Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

think girl i'm with is cheating on me

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, my feelings have been hurt in the past....REALLY BAD, no joke not gonna go into it but trust me, it made me bitter toward chicks for life almost. so this girl i've been w/ for about 2 months, very close, doing everything people do in relationships these days...i go away on vacation to see my family for a week and i come back today and call her...she's like "i'm picking up my uncle call you later", she sounded very preoccupied w/ people in her call...well the call never came...she ALWAYS calls back, so now all this sh!ts running thru my mind...she's cheating, blah blah. how do you deal w/ this crap? my past relationships have made me never want to trust women again but i'm trying to deal with it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rampant jealousy and excessive worrying is the sign of lack of self esteem and self confidence. Stop worrying on her actions and start working on building yourself up before you loose her. Not for her infidelity but for your insecurity.

justinupright

Reaction score
Re: Cheating

even if she isn't cheating she didn't return your call I would let her make the next move and keep on fishing I prefer the catch and release system anyway!

And never, never, Trust a woman they are wild animals and will bite you if you aren't looking. :eek:

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was really drunk last night and was alone with my thoughts which can be a bad thing...all things are good now, just met up w/ her i think she really likes me a lot....i just get apprehensive about opening up my heart again. fransisco - thanks man, solid advice you were so right, gotta keep working on self confidence, which i normally have plenty of when i'm not alone drinking wine.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been said a million times before-

Jealousy's a bytch.

The way you MUST prepare for a relationship is with an unwavering 'prepare for the worst but expect the best' attitude..

meaning you don't go overboard with unfounded jealousy and suspicion everytime you feel she gives you reason to.

Just trust until she gives you reason not to..there really is no other way if you want a good relationship...if you feel she really is (ie evidence) then, by all means, do what you gotta do.

Moreover, always carry a healthy objective perspective on your shoulders. The threat of cheating wouldnt bother you at all if you realized that most relationships are only temporary and that life would continue to go on even if you were 'betrayed'.

You gotta learn to trust yourself some more.

Monsta Mac

Reaction score
cheater

Never jump to conclusions, always have concrete evidence.

The_Becoming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn... I normally couldn't be happier than when I'm alone drinking wine... what could be better than getting a good buzz on in the company of my favorite person -ME! Don't let a chick ruin your good times...