Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

think about things that doesn't take skills

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first tip. I have been here a long time, i guess i don't have much wits. Well, just want to tell you guess to not think about like exactly what to say or else it will be hard to look natural. Just think about confidence, or be smooth. Not like," ok, i said something that was pretty djish, now what should i say next."

When you shoot the game winning free throws, you don't think about bend your knees, extend your knees, then extend your arm and flick your wrist and release the ball. That will make you miss, cuz it takes skills. You should be thinking about after making this free throw how you are gonna put your arms a little behind your back and jog sideways to your teamates and look so cool just like Robert Horry.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn type like so we can like understand what you trying say like it's all confusing and no sense can't make of what you are saying when you type like this and like keep going and it's silly like how people talk like this but like when you are typing like try to use like normal english like please k?

Oh, and from what I got of your tip, I think what you mean is "act naturally and don't think too much about it." Yes, this is true. However, for some guys acting natural doesn't work so you have to train yourself first, which means being conscious of your actions. It's a stage you go through, and eventually it becomes natural.