, and " Chance favors the Prepared Mind."

3 - Eventually, things won't work out. Instead of torturing yourself, find out what YOU did wrong and so you'll be more prepared to the next girl.

And, at last, but not least, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, put her on a pedestal. Do not have one-itis for her. It's okay for you to be infatuated, it's a good rush, but don't let it control you. Be the master of your own emotions.

BBB

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rephrased: I really like everything about her.

And thx to the above post, i will read the bible a few more times, and pay more attention to it. its 7:12am right now, i go for the bus at 7:25, she doesnt ride my bus, so i will talk to her around breakfast time?? i dunno. i do feel kind of dumb in my rotc uniform and all, should i wait another day when im out of uniform? nah nevermind, this will be fine. i WILL comfront her today unless she's absent again. Thanks for all the advice and ill tell you how it went after school :D

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres the update...
A friend of mine told me this morning that today is her last day at the school, because shes moving or switching schools or something...that really put me down, cuz i really liked her..and now ill never see her again, sux...but oh well. i didnt even comfront her today cuz she was moving, i guess i could of tried to get her number or something..but i didnt. This really sucks but oh well, next in line i guess :\

Btw if i see her in school tomorrow im going to beat up my friend :p

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you treat the next girl like you did this one, i'll kick YOUR ass