Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

think about it

Rey

Reaction score
I understand that you all admire Pook. I think he is a great writer, and could potentially one day be a motivational speaker… and that’s great. But you all need to step back and analyze the things he says. Be confidant, be a man, testosterone this and that… it makes me laugh sometimes. Do you honestly all believe that if you are some bald, meathead, sex freak that women will just fall in love with you? I am not trying to put down your role model; I am just trying to offer up an alternative to what is highly improbably for most of you.
Superficial
You are supposed to not care what women think; yet you do everything in your power to attract them. You want to be a man, only so that you can be independent, which in turn will attract women. You want to look your best, for you… and for them. Am I the only one who does not wholeheartedly subscribe to this monkey logic?
The Mind
Visualize it. Are you kidding me? Sometimes these “techniques” work. Athletes can visualize themselves winning because they look in the mirror and see muscles; they know all of the hard work they have put in. What do you see when you look in the mirror? I am sorry but if you are not good looking it will be difficult to visualize yourself with the woman you want. And if you are confident yet not good looking, then most women will see you as not only stuck up, but an idiot.
The Process
****y and funny, nexting, hard to get, all of these things work to some extent… in the beginning. But let us be honest here, all of you get oneitis, and you know what? You like it. I bet that most of you cannot be a Pook, most of you cannot hook up then move on, some of you actually like relationships. If you follow these “rules/guidelines” it will not only be hard to get a girl, but you will lose her as soon as you get her. Do what you will to get a girl, but for those of you who cannot stand the fact that she is with someone else when she is not with you, read on.
The Relationship
I want you to sit back and think about relationships you have been in. Some of the best seemed to have a happy medium. I highly doubt that many of you played hard to get, throughout a long-term relationship. There comes a time in most relationships when the woman will want a commitment. You have been taught to run, hide, and play this vital signal off. This is one of her most fragile moments; she is a piece of clay waiting to be molded into what you want. Guys this is important, think about it, if you tell her that you are not ready, or that you are not that type of guy you are killing it. I am not suggesting that you marry her, but you need to make her think that you are at least exclusive. You can have a girlfriend and be elusive, but it gets old. Sometimes I have the feeling that Pook was hurt badly, and he needs to guard his heart. Think about it guys, play that stupid game with women and not only will you deject them, but your alienating them will make most women cheat. If you date girls who are 8’s and up, you will notice that they need a certain sense of affirmation, if you neglect that innate need they will not always chase you, in fact they will find it in someone else. When a woman wants to commit, nurture that feeling. Let her know that you will be there for her, and that you want to give this relationship a try. Here comes the fun part. You do not have to mean it. Yes, lie. If you want a girl who will always be there sexually, mentally, emotionally, financially, and wholeheartedly, make sure she is yours. Make her feel like the only woman in the world. (make sure you remember the happy medium, do not return to AFC stage)
I was told once that a player tells the truth about all his women, and girls still like them, and that dogs tell girls that they love them even though they do not mean it. The truth is that dogs do not get cheated on. Do not think that females who know that you are with other women will just sit around and wait for you, if they do then the dent from their fat a$$es will make their couch and carpet one, because those are the only girls who will do this. Think about the beautiful women with the ugly guy, because let’s face it—some of you fall into this boat—you never see that guy with lot’s of other women. You see the cool guy with the pretty girlfriend doing that, but the ugly guy is different. The ugly guy has his girl in check because he knows that she knows that he will never cheat on her and this allows her to let her guard down.
The Media
Look at the images we are force-fed everyday. No you do not see Pook’s being chased around the world by beautiful women. You see that across the room glace, you see that first kiss, you see the night in shinning armor. If getting a woman is the goal, then you need to succumb to this image. Not all of you are here to “improve” in life, or money, some of you just want to get laid—and that is fine. Some people like it when women tell them “I love you,” some people like having girlfriends. I am not saying that the other ideas are not good; I am just making sure you are aware of the fact that you need to pay attention to the images Hollywood sends women. If you can, you should sweep her off her feet. If you can you should make her fall in love. If you can you should get her to commit, because there is nothing better than having a woman who will do anything for you, one is better than 3 hookup girls, and if you have two or three girlfriends then you will understand what true power, confidence, and being a man is.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm...i agree.

Although if you "sweep a woman off her feet", make sure you don't go back to afc-sih ways, cause thats exactly what they try to do. But as far as LTR advice goes, this is spot on.

Is there any well-populated LTR board anyone knows of?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*bump* I think y'all are getting sck of me, now I'm getting nervous:p recommendations please...

Oh yeah response to the thread...

I'm thinking:D Doing research, and I will get back to you.

I just hope your ONE post won't keep you away from giving us more to think of Rey.