Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think I blew it...

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh...there's this girl I've been talking to from Myspace for about a week or a little longer...and I really, really like this chick...even more since we talked on AIM two nights ago for like two hours...she's great and so much fun to talk to. I asked for her number on Myspace, but she said she didn't give it to guys she met online. Then, we talked on AIM, like I said, two nights ago, and things went really well. Here's the part where I asked for her number again, though:

Me: i'll call you and wake you up at 5 in the morning...
Me: just so you dont get any sleep
Her: good thing you know my number then
Me: yeah...did i forget to ask for that or something?
Her: no you did. i just wouldn't give it to you
Me: i think you judged me too soon
Her: i didn't judge.
Her: i just didn't know if i could trust you
Me: i was just kidding with you
Me: but trustworthy...im second only to b-eaver cleaver
Her:hahahaha nice example.
Me: and actually...he only beat me because he lied about it
Me: so if you want to get technical...he cheated in order to be more trustworthy
Me: so that makes me the most trustworthy person by default
Her: haha you're pretty cool
Her: i cant think of one person i know who would know who b-eaver cleaver is

Later...

Her: dude
Her:i'm signing off
Her: stop talking to me
Her:its 1210!
Her: its so late!
Her: im so tired
Her: i played soccer today
Me: hold your horses
Her: and i ahve to again tomorrow
Me: i played football
Me: i'll shut the living hell up
Me: if i can get your number and not call you at 5 in the morning
Me: haha
Her:haha ill wait a day to give you my number
Her: just since you said that
Her: ;)
Her: good night

From my viewpoint, that sounds good, right? Last night I sent her this message (on Myspace, the other convo was on AIM, which I'm better at), but she didn't reply

hope you enjoyed your sleep this morning!

like you said, gilbert...i waited my day...which i dont understand...that tricky SOB ****** cleaver didnt have to wait that long...but i digress, haha

congrats on the big win tonight...i still need your number so i can wish you good luck thursday though

What's up with this guys?!?!?!?!? I'm going insane...moving on, nah, let's discard that option. What in the hell is going on, and WTF should i do?

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If only it was that easy...

This girl is hot...and it's not that easy to find hot girls all the time...since you don't use Myspace...where do YOU find girls?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
You ****ing chump your stressing over a chick you met online, **** you what normal person meets chicks online your destined for failure with that attitude, don't pick them up online... get a life and only use msn/myspace sparsly.

You know it's very possible to meet girls online, you're just no good at it.

I think you did mess up, she seems to be qualifying you instead of the other way around.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
You know it's very possible to meet girls online, you're just no good at it.

I think you did mess up, she seems to be qualifying you instead of the other way around.
Do you have any ideas on how I should turn the situation around?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience I was never able to turn around a situation like this. Did she read the message? You can check if she read the message in your sent inbox if you didn't already know yet. If she did, then you should just move on and hope for destiny to allow you to meet her again.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She read the one where I asked for her number...but I sent her another, just chatting and she replied

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep trying, but dont force it on her.... And I usually go into how they might be a sexual predator........... and then I say "we need to hang out sometime, but promise not to rape me..haha.... whats your number?".....but ask her number after you find something about her...like what she likes to do or when she shows that she is cool enough to hang out with you... that usually works but keep trying, but dont force it on her........ Then later after i get her number, I go into how we are going to find eachother, so I go into how we would need signs with eachother names on them, like how they do it at airports..... Use alot of expression while talking online...like haha.....or my least favorite one... LOL......but at least use some expressions. I usually use haha.........

And for your situation....dont message her all the time....... Esp. on myspace.....I use myspace to open....and aim to get their number....and their number to meet up in person....... if you want examples, I got a **** load of them..... And most with success in number closing and meet ups........

Other than that, just have fun....

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
She read the one where I asked for her number...but I sent her another, just chatting and she replied
Yeah it seems like she isn't interested. You could keep on trying a little more, but I doubt she'll open up again. Just move on; there are thousands of women you can talk to on the internet.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"like you said, gilbert...i waited my day...which i dont understand...that tricky SOB ****** cleaver didnt have to wait that long...but i digress, haha
congrats on the big win tonight...i still need your number so i can wish you good luck thursday though"

I think you're asking her for her number too much and you're coming off a little on the creepy side. heh thats just some girl logic.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you PM Real. He knows all about picking up girls on myspace.... :rolleyes: Anyways. Quit being so fvckn needy for some hors number off myspace. If she doesnt wanna give you it just move on!!! Another reason why you should get the fvck off myspace. She doesnt trust you cause u didnt meet in person... Approach girls in PERSON. Less flaking and better chance u have.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, the most I ever do is get a phone # so I can practice on the phone, not caring what the outcome is... it's not a bad idea for beginners to use in their spare time.